- Over 8+ years of professional experience in Analysis, Design and Implementation of applications using Object Oriented Programming, J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi - Threading, JDBC.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes to thedatabase and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Good working knowledge in Java/J2EE technologies like Threads, RMI, Networking, Exceptions, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Tag Libs, EJBs, JMS, XML, JSF, JNDI.
- Extensive experience with Frameworks in Struts, ORM (Hibernate) and Spring, (Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Context Dependency Injection, Spring JDBC, Spring DAO, Spring ORM, Spring Security).
- Experienced in implementing dynamic functionality to screens using Ext JS, React and Experienced in working with XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, XQuery, XPath and DTD.
- Experience using ORM framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Extensively worked on implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using XML Web services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML Parsers).
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL programming. RDBMS experience includes Oracle, NoSQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB and Sybase.
- Over 2+ years of experience in MongoDB (versions 2.x, 3.0.0 and 3.0.5) installation, configuration and administration.
- Extensive experience in designing MongoDB multi-sharded cluster and monitoring with MMS. Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra and Cache database. Designed and developed custom Mongo applications specific to clients' needs.
- Deep understanding the knowledge of Risk analysis, Securities (Stocks and corporate bonds) and their valuation, Portfolio Management (risks and returns) and analysis, Asset Allocations Bond pricing, Financial Derivatives, Cash flows, financing structure, Capital Management, Stock Valuation, Amortization, etc.
- Developed Java applications and tools to automate tests using scripts like Python, Perl, Shell run in UNIX environment
- Good knowledge in various design patterns such as MVC (Model View Controller), Singleton, Factory and MVVM.
- Proficiency in deploying and configuring applications using web server like Apache Tomcat and application servers like Oracle WebLogic 10, IBM WebSphere and JBOSS.
- Expertise in back-end/server- side java technologies such as Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Connector Architecture (JCA), Java Data Base Connectivity (JDBC).
- Experience in developing applications using waterfall, Scrum, Test First, Test Driven methodologies and good understanding of Service orientation architecture.
- Good experience on IDEs like WSAD, Eclipse and version control systems like CVS, VSS and SVN
Programming Skills: C, C++, Java 7, J2EE, Scala, Perl, Python, PL/SQL, PHP, Bash
Web technologies: JSP, Servlets, J2EE, XML, Web 2.0, AJAX, ReactJs, JDBC, HTML, XL, XSLT
J2EE: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, EJB
Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, iBatis.
XML Technologies: XML, XHTML, XSLT, XML Schema, XSD, XPath, XQuery, DTD
Databases: MySQL, MS-SQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle.
IDEs & Other Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD, Padre, Spring tool Suite, ANT, Gradle, Maven, npm.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8,10, UNIX, Linux, Mac OS.
Web Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss
Version Control: CVS, VSS, SVN CollabNet, Rational Clear Case.
Confidential, LAS VEGAS, NV
Senior J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Designed Use cases, Class, Sequence and activity diagrams using Rational Rose Professional Edition
- Designed and implemented application using Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring MVC, Spring Transactions, Spring DAO and Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Hibernate 3.0, SQL, Oracle WebLogic 10.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework including JSP, JSF, Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes.
- Used JMS (MQ Series) for sending out automated notification emails to respective users of the application and c onsumed Web Services and microservices by implementing spring boot, REST support to make the development of RESTful Web services using Apache CXF and JAX-WS.
- Used Hibernate Template and Core Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Wrote optimized PL/ SQL queries to fetch data from IBM DB2 , MongoDB.
- Extensively used Maven to build all the plugins and verify all the test cases which are part of the build.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Performed different testing tasks using various test scripts like shell , Perl on Selenium WebDriver and Junit in Linux environment and version control systems like CVS, VSS and SVN.
Confidential, BEAVERTON, OR
Senior J2EE Developer
- Identifying Business use cases and designing the application
- Designed Use cases, Class, Sequence and activity diagrams using Rational Rose Professional Edition
- Modularized the design using Design Patterns like Service Locator, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, DAO, Work Flow object etc.
- Used IBM RAD IDE tool for writing code and building the struts project, integrating the EJB module and creating the test environment.
- Used Spark API over Hortonworks Hadoop to load the data from HP Vertica DB to Oracle DB. Involved in the integration of Spark jobs with UC4 scheduler.
- Conducted a POC to execute Spark Job with Power Curve Decision Agent to determine the customer's eligibility.
- Conducted market research and analysis in Capital Markets consisting of Stock Market and Bond Market
- Generated requirements for Capital Markets - Fixed Income Investment Management Business, Portfolio Management, Hedge funds, corporate actions, Brokerage and Trading Model within the scope of both the Front and Middle Office.
- Designed and implemented the application in ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Angular, Bootstrap and CSS.
- Create new domains from existing domains and modify WebLogic Server domains
- Create and configure connection pools, add Weblogic/WebSphere/JBoss Server instances to a cluster
- Developed Struts action classes, EJB, form bean, integrated Struts Validator framework and developed Struts Tiles for presentation layer.
- Built a star schema by identifying fact and dimensions tables using Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler
- Designed and developed various business microservices and configured using Spring framework.
- Designed and developed Data Access Objects using Hibernate.
- Developed JMS client component to send and receive messages from American Express Global New Accounts Mainframe System using Message Queues.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) users and groups for improved login authentication.
- Defined AWS security groups which acted as virtual firewalls to control the incoming traffic onto one or more AWS
- EC2 instances.
- Designed and developed the secure web services for external partners to consume, using Apache-CXF and JAX-WS standards.
- Developed stored procedures to get the data from IBM DB2, MongoDB database based on various business conditions.
- Developed Data Access Objects to invoke stored procedures on DB2 Database.
- Performed testing using shell, Perl script on Junit Unix/Linux environments.
- Used Eclipse plug-in to integrate CVS in RAD IDE to directly work with the code on Version control system.
- Deployed the EAR file in IBM Web Sphere Application Server 8 on Red Hat Linux.
Confidential - IRVING, TX
- Involved in analysis, design, and developing middleware using Servlets, Java Beans, Hibernate, springs and doing enhancements and issues resolutions.
- Extensively used core java concepts like collection frame work, multi-threading , OOPS and Exception Handling .
- Used Hibernate , object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based scheme.
- Developed the jQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous communication using AJAX .
- Involved in developing web pages using Angular JS Framework and familiar with various Angular JS directives and services.
- Designed and developed different modules, classes using C# and designed GUI part with help of .Net framework 3.0.
- Worked on the REST Web Services and used Spring Framework and developed the Spring Features like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring s, Spring Data Access , and spring web test, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security , and Spring Integration .
- Used Angular JS as frameworks to create single page applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass , Less, Bootstrap , Angular JS .
- Responsible for Development of Hibernate objects for data fetching for batch and front-end processing.
- Built backend REST API with Node JS , Express JS and also Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirement.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO , Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern of spring framework.
- Written test cases and done Unit testing execution with JASMINE and used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
Confidential, MILTON, GA
- Worked as a Developer and involved in analysis of requirements, design, development, Unit and Integration testing.
- Extensive use of Struts Framework for validation components and view components and used Hibernate for the persistence of the project.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using struts validation rules and Implemented EJB (Message Driven Beans) in the Service layer.
- Spring framework was used for dependency injection and was integrate with different frameworks like Struts , Hibernate
- Developed various java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for OR mapping and Developed web services using SOAP and WSDL with Axis .
- Involved in working with JMS MQ Queues (Producers/Consumers) in Sending and Receiving Asynchronous messages via MDB's.
- Developed implemented a GWT based web Application, and maintained an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience using XML data and XSLT templates
- Involved in writing the parsers for parsing and building the XML documents using SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Development carried out under My Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and Used CVS for version control.
- Used JBoss for deploying various components of application and MAVEN as build tool and developed build file for compiling the code of creating WAR files.
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and testing phases.
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating with Hibernate and struts frameworks.
- Used JNDI to perform lookup services for the various components of the system.
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different transaction such as online funds transfer, bill payments to the service providers.
- Involved in Hibernate mappings, configuration properties set up, creating sessions , transactions and second level cache set up.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI .
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment transaction and Reserve Transaction system.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like Singleton , Service Locator, DAO, Transfer Objects .
- Used Sub Version to implement version control system.
- Used Junit framework for the unit testing of all the java classes.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes, Interfaces , Model design , and interface layer design with other team members.
- Developed JSP’s and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML including applets and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries .
- Involved in writing services to write core logic for business processes.
- Involved in writing database queries, stored procedures, functions etc.
- Used Java J2EE design patterns . Involved in client server-side validations.
- Involved in writing JDBC code to get data base connectivity.
- Implemented server-side validations and developed model classes.
- Involved in the Database structuring and Tables creation needed for the project.
- Instrumental in tuning the framework to meet the performance standards.
- Designed and developed web-based software using STRUTS MVC Framework.
- EJBs in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Created Test plan documents and testing using Junit Framework.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing valid .xml files as defined by XSD .
- Created and modified Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers Complex SQL Commands for the application using PL/SQL .
- Designed JDBC Connection for data retrieval and updating purpose, also developed connection pool to avoid waiting time for database connection