- Senior UI/Front End/Web Developer with overall 8 + years of quality experience.
- Professional experience in managing web, IT and other projects; able to facilitate and organize projects and coordinate the activities needed to successful guide the projects from concept to closure.
- Experienced in work with UI/UX development.
- Expertise in usability testing to learn if participants are able to complete specified tasks successfully and identify how long it takes to complete specified tasks.
- Experienced in Drupal, WordPress open source content management system based on PHP and MySQL.
- Extensive experienced in DRUPAL and Word press content management system (CMS).
- Worked with Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap to make the application responsive on all the gadgets.
- Experience in image editing tools like Photoshop and Paint shop.
- Experience with creating and reviewing UI design specifications, developing prototypes and conducting usability tests.
- Excellent knowledge of multi-tier Web Based application development.
- Experience in working with version control tools such as SVN, Perforce(P4).
- Good with JSON based RESTful Web services with AngularJS.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache.
- Experience in design, maintenance, content management, system administration of websites, and professional familiarity with various local servers such as WAMP, XAMPP, and LAMP.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practice and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Experience in concepts W3C Standard, Writing Semantic mark up, Web Usability, Web Accessibility, Site Speed & Search engine optimization
- Experience in web and mobile testing using emulators, mobile devices and browser like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Worked closely with the project management and marketing team to completely define specifications to help ensure project acceptance.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Programming Languages: Java, Basic PHP
IDE’s: Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, RAD, JBuilder, DreamWeaver
GUI Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, GIMP
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat, Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Serve, MySQL
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Front End/UI Developer
- Involved in the requirements analysis, designing, development, testing and maintenance of the website.
- Created web page layouts using HTML5 and LESS (CSS).
- Design, developed and updated the user interface using LESS, Angular js.
- Used Node js and gulp.js framework to build the scalable application.
- Involved in working with the Bower components which is package manager for all types of frameworks, libraries and utilities.
- Used Reactjs to design interactive user interfaces.
- Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Developed modules using Angular 2.0
- Bootstrap used along with Angular JS in creating the Application.
- Used Ajax to refresh only certain section of the page and reduce the load on the web server.
- Used LESS Cascading Style Sheets in order to separate presentation from the structure.
- Defined text alignment, borders, positioning and many other typographic characteristics
- Used Responsive Web Design so that the website is compatible with different devices like desktops, laptops, tablets.
- Used Preforce(p4) svn as a version control system.
- Extensively tested the websites, identified the bugs using Firebug and fixed them.
- Involved in agile software development methodology and regular scrum meetings.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing across other browsers.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in the process of research, analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Involved in the process of information design and interaction design as a part of UX developer team.
- Involved in collaborating on user experience with the team.
- Developed Apps for Verizon setup boxes for rich UI along with HTML and CSS
- JQuery for making Web Service calls
- Involved in developed and deployed the Ajax applications in the java language using the java development tool Eclipse.
- Involved in translating the Java applications to java script files using the GWT cross complier.
- Using Backbone Restful API’s for getting the Web services data from the server
- Used Apache web server for application development and testing purposes.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the backend using jQuery, AngularJs and AJAX.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules
- Involved in testing complete flow of the modules.
- Widely used agile development methodology based Scrum for developing various business applications.
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Used Tera term and telnet to communicate with the VMS Server.
- Extensively used Query for developing Ajax applications.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Web/UI Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering, team interaction and Identifying key us abilities.
- Designed mocks up UI templates/Icons in Photoshop.
- Prototyping UI for enhancements/future products using Dream weaver.
- Involved in the development of user interface (UI) using HTML5 and SASS.
- Involved in developing Single page application using Angular.js
- Involved in working with ZURB foundation frameworks for making the application responsive.
- Hands on experience debugging cross browser compatibility issues
- Extensive client side java scripting using libraries viz. JQuery/JQuery UI widgets.
- Hands on experience in DOM traversing and manipulation.
- Implemented AJAX for form submission and page navigation.
- Developed Web pages using JSP tags.
- Prepared the technical design for the system that adheres to the MVC architecture using Hibernate frame.
- Extensively involved in agile software development methodology & scrum status meetings.
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used Tortoise svn as a version control system.
- This application was developed to support mobile platform.
- Involved Production Support and troubleshooting for this project.
- Actively involved in complete life cycle of the project such as requirement gathering, managing, developing components and testing.
Environment: Dream Weaver, xHTML/HTML, CSS, Java script, Jquery/Jquery UI, Photoshop, XML, AJAX, SQL Server, GIT, agile and Windows.
- Cleaned up and rewrote front end HTML and CSS to meet validation requirements.
- In addition to code development, maintained project documentation and assisted in application design.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Interacting with the project leaders, team leaders, designing and developing web pages, animations, still graphics, banners, greeting cards, logos etc.
- Worked closely with Program Engineers how the front end and back end mechanism works in order to develop an interface.
Software Engineer (Web Developer)
- Coded HTML user interfaces.
- Performed Unit testing and Integration testing to increase the performance of the application
- Coded Servlets, API’s for connectivity using JDBC.
- Conversion of PL/SQL packages to Java classes
- Responsible for Security implementation and integration testing of the system.