- Experienced software professional with 5 years of experience in Object Oriented Software Analysis & Design, Development, Integration and Testing Enterprise & Cloud services.
- Experienced in Windows, Linux environments.
- Experienced in the Agile development methodologies.
- Experienced in the PL/SQL, NoSql databases.
- Engineer with Java, Python.
- Technical experience in implementation, customization, integration and support of business application system.
- Production Support as a Linux admin.
- Designed and implemented asynchronous and scheduling batch jobs using Open Source Libraries ( http://www.celeryproject.org/).
- CI & CD with Jenkins & Git.
- Good work experience in Micro services architecture .
- Experience in cloud services like PCF
- Development Experience in JAVA, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Spring Boot, Web Services (SOAP AND REST API) and JDBC.
- Extensive experience with Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Transaction, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Integration and Hibernate ORM.
- Having Domain Experience on Struts framework for developing the web applications in Java EE, based on MVC - 2 architecture
- Basic Knowledge on Test Driven Development using Unit and Integration tests (preferably).
- Team player and having good communication skills.
Confidential, New York
- Gathered business requirements and wrote functional specifications and detailed design
- Participated in design and discussion of the development of micro service
- Created swagger.yaml from the requirement document
- Design and implemented software applications to show insights of systems and monitoring and alert anomalies.
- Created user stories for the new requirements/enhancements requested by the client in JIRA
- Developed systems to monitor systems performance on the business science like Customer Order trends, metrics, data analytics, system and product performance monitoring.
- Implemented AWS Lambda microservices to query and retrieve Splunk data and feed to booking trend charts replacing a legacy C# product services.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer to access and update information in the database.
- Configure Maven for project compilation and building.
- Configure Maven for project compilation and building.
- Developing Junit test cases using Mockito.
- Involved in the development of project back-end logic layer by using most of the core java features such as Collection Framework, Interfaces and Exception Handling programming.
- Maintenance of the legacy systems, refactoring code, implemented test suite integration with GIT CI/CD Jenkins pipeline.
- Validated request parameter and returned the appropriate response message to the caller.
- Created branch for sprint user story/feature implementation, merge branch to dev & master
- Achieved 90% code coverage writing JUnit test cases
- Handled exception and returned appropriate message to the caller.
- Enhancement of the web application using ATG, Java, J2EE, Spring.
- Decoupling and Integrating our different products into micro services Using Spring Boot.
- Created microservice best practices across the department.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
- Follow release management process and deploy the API in Pivotal Cloud Foundry using to GO-CD pipeline
- Manage environment attribute and configuration of API from pivotal cloud foundry
- Analyze the company's systems and establish the best ways that the Linux systems may be installed
- Identify problems and troubleshoot them as a TEAM
- Responsibility Involved in technical, business and deployment architectures.
- XML & JSON standard is communicated between applications of different platforms
- Task assignment and for Triaging used JIRA & RALLY.
- Provided extensive support to testing team for end to end testing and meet project goal
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Swagger, Hyperion, spring boot, restful web service, Bit Bucket, Oracle, Microservice, CI-CD, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, JIRA, Splunk, One Repository, SPLUNK, PCF matrices logs
- System was developed using Java, J2EE technologies and open source frameworks and application was implemented using struts architecture.
- Implemented MVC architecture and DAO design pattern for maximum abstraction of the application and code reusability.
- Followed agile methodologies to execute project. Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Developed various helper classes using Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Assisted in designing, creating and developing web portals. Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout.
- Developed application by using Struts, Servlets and JSPs
- Created custom Filters which can format data in different ways based on the requirements and involved in two-way data binding technique with styling from Bootstrap.
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website
- Implemented pagination and sorting functionalities in different modules using jQuery plugins.
- Created and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers in SQL Server.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and provided mapping between relational database tables and object-oriented Java objects using Hibernate.
- Involved in designing and implementation of Spring MVC design pattern using Spring Web Flow.
- Involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB &JDBC.
- Used ANT scripts to build and deploy the applications in JBoss application Server.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Performed Unit Testing of the developed component using Junit.
- Integrated security into applications.
- Designed User Interface, Coded Functionality and performed Unit Testing.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to automate the batch process.