- More than 8 years of experience in design, development, maintenance and support of Java/J2EE applications.
- Working knowledge in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM), RUP and Test Driven development methodologies.
- Experience in developing multi-tier Enterprise Applications using My Eclipse, Websphere Studio (WSAD), RAD and RSA Application Developers.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, JDOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, object pool, session facade, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO).
- Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Expertise in design and development of Web service which includes of handling SOAP/REST Requests and Response, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS and Web service authentication.
- Strong experience in Installation, Configuration, Administration & Support of IBM Websphere MQ 8.0/9.0
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), ERD documentation, UML artifacts modeling with Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect. Applied the requirements engineering, analysis, and design disciplines of the RUP to J2EE projects.
- Good Working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module etc. in Spring Framework.
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using JUnit framework with JPROB integration
- Worked on IDE’s such as Eclipse/My Eclipse, WSAD/RAD and JBuilder for developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Hands-on experience with Reporting Tool Crystal Reports to create reports in various formats and tuning the performance.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Clear Case, SVN, CVS and Git.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, and IBM Web Sphere Apache Tomcat.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features like XML configuration file for Database connectivity, connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control using ORM tool Hibernate framework like HQL queries etc.
- Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, triggers and Query optimization with Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005 and MySQL databases. Written queries for insert, update and modification operations. Performed database normalization and optimization using database tools.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JAXP, JAXB, JPAJMS, Spring3.x/4.x/5.x, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring cloud, Dump Analysis.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MYSQL, MongoDB, Raven DB, Cassandra
Application/Web Servers: Oracle Web logic, Confidential Web Sphere, JBoss, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
Messaging Services: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Confidential MQ, Apache kafka, JAXRS, JAX WS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, Waterfall Build
Configuration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, NPM, Bower
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Spock, Protractor
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS, Bitbucket, TFS
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project, Cloud Technologies
DevOps Tools: AWS, PCF, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, EBS, EKS, SQS, RDS, S3, Glacier, Lambda, Kubernetes.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX, MAC, MS DOS
IDE s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Interlay, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text, WinSCP, Putty
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the risk workflow system.
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support.
- Applied OOAD principle for the analysis and design of the system.
- Implemented XML Schema as part of XQuery query language.
- Data structuring and user interfaces are done using Backbone JS.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Objects (DAO) and Adapter during the development of components.
- Used WSAD for the Development, Testing and Debugging of the application.
- Used JBOSS Application Server to deploy the build.
- Used J2EE for the development of business layer services.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
- Performed data validation in Struts Form beans and Action Classes.
- Developed POJO based programming model using spring framework.
- Used IOC (Inversion of Control) Pattern and Dependency Injection of Spring framework for wiring and managing business objects.
- Used Web Services to connect to mainframe for the validation of the data.
- Axis2 WS engine has been used to convert WSDL to Java objects.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to send request and response in the form of XML messages.
- WSDL has been used to expose the Web Services.
- JDBC framework has been used to connect the application with the Database.
- Used SAX Parser to parse the xml files.
- Log4j framework has been used for logging debug, info & error data.
- Used Hibernate framework for Entity Relational Mapping.
- Used MySQL database for data persistence.
- SQL Developer was used as a database client.
- Extensively worked on Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Used SecureCRT to transfer file from local system to Unix system.
- Test cases for project have been done with Mockito framework.
- Used Gradle for build automation.
- Used agile development software lifecycle to deploy the code.
- CVS version control system has been used to check-in and checkout the developed artifacts.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Worked in designing of the Web framework using Spring MVC framework.
- Used HTML, CSS, XHTML and DHTML in view pages for front-end.
- Developed an application using Angular JS.
- Reviewing and analyzing data model for developing the Presentation layer and Value Objects.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration and mappings xml files for database access.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used spring for dependency injection.
- Used Git as a version-controlling tool for managing the module developments
- Implemented EJBs and Session beans in the Business logic.
- Extensively used JSF to perform various actions on fixed income such as bonds of the employee in the organization.
- Developed various java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with databases.
- Built persistence layer of the application using java JDBC API, connection pooling and JPA.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from SQL Server database.
- Performed unit testing of the application using JUnit.
- Used Maven to complete and package the application.
- Weblogic Application Server is being used as the Business Service Tool in middle tier.
- Ms Visio is used for creating activity diagrams and use case diagrams.
- Development carried out under My Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Involvement in development of web forms
- Designed classes in MVC architecture.
- Involvement in persistence layer for storing and retrieving various data related to given query.
- Responsible for displaying the queried data in JSP page in tabled structure using JSTL.
- Involvement in exception propagation to the error page while queried data is not available.
- Designing some sort of styles in JSP using CSS.
- Making tables, checkbox and dropdown button dynamic using Angular JS.
- Involvement in validation logic and displaying the respective message in JSP page.
- Proficient in RESTful web services.
- Good knowledge in Java Web Development, SQLite, Oracle Database.
- Experience working with Servlet and JSP application development.
- Experience working with Hibernate and spring application development.
- Worked experience with SMS gateway and Mail API
- Good in designing UI using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Good experience to upload and update web app on server.
- Experience to take responsibility of complete web app or product.
- Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis & Design sessions of the Project.
- Analysis and design of the requirement.
- Involved in Writing JUnit for unit testing.
- Support for SIT and AT phase if defect exist.
- Used GIT for code repository and as version control mechanism.
- Conducted code reviews against coding standards and made sure the best practices are maintained in development process.
- Involvement in validation logic.
- Struts Framework in conjunction with JSP and Tag Libraries used in developing user Interface for administrative screens and user interaction screens.
- Developed Session Beans for necessary transactions like fetching the data required, updating the customer information.
- Integrated the JSF framework for the presentation layout and extensively used the dynamic rendering feature.
- Development is carried out using RSA IDE.
- Used JQuery library to build Ajax based web application module
- Worked on coding of Servlets and EJB communication
- Worked on Ant for getting latest jar files including common-collection.jar, common-logging.jar etc from Apache.
- Developed Servlets to process the requests, transfer the control according to the request to Corresponding Session Beans, JSP pages.
- Developed Tomcat container security components for adding vendor specific Security Realm to application using JMX.
- Java Servlets and JSP pages were deployed on the Tomcat Application Server for retrieving user information and posting related data.
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Performed source code management using Clear Case Versioning
- Created sequence diagrams to show the flow of pages using Ms Visio.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data from DB2 database by writing stored procedures.
- Gather user requirements and followed by analysis and design.
- Worked on the technical design to conform the framework.
- Developed JSPs, action classes, form beans, response beans, EJBs.
- Coded Servlets for the Transactional Model to handle many requests.
- Developed business objects and business object helpers which interact with middleware stubs.
- Implemented business delegate pattern to separate view from business process.
- Extensively used XML to code configuration files.
- Used ClearCase for versioning of data
- Used Eclipse tool for application development.
- Deployed applications on JBoss Application Server and performed unit tests.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers in Oracle database.
- Developed complete Web tier of the application with Struts MVC framework.
- Performed functional, integration, system, and validation testing.
- Used ANT as the build tool.
- Proficient in doing Object Oriented Design using UML-Rational Rose.
Environment: JDK, JSP, Apache Struts, Servlets, EJB, XML, JDBC, Eclipse, JBOSS, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Rational Rose, UNIX, Maven, JUnit, Rational Clear Case.