- Around 8 years of IT experience in all phases of SDLC which includes analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of web - based and Enterprise based Client-Server business application using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum , Pair Programming , Test Driven Development ( TDD ) and Waterfall model.
- Experience in designing and developing various Angular 4.0/6.0 Components(ngModules), Services, Directive and Pipes.
- Experience in developing Angular 4.0/6.0 components using TypeScript language.
- Solid experience in developing dynamic web applications using Jquery, React JS, Handlebar JS for view rendering and implementing React JS with Reduxand Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Experience in design and developing Single Page Applications(SPA), using MEAN ( Mongo, Express, Angular and Node ) Stack.
- Experience in Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Core Java, JSP, Struts Framework, Spring MVC, Spring AOP.
- Familiar with Core Java-8 concepts like Lambda functions, Functional Interfaces and Generics and Streams API.
- Expertise in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, Spring IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC, Spring Data, Spring REST, Spring JTA, Spring IO, Spring Security, Spring Boot with Thyme leaf template.
- Developed microservice architecture using Spring Boot to avoid boiler plate code and XML configurations.
- Good working knowledge in developing and deploying Microservice related applications with SpringBoot and Spring Cloud.
- As a Java Full Stack SME has expertise in developing Enterprise Applications using Java and J2EE technologies Such as JSP, Servlets, Enterprise Java Beans, RESTful Web Services, SOAP Web Services, JDBC, JMS, JAXB, SOA.
- Developed projects with RESTful services JAX-RS , and automated the documentation using Swagger and WADL.
- Worked on WSDL implementing SOAP services using Axis-2 and Apache CXF framework.
- Expertise in developing SOA(Service Oriented Architectures) and Microservice architectures using web services based on Restful(JAX-RS), SOAP(JAX WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR(Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Apache Axis.
- Good knowledge in understanding and using NoSQL databases Apache Cassandra, Mongo DB, DynamoDB, Couch DB and Redis.
- Experience on querying various Relational Database Management Systems including MySQL, Oracle, DB2 with SQL and PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience with Java based ORM frameworksinvolving Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data and iBatis.
- Experience with ORM’s like Mongoose and Cassandra node driver to connect with NoSQL databases.
- Good knowledge on conducting unit Testing with JUnit, TestNG, Spock and ridiculing systems like JMock and Mockito, mockmvc, mockrestserviceserver and ensured code changes won't affect existing Unit Tests.
- Implemented Docker container service, build pipe line Jenkins , Bamboo and GoCD for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment that can run on the cloud or on-premises .
- Experience in working with Spring Cloud which include Zookeeper for Config Management and Service Discovery, Hystrix for Circuit Breakers.
- Implemented Netflix ZuulAPIgateway for all the requests from the devices and websites by registering services to Eureka .
- Hands on experience in implementation of PCF ( Pivotal Cloud Foundry ) Paas (Platform as a Service) services such as Pivotal Application Service, Pivotal Container Service and Pivotal Functional Service to continuously deliver applications on to the cloud.
- Developed Micro services using SpringBoot , NetflixOSS , SpringCloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Experience in working with AWS with EC2, S3, SQS, RDS with high availability, scalability and deploying infrastructures and backend compute service using Lambda .
- Implementing security functionality for various projects using Spring Security and Site Minder(SSO).
- Experience in Authentication and Authorization framework OAUTH 2.0 to provide the security to rest web services.
- Experienced in using JSON Web Token (JWT) for authenticating between two parties.
- Experience with business rule management system engines like Drools and JRules.
- Expertise in Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Worked on various build tools like Maven, Gradle and ANT.
- Hands on experience on Client- side build tools like Gulp, NPM, Webpack, Grunt, and Bower .
- Good Knowledge in Apache ActiveMQ Series with Camel most widely used as service bus.
- Implemented message Queuing using ApacheKafka , RabbitMQ, Active MQ and IBM MQ.
- Worked on Apache Kafka to integrate and process the Data with Spring and for Multi-Threaded Message consumption and worked on Zookeeper to maintain services
- Worked on Kafka cluster which typically consists of multiple brokers to maintain load balance.
- Experienced on ELK Stack ( Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana ).
- Scheduled and run the application containers on the clusters of physical/virtual machines using kubernetes . Also, achieved continuous development, integration and deployment.
- Hands on experience Quartz scheduler with Spring batch for creating and scheduling batch process.
- Experience in executing batch processes using Shell Scripts and Unix Script.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JPA JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Java Beans, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking, Spring data, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC Templates, java mail, Google API, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7 , C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, jerkins, AEM, Nginx.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/4.x/5/x, Hibernate, JSF,,iBatis,AngularIonic,RCP
DevOps Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services(EC2,EBS,EKS), Jenkins
JAXWS, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, Altova, XMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC Waterfall model
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber, SPock, Mockito, TestNg, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha, Chai
Database Servers: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Git, Bitbucket
Build Tools: ANT, Maven 3.0, Gradle, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Jenkins
Cloud: Amazon Webservices(AWS) Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF)
Sr Full Stack Web Developer
- Created Reusable Angular 4 components using Typescript and services are obtained using Dependency Injection to consume REST API’s.
- Created single page web application by creatingtemplates with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, ES6 and responsive components by using event binding and routing services for great user experience with Angular 4
- Events, Nested Components, selectors and DOM Manipulations are used for obtaining dynamic content of Angular 4 application.
- Experience in delaying the related data until client required using Lazy Loading
- Worked on Angular 4 forms and controls in order to validate Input Data.
- Worked with Angular 4 using Angular CLI and generated various components, routes, services, pipes and structured the application code using Component based architecture.
- Worked on several modules provided by Angular 4 framework like Router Module , Http Module , Forms Module and Browser Module .
- Created NodeJS services using ExpressJS which are consumed by Angular4 components on the client side.
- Used Spring Boot framework to write Presentation Layer, Business Layers and Controller servlets.
- Implemented Spring Boot Actuator to monitor and manage the application.
- Implemented microservices using RESTful api with Spring Boot and Apache CFX.
- Spring IOC design pattern is used as life cycle manager across the application.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Configured OAUTH 2.0 authorization framework for ensuring security of web services.
- Application packaging and dependencies are managed using BOWER .
- Followed ECMA 6 standard for writing scripts and used Babel tool for browser compatibility.
- Utilized Swagger framework for design, documentation, testing and deployment of REST APIs in Spring Boot.
- Extensively worked on Drools Rules Engine for writing business rules validation and externalization of parameters.
- Created Docker images of microservices by installing Docker on Amazon EC2 instance and able run images on Amazon Container.
- Created schemas, tables, views, PL/SQL and triggers which are required by application using Oracle database.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) to interact with Oracle database
- Installed, configured, and administration of NoSQL database clusters in AWS Virtual Private Cloud Network. Created architecture stack for data access with NoSQL data base MongoDB.
- Maintained log delivery system by creating producer, consumer and broker architecture using Apache kafka .
- Designed built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing AWS stack (Including EC2, S3, DynamoDB, SQS and EMR ), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling. Deployed microservices on AWS Elastic Beanstalk and interfaced with Oracle on AWS RDS .
- Implemented Microservices architecture with NetflixEureka , Ribbon using SpringBoot for making different application smaller and independent.
- Testing Front-end application using Jasmine test runner and running test cases using Grunt and Karma .
- Developed test cases using Junit and Spock for unit testing and Selenium for smoke and integration testing.
- Created jobs for continuous integration and continuous deployment in GIT shared repository using Jenkins.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT repositories and the access control strategies.
- Tracking and Error handling in remote application is handled using Log4j tooland SPLUNK tool.
Full Stack Web Developer
- Actively involved in the Microservice Oriented Architecture project using React JS, Spring Boot, Cassandra DB to fulfill the business requirements of the project.
- Used React JS for client-side view rendering services along with predefined Redux libraries.
- Configured React-Router for theprogramatic navigation.
- Used React JS with Redux library , HTML5 and CSS/LESS for the overall prototype and layout.
- Utilized React-Redux Action Creators, create Store from redux library to connect reducers and containers, to update the state and virtual DOM.
- For responsive design, Used various BootStrap and JQuery plug-in’s like Spin, Slider, Bootstrap selectors and Datepicker. Fetched JSON data within Abstraction Layer with Spring Boot Application and displaying it in UI using ReactJS .
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.0 .
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application tasks.
- Implemented Angular2.0 component life cycle changes like ngOnChanges and ngOnInit.
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library in Angular 2.0 to handle multiple values over time.
- Developed some standalone Micro services using Spring Boot micro service architectural patterns
- Used spring Boot properties like actuators and health checkers to enhance micro service implementations.
- Used Spring core framework to inject dependency, DAO and Bean objects, auto wiring Components.
- Spring IOC design pattern is used as life cycle manager across the application.
- Worked with large volume of records using SpringBatch , also used Quartzscheduler for transaction management, job processing statistics, job restart, skip, and resource management in the application.
- Utilized Swagger framework for design, build and documentation of REST APIs in Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Security OAuth2.0 and OIDC for authorization and authentication for social web applications.
- Used Cassandra Node Connector to interact with Cassandra NOSQL DB.
- Kubernetes is configured in the application for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Implemented a distributed messaging queue to integrate with Cassandra using ApacheKafka and Zookeeper .
- Installed Spring Boot application using Docker into Pivotal cloud foundry.
- Used GIT as version management, JIRA for defect management system.
- Performed Unit test cases using Mocha and Chai for React, Junit and Cucumber for Spring.
- Behavioral and Integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium respectively.
- Tracking and Error handling in remote application is handled using Log4j framework and SPLUNK tool.
- Configured Docker container serviceand build pipe line JenkinsCI/CD tool for continuous integrating and deploying application on servers .
- Used Continuous delivery/ Continuous Integration tools Docker , Jenkins to deploy applications to AWS and used GIT for version control of code for incremental development.
Environment: React JS, Spring Boot, Cassandra DB, Redux library, JQuery, HTML5, CSS/LESS, React-Router, BootStrap, JQuery, JSON, WADL, Quartz scheduler, Swagger, OAuth 2.0, Cassandra NOSQL DB, JIRA, Mocha and Chai, Junit and Cucumber, Log4j, SPLUNK, Cucumber, Selenium, Docker, Jenkins.
Confidential, SanFransisco, CA
Full Stack Web Developer
- Involved various phases of software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Analysis, Design and implementation using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Designed and developed various UI features using Backbone JS, performed routing using Backbone Router .
- Performed DOM manipulations using native Jquery libraries on web pages.
- Created several models with key-value binding, custom events, views, and declarative event handling using BackboneJS framework.
- PostgreSQL database used to store the application related data and performed data related operation i.e. Indexing, Cursors, triggers.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring Transactions and Spring security models.
- Created spring batch jobs for reliability, robustness and essential automatic processing using Spring Batch .
- Used Spring Batch to develop batch processing to handle bulk requests from the clients.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Prime faces along with JSF to enrich web pages and AJAX validation done by Prime faces.
- Implemented Web service calls using SOAP , and REST (Using JAX-RS and JAX-WS frameworks).
- Wire-level, authentication and authorization security on SOAP web services are implemented using JAX-WSsecurity .
- Implemented SOAP to provide significant pre-build extensibility in the form of the WS* standards.
- Tested the services and schemas by using WSDL files via SoapUI .
- Worked on the Web Services classes and WSDL generation and exposed the service at server-side over the Internet.
- Implemented Web Services to integrate between different applications using SOAP services using JAX-WS.
- Used Collections and Multithreading concepts to store, retrieve and manipulate objects in the business logic layer.
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server-side code using iBatis and DAO Framework for executing stored procedures and complicated SQL queries.
- Created Data Access Objects to fetch data from database with SQL queries integrate them with i Batis.
- Used ANT to deploy application in IBM WebSphere in UNIX environment IBM AIX . Tested the application after making the necessary configuration.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using Selenium .
- Developed project by using ANT build tool to build and deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Used Maven as a build tool and Jenkins for monitoring the build status of the project.
Spring Security, SOAP and REST services, WSDL, Collections, Multithreading, iBatis, IBM WebSphere,Tomcat,Rabbit MQ, Junit, Selenium, Maven, Jenkins.
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Web Developer.
- Involved in the Requirements collection & Analysis from the business team.
- Created the design documents with use case diagram, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams for application.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web services using SOAP with JAX-WS.
- Developed the front-end framework, monitoring user interfaces using Angular JS(1.x) Widgets using Custom directives.
- Used Angular JS(1.x) for client-side validations and business logic to reduce interaction with application server.
- Experienced in maintaining usability by creating input boxes, containers etc. using ng-directives of Angular JS(1.x)
- Implemented Angular JS(1.x) service such as $http and UI-router handle AJAX calls to communicate with the Spring MVC controllers and request JSON data from database layer.
- Implemented AJAX class using Jquery for retrieving data from REST services.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using SpringMVC Framework.
- Worked on the JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Implemented various features of Spring such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Annotations.
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with SpringDAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Session Façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO .
- Handled Java Multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Authentication and data security is handled using Spring Security .
- Used XML Web services using SOAP to transfer data using WSDL .
- Implemented Spring AOP for message resource handling, event publication.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures , Functions, Triggers and Views for SQL database.
- Used Java Messaging Services ( JMS ) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit .
- Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness and traceability which are essential for automatic processing of large amounts of data.
- Developed Ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT .
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Involved in requirements gathering and validating functional specifications.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap , color.
- Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) design pattern with Struts, JSP and Servlets to control the flow of the application in the Presentation/Web tier.
- Scheme of the web site using HTML , and CSS and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Performed Validation (Client Side & Server side) with the help of Struts Validation Frame Work.
- Struts framework is helpful to manage the objects and exposing the services to presentation layer.
- Developed web layer using Struts framework to manage the project in MVC pattern.
- Used Struts Tiles Framework for designing the layout of the application.
- EJB was implemented as middleware and XML and servlet in the presentation layer.
- Used EJB as a middleware in developing a three-tier distributed application.
- EJB Session Beans were used to process requests from the user interface and CMP entity beans were used to interact with the persistence layer.
- Extensively worked on java concepts such as OOPS, Exceptional handling, Multithreading and Collection framework.
- Developed the modules using Servlets , Java2EE and JDBC for connecting with SQL.
- Involved in converting database objects to Java objects conversion with the help of IBatis persistence framework
- Used Rational Rose to design UML diagrams (Use Case Diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams).
- Consistently produced the highest quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing and integration testing .
- Develop and execute Unit Test plans using JUnit , ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
- For extracting data from source developed a UNIX shell scripting .
- These implemented UNIX shell scripts to call stored procedures to extract data and place it in database.
- Used SVN for version controlling and Eclipse as IDE.
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural pattern using STRUTS framework including JSP, Servlets.
- Developed EJB deployment descriptor using XML and used JAXB components for transferring the objects between the application and the database.
- Extensively used Jquery for client-side validations and for capturing dynamic events.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Used ANT built tool for compiling and generating war file.
- Performance tuning of JVM heap size, garbage collections , java stack and Native thread & production performance.
- Developed the modules using Servlets , Java2EE and JDBC for connecting with MySQL.
- Developed stored procedures , triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
- Java message queue (JMS) is used for exchanging the information and messaging services.
- Designed and developed Message Driven Beans (MDB) that consumed the messages from the JMS .
- Involved in unit testing using Junit .
- Developed EJB’s and deployed them on IBM WebSphere Application server .