- Motivated and professional full stack developer with extensive expertise in Java/J2EE technology stack, AWS, Angular, NodeJS, AWS, SQL, NoSQL and a wide array of programming tools and languages.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience includes Analysis, design, implementation, integration and testing of applications using Java/J2EE, RESTful Webservices and AWS technologies.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Testing & Programming.
- Expertise in developing Multi - tier enterprise level web applications using various Java 1.8, J2EE technologies, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JAX WS and XML .
- Good knowledge and experience in implementing open source frameworks Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and integration among them.
- Experience in deployment on application server, Apache Tomcat 7.0.
- Been working on diverse Database Servers both SQL and NoSQL like Sql Server, DB2, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, MongoDb, Redis and Cassandra
- Good experience in using Apache Maven to configure project dependencies.
- Working on Eclipse IDE for JAVA/J2EE Application development.
- Expertise in developing Multi-tier Full stack web applications using NodeJS, Express, Angular, RabbitMQ and MongoDB .
- Good knowledge and experience in Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Experience working with various AWS components like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, S3, SQS and deployment of applications to cloud.
- Experience working in Visualization tools/libraries like R, D3, Google Charts, Tableau and matplotlib.
- Working knowledge and experience in Tools and Frameworks such as GIT, Heroku, RabbitMQ, JMeter, SSRS, UML generating tools
- Extensive experience in Java Design Patterns, System design and database design
- Motivated to take independent responsibility as well as to contribute to be a productive team member.
- Good in client interaction and offshore co-ordination.
- Strong team player and display good people skill when interacting with Business users, Functional and Technical team to meet the project deadlines.
- Good communication skills, leadership skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player, pro-active learner.
- Strong Logical and Analytical Reasoning Skills, Excellent Management skills, Excellent Communication with good Listening, Presentation Skills.
Languages: C#, C++, JAVA 8, PHP, Python, Java Script
Frameworks/System Design: Hibernate 3.4, Spring 3.5/4, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JPA, Ruby on Rails
Cloud: AWS, EC2, SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Bluemix, Heroku
IDEs/Testing Frameworks: NetBeans, Eclipse 4.3 JEE, GreenFoot IDE, Python IDLE, Junit, Selenium
Tools: GitHub, Maven, SSRS, JMeter, Heroku
Full Stack Developer
- Created the project using MAVEN dependencies which allowed for quick building of the application.
- Created Views and REST Controllers for the application using Spring MVC architecture.
- Created web pages in HTML, CSS and SCSS. Developed front end and various user interfaces using Angular and React Framework.
- Wrote code and Scenario for testing website using Selenium and test suites using Junit framework
- Planned and carried out daily scrums, weekly estimations and follow ups. Managed code with GitHub.
- Worked with MySQL and MongoDB database to create tables and procedures for querying and displaying results.
- Developed Fitness App for checking heart rate, user steps and BMI.
- Designed applications using object oriented concepts.
Technologies: Java 8, Servlets, Spring MVC, Angular, React, Hibernate, MySQL, Apache, Junit, AWS, Android, SQLite, HTML, CSS, SCSS, Tomcat 7.x, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, REST web services, HTTP and Agile.
Full Stack Developer
- Developed multi-tiered web - application using Java, MongoDB, Express, Angular and NodeJS.
- Working as sole contributor in developing various application modules and backend server side logic.
- Developed Preview of multiple mime type documents, managing file upload/download in AWS S3 using NodeJS.
- Implemented user authentication, Linkedin and Facebook integration using PassportJS
- Worked on team discussion, messaging and developed backend modules using NodeJS and MongoDB
- Used GitHub as the version control system and Maven build script for building the Java application.
- Worked on File upload feature for multiple document uploads and parsing file contents to retrieve data.
- Worked on UI frames and front end development using Angular, HTML and CSS
- Completed development using Agile methodologies.
- Used scrum methodology for iterative development of the project.
Research Developer, Emergency Reporting
- Developed multi-tiered web - application and Android app using J2EE standards.
- Used Spring for bean management across layers and for loading database configuration and JDBC template .
- Implemented the project using the Spring Framework (used Spring IOC and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC).
- Used JDBC for interfacing and querying MySQL database and created necessary tables in the MySQL database.
- Implemented Backend, Sessions, Unit Testing, Encryption, Transaction management, email notifications and AOP Logging.
- Integrated wireless reporting using XBee Java Library and android in case of network failure
- Connected XBee wireless RF device to Android application and implemented message broadcast to all wireless devices in the network.
Full Stack Developer
- Developed 3 tier web application and android UI for social network and ride sharing.
- Worked on Frontend modules for user login, creating posts, creating groups, sharing photos using Angular, React, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Implemented backend features including Passport JS authentication, session management, redis caching NodeJS services on the cloud.
- Worked on Message Queues using RabbitMQ . Client sends requests to message queues which passes on the request to server and response is sent back via queues.
- Implemented Connection pooling for mysql db connections and load testing done with maximum 10000 connections and 100000 users at a time.
- Used MongoDB for image and video uploads using GridFS
Associate - Senior Software Engineer
- Interacted with customers to understand Business requirements.
- Conducted Daily Scrum meetings with team and product owners to brainstorm and come up with the product timeline and roadmap conforming to the requirements.
- Lead a team of 6 members and worked on development, deployment, 1maintenance and testing of IMS client project with more than 100,000 user base.
- Developed the application end-to-end using Java / J2EE, React, JSP, Servlets, SpringMVC, Hibernate and SQL . Developed REST Web services .
- Using ActiveMQ series, implemented asynchronous communication between modules.
- Implemented the web services and associated business modules integration using Spring AOP, Spring MVC/Webflows, Spring, and Hibernate ORM.
- Exposed the JAX-RS and JAX-WS web services as API to be utilized by mobile applications.
- Worked on change requests, complete database design in SQL Server and wrote complex stored procedures.
- Worked on ETL pipelines for data cleaning and transformation. Created Star schema, Fact and dimensional tables, OLAP queries.
- Developed backend queries for various Drill down, Drill up, slice, dice operations.
- Implemented Bulk Idea upload feature, Innovation dashboard and report generation using SSRS
- Application developer for computation of metrics applicable for various customers.
- Designed and developed screens for uploading Customer Identification Process documents using J2EE technologies.
- Developed Frontend using AngularJS, CSS and Bootstrap
- Developed backend for computing rank and measures using MySQL .
- Improved performance by 20% through query optimization and connection pooling.
Technologies: Java/J2EE, AWS, Apache, JBoss, SSRS, MySQL, SQLServer, Angular, React, CSS, JSP, Servlets, HTML, Spring 5.0, Tomcat 7.x, Apache Solr 4.7, SpringMVC, REST web services, HTTP, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Jquery, JSON, FAST, D3, XML, SSRS.