- More than 8 years of experience in analysis design development and implementation of software applications and in developing n - tier architecture-based solutions with distributed components and internet/intranet applications. Experience with IBM WebSphere, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Having Implementation skills in Spring MVC framework (Core, Context, AOP, MVC, Security, Batch, Boot), JSF Framework. Worked on AWS multi factor authentication (MFA).
- Expert knowledge of OO concepts, design of real time applications using Java, UML tools like Rational Rose, Build Tools - Ant, and Maven. Continuous Integration - Cruise Control, Jenkins, Source control - Subversion, CVS, Perforce. Extensive experience in NOSQL databases like MongoDB, couch DB and Elastic search.
- Worked on RIA applications using HTML5, CSS, Ajax, and NodeJS.
- Expertise in open source frameworks like Struts 2.0, Webservices, Hibernate 3.0, JAXB, AXIS-2, JAAS (Java Authorization and Authentication System), JUNIT etc.
- Excellent work experience in Adobe Day CQ5 WCM CMS, CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, OSGI Framework, Apache sling, Template Development, Component Development, Multi Site Management, i18n Internationalization, JCR Queries, Administration and installation of Author and Publish instances etc.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including Singleton Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO) and Business Delegate. Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans. Written test-cases in Java environment using JUnit.
- Experienced in Object-Oriented analysis and design, with J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Session Façade, Data Access Object, DAO, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate. Experienced in MEAN stack development (MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular.JS & Node.JS).
- Worked with PL/SQL, T-SQL DB development, Design Patterns, Agile- Scrum, XP, TDD (Test driven).
- Involved in making the DevOps pipelines using OpenShift and Kubernetes for the Microservices Architecture.
- Experience in implementing the Spring Hystrix, Spring Config Server, Spring Cloud modules to deploy services on Hybrid Cloud environment. Experience in using Log4J, Version Control using SVN, TFS, GIT and CVS.
- Experience in Implementing CI/CD pipelines with the integrated unit tests, code coverage, code quality, performance test cases with the JMeter and functional test suites as BDD with the Cucumber JVM.
- Experience in creating the Splunk indexes and creating dashboards for the apps which are enabled with the Splunk's agents on docker containers. Good Experience in Implementing J2EE Design Patterns.
- Expertise in Rich Internet Application including Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Ajax and Flex.
- Experience in implementing the security on microservices using Spring Boot AUTH server which generated JWT tokens as OAUTH2 mechanism. JSON Parsing mechanisms to filter out the nested docs.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Rapid SQL.
- Experienced in the MVC Architecture using Struts & Spring Frameworks. JMS, JNDI and Hibernate.
- Knowledge and experience in XML and XML parsers, SOAP-based web services, RESTful Web Services, UML.
- Designed and Developed many integration points with Drools to write business rules.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Methodologies (OOAD), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), SOA, Java2 (JDK1.7), J2EE Design Patterns, Data Modelling and UML based system design.
- Extensive knowledge on AWS EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load balancing and other parts of AWS infrastructure. Configured and tuned the AWS EC2 and worked on ELB, Route53 for high availability.
- Experience on configuring auto scalable and highly available microservices set with monitoring and logging using AWS, Docker, Jenkins and Splunk.
- Good Knowledge on Apache Storm which is used for real-time Stream processing and end-to-end delivery response and for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Kafka.
- Strong Knowledge in scripting technologies like Python, Scala, Shell, Groovy on Grails and Perl.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS and EBS), Elastic Beanstalk.
- Experienced in using IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, and Net Beans.
- Always worked closely with system users and management personnel and gained reputation of loyalty, quick problem solving, and excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Languages: Java/ J2EE, Groovy, Scala, Go, C, C++, HTML, DHTML, SQL.
Operating system: Windows, Unix.
Java Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, Portals, EJB, JMS, Java Swing, JavaBeans, Web Services, Microservices, OSGI, Spring, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot
Frame Works: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.x, Spring 2.5/3.0, Jackrabbit, Groovy on Rails 2.x, Apache Sling
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP, Rest
Web Technologies:: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, AJAX, jQuery and Angular JS
Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, Apache, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL.
NoSQL: MongoDB, Elastic Search, Couchbase, Cassandra.
Cloud: AWS, AWS EC2, AWS IAM, AWS load balancing, Route53, AWS SQS, KUBERNETES, MESOSPHERE, DOCKER, SPRING CLOUD, Ansible, Puppet
Tools: Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, CVS, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Ant, Maven
Concepts: UML, Design Patterns.
CMS: AEM 6.0, CQ 5.5, 5.6, 5.6.1, JCR/Apache Sling, Day CRX, Components
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Confidential, Webster, NY
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of SDLC of the application like requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Code development and Testing. Developed Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Designed the web responsive pages using the Bootstrap framework to give a rich look to the user interface.
- Created detail design documents which have the UML Design diagrams, table information, object model which are required for the development. Used Spring Core module for Inversion of control/dependency injection.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, hibernate configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components and implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts. Used Core Java such as Exceptions and Collections.
- Designed and developed stored procedures, triggers, views for effectively storing and retrieving related data.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the database.
- Prepared the technical design and developed the system MVC architecture using Spring.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with the Hibernate framework for interacting with the database. Used several APIs of Spring Framework like Spring Core and Spring MVC.
- Created web services using RESTful web services. Wrote build & deployment scripts using ANT, Maven on UNIX environment and worked with QA Director. Monitored, reviewed, debugged and deployed the application.
- Unit tested each component using Junit. Strong understanding of Microservices patterns.
- Used Docker for creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS EC2.
- Implemented drools rules for comparing the data between multiple modules
- Used AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to provision secure build, highly scalable and flexible systems. Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Used AWS Beanstalk for fast deploying, scaling and load balancing of web applications and services developed with Java, Node.js, Python. Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Participated in code review and code walkthrough and QA processes or JAX-RS implementation.
- Implemented version controlling using GIT and used Jenkins for continuous INT.
- Effectively engaged with clients and all stakeholders through weekly meetings.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Development Production phases of the application.
- Designed application using UML. Elaborated on the Use Cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Involved and interacted with users, customers and Business users for the requirements and training with new features. Currently redesigning site with everything from contact page to landing page all using ReactJS.
- Involved in the development using Java/J2EE Technologies, Web Services and Hibernate ORM Framework.
- Developed responsive web application for backend system using AngularJS with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Built reporting module for analytic services using custom AngularJS MVC Framework Components.
- Controllers and Services that are bind using Dependency Injection to enable loose coupling between application components. Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, JQuery, CSS and HTML5.
- Constructed web pages for application using MVC3, Java Script, JQuery, ReactJS, and Node.js.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, jQuery, Node.js, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application. Wrote JAVA Servlets that generates dynamic VXML.
- Used React JS to create multiple components of the dashboards and redux JS to maintain application state
- Integrated the Java Code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3/SASS, Bootstrap, Node.js and AngularJS.
- Used D3 js and High charts plugin for visualizations. Build SOAP Web Services based on AWS.
- Developed JUnit Test Cases for Unit testing & for Continuous Integration we used Jenkins.
- Implementing REST services for product data lookup using NoSQL database.
- Used Jenkins which is an open source continuous integration tool written in java which provides Integration services for software development. Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with CSS.
- Implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, jQuery, DHTML, Web Service Call and JSON.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in jQuery and making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Created Call flow diagrams for IVR applications using VISIO. Developed model objects using Hibernate.
- Used STRUTS Framework in designing IVR application. Maintained version control using GIT.
- Played a significant role in design and development of VUI. Application developed using RAD.
- Mainly involved in support, Maintenance and enhancement of the application.
- Responsibilities included development of new modules of the application such as Web using J2EE Technologies, Struts and Spring Framework. Used Log4j utility to log error, info and debug messages.
- Developed MVC Controllers and deployed flow of Execution in the Servlet Environment using Spring MVC.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injection of components.
- Designed and currently developing Tier Web 2.0 based price management system using GWT, Grails and MySql. Used and using Talend Open Studio to load data into the new system from the legacy data formats.
- Involved in developing the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Used AJAX in suggestive search and to display dialog boxes with JSF and DOJO for some front end.
- Implemented Web Services using Spring RESTful. Developed JSF application with Spring Boot.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Used ANT Scripts to fetch, build and deploy the application to development environment.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with HQL.
- Worked extensively on AngularJS in creating Controllers. Implemented client-side Java-beans for DAO Pattern.
- Worked with Maven to web design and implement application using Spring Integrations and Spring Security.
- Supporting to testers to test AngularJS 2 with Jasmine and Protractor.
- Hands on experience in performing real time analytics on big data using HBase and Cassandra in Kubernetes & Hadoop clusters.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Kafka in spring framework.
- Worked with JMS as messaging service and JTA for Transaction management and having knowledge with JPA for Java persistence. Implemented backend process for sending the data through FTP.
- Using JMS to send email or notify companies or users who have subscribed services in our product.
Confidential, Columbus, GA
- Involved in System Requirements study and conceptual design. Used Jenkins to build and deploy the application.
- Followed Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Client-Side code were written in ReactJS, jQuery and Server-Side Code were developed using MVC4.
- Implement the application MVC, ReactJS. Used CSS Preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient.
- Worked on CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and preprocessors like SASS.
- Conducted gap analysis and developed data migration and integration plans.
- Used AWS to build Java applications that work with Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon SimpleDB, and more.
- Developed Spring Services, DAO's and defined routes using Apache Camel. Have done debugging to fix issues.
- Used Maven for dependency and build management. Deployed application using Tomcat application Server.
- Integrated Hibernate with spring for Handling Transactions. Developed applications with SQL Server.
- Developed restful web services using Jersey and spring and developed rest services using Node.js and other node modules. Developed messaging module using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and ActiveMQ.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions to process data using SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and established data integrity among all tables. Consumed RESTful Web Services.
- Implemented Hibernates' Lazy default fetch plans for generating proxies and collection wrappers and created fetching strategies for minimizing the number of SQL Statements. Testing the java services by using JUnit.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing, SIT and UAT phases. Performed defect tracking, bug fixing and enhancements. Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Created quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases. Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) SNS to send messages to email and http endpoint. Used SVN as version control.
- Used Hibernate annotations for mapping objects to the relational database and Implemented persistence using Hibernate, managed Hibernate.cfg.xml file. Developed RESTful Web Service using REST Jersey API.
- We Automated and Designed Development process with Gulp. Application developed using NetBeans.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS based on the W3C Standards.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using the Struts Framework.
- Designed Web Application User Interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysts, interpretations of requirement and use cases. Implemented the AngularJS and MVC Framework for data access.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery Framework.
- Debugged application using Firebug to traverse documents and manipulated nodes.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Developed application using STS. Created and Modified DAO's to communicate with DB2.
- Worked on project build-script by using ANT. Used Log4j for tracking the applications.
- Maintained the application modules in version control using Clear Case.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Java Front End Developer
- Involved in designing and development of the entire application.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT and Webservices (REST, WSDL). Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Worked on UI using HTML5, CSS3, Ext JS, jQuery, and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface. Interfaced with the Oracle back-end using Hibernate Framework and XML config files.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented the design to meet web standards (W3C), SEO and worked on various browsers for cross-browser implementation. Developed the User Interface using spring, logic, bean, JSP, Java Script, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.js, Node.js, Ext JS and jQuery UI. Designed JSP layout using Struts Tiles Framework.
- Involved in implementation of Spring MVC framework and developed DAO and Service layers. Configured the controllers, and different beans such as Handler Mapping, View Resolver etc.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes. Designed Responsive Web Design websites optimized for different displays.
- Used the Node.js and Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Involved in several web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence, and collaboration) based on the business requirements
- Involved in designing and developing dynamic web pages using HTML and JSP with Struts tag libraries.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between the applications using Rest Web Services.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring.
- Wrote JUnit test cases to test the functionality of each method in the DAO layer.
- Configured and deployed the web application using WebLogic Application Server.
- Used Rational ClearQuest for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals for efficient program development.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a SPA which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server. Developed and implemented Business Requirements using Spring MVC framework.
- Worked on development and testing of infotainment module using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Refactored and enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in significant percentage of code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spins up and enhanced performance. Used AngularJS, NodeJS and Bootstrap in effective web design. Implemented client-side Interface using NodeJS and used for creating reusable UI components.
- Involved in enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS created role-based HTML navigation menu where in menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Worked on NodeJS providing an event-driven architecture and a non-blocking I/O API that optimizes an Application’s throughput and scalability.
- Used display tag to render large volumes of data. Bean, HTML and Logic tags are extensively used.
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards SOA exposed through Restful Services. Built spring-based Java and microservices to support enterprise web application.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAO’s to achieve dependency injection and to objects of business classes. Utilized Splunk for aggregating various logs from different systems.
- Used Spring Batch to design a lightweight and comprehensive solution to enable the development of batch applications. Implemented custom monitoring system through Splunk into deployment processes.
- Implemented cross-cutting concerns like logging, authentication and system performance using Spring AOP.
- Created the User Interface screens using Spring MVC for logging into the system and performing various operations on network elements. Apache Kafka is used to send message objects to client queues and topics.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in SOA to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from AngularJS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and authentication protocol respectively. Worked on RESTful API’s for HTTP requests between Client and Server.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the spring framework manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database. Used Hibernate Detached Criteria, HQL and written some SQL queries for data retrieving.
- Analyzed the NodeJS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using java JAX-WS API and did the corresponding configurations. Implemented RESTful Web Services using Spring MVC and JSON.
- Developed strategies and supported tools to create an efficient automated integration and release process using Jenkins. Provided cloud environment for microservices using Cloud.
- Analyzed and resolved conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT. Hibernate annotations are included for Oracle DB. Log4j is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool . ANT is used for building the application EAR.
Environment: Java, J2EE, XML, XSL, AngularJS, Boot Strap, HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, Spring 3.x, Hibernate, GIT, HTTPAWS, Jenkins, Boot Strap, Spring MVC, WebSphere, Web Services, JMS, Soap UI, Test NG, JSON, ANT, Log 4J, HQL, SQLRestful API, JIRA, Oracle DB, Micro Services, Eureka Server, Selenium, Hystirx, Ribbon, Zull Proxy, TestNG, Agile.
- Sprint planning sessions and participated in the daily Agile SCRUM meetings.
- Designed and implemented web module using SPRING MVC.
- Designed & Developed persistence service using Hibernate framework.
- Develop high-level class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and implement the same in Java, SPRING, and SOAP.
- Used Struts validation and tiles framework in the presentation layer and tags to simplify complexities.
- Developed JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages. Worked with Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean.
- Used SPRING ORM module for integration with Hibernate for persistence layer.
- Used SPRING AOP in exception handling, which reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Developed SOAP based Webservice using JAX-WS and tested the webservice with SOAPUI.
- Used JIRA for defect tracking and project management. Followed Agile SCRUM methodology and used TDD.
- Used STS as software development platform for developing the whole application.
- Used SVN for the version management and for version controlling software.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven and created selenium automation scripts using TestNG.
- Performed functional testing to identify critical points and automated it by using Selenium web driver.
- Unit and integration test cases are designed using Junit and Log4j for log error, info and debug messages.
- Tested Service and data access tier using JUnit in TDD methodology.
- Project builds with Maven and Eclipse as IDE for application development and integration of frameworks.
- Used Apache Tomcat as application server to deploy the application.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Servlet, JDBC, Hibernate, Soap, SPRING, Struts, XML/XSL, DB2, JUnit, JSTL, Jira, Eclipse, SOAP Webservice, Selenium, TDD, SOAP UI, AJAX-WS RAD, Log4j, SQL, Maven, Tomcat, Log4j, WebLogic.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance. Used JUnit for the unit testing of various modules.
- Developed JSP, HTML, XHTML, CSS pages for modified views worked on responsive web design.
- Wrote Code to interact with back-end JAVA, AJAX, JSON.
- Used AJAX with jQuery to parse JSON object to dynamically overlay contents on web pages.
- Used JSF components and custom styles to convert model output to a tabular schedule view for trainees.
- Used JSF and Prime Faces to create a dynamic and rich user interface for improved user experience
- Created JSF backing beans, listeners, validators, ajax components to provide a wholesome and stable.
- Responsible for system analysis, design and development, which is built on top of J2EE and SPRING MVC.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle using Agile Methodology.
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in SPRING framework using Dependency Injection.
- Developed DAO layer using Hibernate and SPRING and implemented the web tier using SPRING MVC.
- Involved in consuming and developing RESTful Webservices using SPRING MVC and Hibernate.
- Used Oracle SQL developer for the writing queries or procedures in SQL.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems and GIT, SVN for version control.
- Used Web Sphere as the Application Server to deploy the application.