- Over 8+ years of extensive IT experience in developing, design, analysis, testing of various web - based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi-platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in various Agile Methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SOA, SCRUM,andWaterfall.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing use cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Highly proficient in using OOPS for building n-tier architecture systems with hands-ondeveloping expertise in front-end UI layer, core business frameworks and Back-end database layer integration.
- Expert in Core Java with astrong understanding of Garbage Collector, SWING, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling,andGenerics.
- Expertise in implementation of J2EE Technologies: JSP, JTS, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation, JMS, Struts, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Swing, Serialization,and Externalization.
- Proficient knowledge on Angular 2.x/4.x with NGRX to obtain MVVM design flow, developed front-end applications by using Angular JS, Backbone JS, Ember JS, Knockout JS,andExtJS to obtain Model View Controller (MVC) design flow.
- Good knowledge in implementing ES6 features like arrows, block scoping, enhanced object literals, promises, and modules.
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring MVC.
- Experience in integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Batch, Spring Micro Services and Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Netflix Eureka.
- Experience in development of REST and SOAP based web services using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AJAX technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Experience using J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Façade Pattern, DAO, MVC, Abstract Factory and Factory Pattern.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as DTD, XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Expertise in Back-end/server-side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java. Messaging Service (JMS), RabbitMQ, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JND).
- Strong knowledge ofHibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions, Optimistic Locking.
- Implemented security and authentication concepts such as OAuth 2.0, and Cryptographic algorithms.
- Expertise in open source framework Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Expertise in databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra,and IBM DB2 databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers,and packages.
- Strong experience in different IDEs like RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite and IntelliJ IDEA and worked on various application and web servers like JBoss, BES Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Dynamo DB and Auto Scaling Groups.
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, Log4j, and SLF4J in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Experience in development, deployment,and troubleshooting Web-based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX,and Linux platforms.
- Experience in building applications using ANT, Maven,andGradle.
- Knowledge of developing search components using Apache Solr, which includes custom search handlers and custom handlers.Experience in using code repository tools - Tortoise SVN, CVS, GitHub, and Visual Source Safe.
Java Frameworks: Servlets (3.x), JDBC (4.x), JSTL Java Server Pages (JSP 2.x), JSF, JMS, JPA.
Frameworks: Struts (2.x.x), Spring (3.x/4.x), Hibernate (3.x/ 4.x), Apache Camel (2.x), Swing, Apache CXF, Apache Karaf.
Servers Tomcat: (8.x/ 9.x), Web Logic (9.x), Web Sphere (6.x), Red Hat JBoss Fuse, Glassfish Server (4.x).
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MSSQL, MySQL (5/6), IBM DB2, MongoDB (3.x), Cassandra (3.x).
Tools: Ant (1.x, Gradle (3.x), Maven (3.x), Log4j, Git (1.x/2.x), SVN (1.x), CVS (1.x.x)), Junit (4.x), Selenium (3.x/ 4.x) Mockito), Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo.
IDE: Eclipse Luna(M6), Mars(M7), Neon(RC3), IntelliJ IDEA(15.x), Net Beans(8.x), RAD(7.x) Platforms Windows (7/ 8/10), Windows Server 2008/12, Ubuntu (15.04), Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential - Sunrise, FL
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, Design, Development, and Testing.
- Followed agile methodology, interacted with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/ implement optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
- Used java 1.8 Stream and Lambda expressions available as part of to store and process the data.
- Designed and developed the system used for AWS Elastic Environments, including monitoring individual instance and managing individual components and SNS, SQS for asynchronous workflow.
- Used Docker to containerize the Services and APIs to run on AWS EC2 instances.
- Implemented Micro services Architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and SOAP.
- Implemented Micro services using Spring Batch, Spring Boot, and Spring Security and deployed on AWS.
- Used Spring IOC to make the code loosely coupled and Spring's Hibernate Support for transaction management.
- Implemented Complex Business Delegate layer using DAO's created and business logic.
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, Generics, and Collections whenever necessary.
- Implemented business layer using Core java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, spring annotations.
- Implemented Micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Micro services and enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka Server.
- Used Micro services architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy micro services.
- Used Couch base as a database for one of the micro service which talks to database using nickel queries within spring framework.
- Developed SQL and PL/ SQL scripts for transfer of data between databases.
- Worked on creation of External Tables to read files from the database file systems.
- Worked on Data Extraction, Data Mapping, Data Conversion, and Data Loading process using UNIX Shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL, and SQL Loader.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed Junit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in application servers. It is also used for dependency management of code in application.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI & CD) Process stack using Devops tools like Jenkins.
- Developed server-side scripts in shell to customize GIT and integrate it with tools like JIRA, and Jenkins.
- Configured log4j to enable/disable logging in application.
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome.
- Involved in production support, resolving the production job failures, interacting with the operations support group for resuming the failed jobs.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential - Denver, Colorado
- Designed and developed application based on Micro services Oriented Architecture using Spring Boot and Angular 4.0, Node JS with Express JS, and MongoDB.
- Involved in development, design and implementation front end part of the widget based application using HTML5, CSS3-LESS, AJAX, Bootstrap 4.0.
- Experience with the new features of Angular 4.0 new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Routers.
- Highly used Angular 4.0 router to build Single Page Application for navigation through the different status and multiple modals.
- Implemented Micro service architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- The Component based architecture provided by the Angular 4.0 was used for creating and developing the Typescript components which are reusable and services for producing and consuming the Rest API's.
- Implemented Typescript for providing deep readability for tools through its optional static typing.
- Worked with Angular CLI and Typescript in Angular 4.0 to create Controllers and Angular components for the Web Pages.
- Worked with database export & import with Mongo DB to migrate data from the old system.
- Involved in developing RESTful web services using Node JS and Express JSframeworks.
- Node JS with Express JS is used in developing micro service components to attain Non-blocking event driven platform that interact with multiple data sources.
- Solid Understanding of RDBMS concepts and Extensive development experience using databases such as MySQL, NoSQL databases like Mongo DB.
- Used AWSElastic Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with NodeJS.
- Unstructured data was handled using Mongo DB and used Mongoose Connector for connecting to database.
- Well versed in writing SQL and PL/SQLstored procedures, functions and triggers. Configured and monitored numerous Mongo DB and NoSQLinstances.
- Used OAuth 2.0 protocol for authorization of server and application use Access Tokens for making API requests and implemented SiteMinder for Single Sign On.
- Worked with Express JS which respond to HTTP Requests and dynamically render HTML Pages based on passing arguments to templates.
- Utilized Swagger framework for design, documentation, testing and deployment of REST APIs in Spring Boot.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud with Netflix Eureka to create the discovery Server, service, discovery clients and integrated Apache Kafka and Zookeeper as message broker.
- Experience in writing different unit test cases using Jasmine and karma testing frameworks on Angular 4.0.
- Implemented the Spring Netflix Zuul API gateway and Eureka service registry for reverse proxy and Dynamic service discovery of API's, Ribbon for Load Balancing and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for Fault tolerance.
- Worked on the ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, and Kibana) stack to facilitate information processing and sharing.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology.
Environment: Spring Boot, Angular 4.0, Node JS with Express JS, MongoDB, HTML5, CSS3-LESS, AJAX, Bootstrap 4.0, Angular CLI, Typescript, RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL,NOSQL,OAuth 2.0, Site Minder, Jasmine and karma, AGILE, NetflixZuul, Eureka, Apache Kafka and Zookeeper, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, REST APIs, ELK, SDLC, Agile.
Confidential - Naperville, IL
- Worked with business analysts to gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications.
- Prepared technical artifacts including UML Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc., using Rational Rose.
- Involved in design and development of the application using MVC Model.
- Dynamic web pages are developed using JSP and Custom Tags.
- Involved in the development of controllers by using the Spring MVC framework.
- Configured spring to inject DAO objects into business layer and Hibernate to map POJOs with Oracle Database tables using XML configuration file.
- Used Spring AOP for logging and profiling for certain modules.
- Developed Customized Spring Multi Action controllers for handling similar operations and configured spring and Spring JDBC frameworks to develop full-fledged MVC and DB interaction application.
- Built Single page application (SPA) using Angular JS as per the requirement.
- Implemented various design patterns - Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object and Spring DAO
- Provided support for other existing and ongoing projects
- Implemented Rest based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Spring MVC Rest controller to handle different data representations.
- Maintained relationship between objects using Spring IOC
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology.
- Handled final builds, deployments and management using MAVEN to customize EAR, WAR and JAR files and the application is deployed on JBoss server.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files for debugging and tracing purposes.
- Developed Junit test cases for testing the application.
- Worked closely with the testing team in creating new Test cases and also created the Use cases for the module before the testing phase.
Environment: Java6, JSP, AJAX, Angular JS Spring, Hibernate 3.0, STS, JBoss, XHTML, XML, SVN, SOAP, Spring MVC Rest Controller, Web Services (SOAP Axis), Junit, Log4J, PL/SQL.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential - Wayne, PA
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes requirement-gathering, design, coding, testing.
- Worked on core AWS services such as Setting up a new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto-scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Performed code reviews and provide guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
- Designed and developed product for delivery location monitoring system using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Maven, JPA, Hibernate, Tomcat, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Web Socket, and implemented server-side REST APIs.
- Developed user management screens using JSFframework, business components using spring framework and DAO classes using the Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO, and MVC.
- Designed & Developed persistence service using Hibernate framework.
- Hibernate used as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Worked on advanced Hibernate associations with multiple levels of Caching, lazy loading.
- Involved in writing JSF Backing Beans for controlling the UI and writing custom components and validations.
- Implemented Ajax using Ajax4JSF Framework and nested Taglibs API along with other standard Taglibs in the application, as a better approach for screen development and reusability of visual components in the JSP pages.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized XML documents using Springframework.
- Consumed restful web services using ApacheHttp Client for the data coming from external systems.
- Involved in designing data schema and development of SOAP web services with Axis implementation and REST web services with JAX-RS.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Springframework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop a Spring-based application with very less configuration.
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information.
- Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub-modules.
- Used micro-services architecture with Spring-based services to integrate user libraries in the application.
- Used Sonar for maintaining the code quality and Junit code coverage.
- Created and Modified Jasper Reports and having good Knowledge of Jasper server.
Environment: JDK1.6, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, Spring, Spring MVC 4.1.5, Spring JDBC, EJB3.0, Jasper Reports Server, XML, Hibernate ORM 4.3.5, HTML5, AWS, Hibernate, Maven, Windows OS, Log4j, Junit, JIRA.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the architecture team for design and implementation of system.
- Working in a team of 10 members and involved in architecture, requirements gathering, analysis, detailed design, preparing class diagram, flow diagram etc.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Created WSDL and the SOAP envelope
- Generated Model layer of MVC using EJB
- Developed application using Spring MVC and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Improved performance for interactive components through use of AJAX.
- Developed Custom Tags to represent data in a desired unique table format and to implement paging logic.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Used Spring Security for securing the web tier Access.
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core and Hibernate.
- Developed and modified database objects as per the requirements.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
- Interaction with customers and identified System Requirements and developed Software Requirement Specifications.
- Implemented Java design patterns wherever required.
- Involved in development, maintenance, implementation, and support of the System.
- Involved in initial project setup and guidelines.
- Implemented Multi-threading concepts.
- Developed the application using Core Java, J2EE and JSP's.
- Installation and deploying in Tomcat server
- Different types of testing via Unit, System, Integration testing etc. is carried out during the testing phase.