- Experience in Java/J2EE Technologies for 4 years.
- Experienced in full software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from gathering requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects in a Test - Driven Development (TDD) using various methodologies like Waterfall & Agile.
- Expertise in application development using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, REST, SOAP, microservices, Hibernate, Junit (Mockito), Log 4j, Ant, CSS, XML, XPath, JSON JavaBeans, UML, JDBC.
- Great command in Spring framework including Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Web MVC, Spring boot, Spring Data JPA, ORM, Spring DAO, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS, Eureka, Zuul, Hysterix, Ribbon etc.
- Extensively worked in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts , Collections Framework, exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading , JDBC , Generics and other new features in Java7 and Java8.
- Hands on Experience in Angular .
- Object Relational Mapping tool (ORM) experience with Hibernate.
- Experience in Data Serialization formats like JSON XML .
- Expertise in Web Services using SOAP UI and REST.
- Experience in working with Relational databases like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle DB and Non-Relational DB's like MongoDB and Cassandra . Well experienced in using JUnit, Log 4J and SOAP UI for testing framework.
- Experience in setting up the CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, GitHub, and AWS .
- Ability to Manage and deliver results on multiple tasks by effectively managing time and priority constraints. Able to work within a team environment as well as independent.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills .
- Insight into server-side Application Development and Maintenance experience of the software.
- Customer handling by conceptual ideas & design rationale and delivering requirements in short time span.
- A creative thinker , who keeps the users top of mind when designing and developing .
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines .
- Excellent cooperative person with solid systematic and relational abilities.
- Quick learner, great listener, self-motivated with capacity to do perform multiple tasks.
- Authorized to work in United States for any employer.
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Web, Spring Web MVC, JDBC, Hibernate, Logback, JWT
JAX: RS, JAX WS, SOAP, WSDL, RESTful, JAXB, XML, XSLT, Postman
Application & Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss
Version Control: Git, GitHub, RTC
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, MS Windows
Others: JMS, JWT, OAuth2, Maven, JUnit, Log4j
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- Developed microservices business components using Spring, Spring Boot
- Developed application using Java 8 and higher feature such as functional programming, lambda expression, stream, etc.
- Used Netflix Cloud Modules such as Config Server, Eureka, Hystrix, Ribbon, Zuul, etc. for implementing microservice pattern
- Configured spring beans following the Dependency Injection (DI) provided by spring framework and Inversion of Control (IOC) principles
- Developed REST endpoints using Spring Web MVC
- Worked in Agile and TDD (Test Driven Development) while developed unit test cases for REST endpoints using Mockito, JUnit, and Spring Test, Postman
- Used Swagger to provide REST API documentation
- Secured REST end points using Spring Security, OAuth2 and JWT
- Implemented method level access-control features using Spring Security
- Used Aspect Oriented Programming to address cross-cutting concerns
- Developed Liquibase scripts to implement data model and for database version control
- Implemented JPA Entities, Data Access Objects (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO)
- Used ORM solution for mapping data from MVC to Relational Data Model with SQL Schema
- Used H2, in memory database for unit/integration test while used Cassandra database to persist data in local and higher environment
- Used Spring and Hibernate Transactions to handle transactions
- Used AngularJS for developing single page applications (SPA) used several in built language core directives, expressions and modules
- Configured and customized Spring AOP, SLF4J and Log back for adding the logging information of the live application
- Wrote unit test cases using JUnit for service layers
- Used SDP to assign, track, report, and audit the issues in the application
- Used Code Cloud for source control
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms
- Deployed application using Docker container.
- Brain stormed with the other developers, tech leads and Architect to upgrade various frameworks and other application issues
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile methodology
- Actively participated in designing the application using UML and used Java design patterns like singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate
- Fixed number of bugs which were reported by the testing and customer care teams
- Presenting lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Instructed over 150 student attendees through weekly classes through live coding Demonstration.
- Providing individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Help them to resolve their questions and concerns in developing the websites.
- Presented to executive management through bi-weekly reports to strategize methods for increasing the number of users and enhancing user engagement.
- Defined new approaches to complex design problems.
- Helped them in writing their research paper related to security or Database Auditing.
- Followed the Agile - Scrum methodology - involved in stand-up meetings and Sprint planning sessions and each Sprint lasted for 3 weeks.
- Spring MVC Architecture is used for developing the project.
- Developed the new RESTful web services using Spring Web MVC.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI.
- Extensively consumed SOAP based Spring web services for the order management information.
- Used JAXB for marshalling as well as unmarshalling XML data.
- Refactored the legacy components of the application in compliance to the latest corporate standards using the design patterns.
- Used Log4j for internal logging of the services.
- Development of Data Layer using Spring JDBC Template.
- Development of DB2 based Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Integration Test cases were implemented using JUnit and SoapUI.
- Usage of AOP for logging and transactions purpose.
- Used Eclipse as IDE and SVN for source version control.
- Implement the solution in Java micro-services using frameworks. This includes Development, unit testing, integration testing.