- Highly inspired software professional with 8 years of experience in all stages of systems development life cycle including Business Requirements Gathering, Design, Data Conversions, Programming, System Integration / User Acceptance Testing.
- Senior Java/J2EE Developer with around 8 years of Experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Web and Client/Server and Enterprise Application development using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Strong experience in all the phases of software development cycle (SDLC) including UI design, architecture, identification of corporate needs, user interaction, deployment, testing, Documentation and Maintenance.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in object - oriented concepts like Data structures, Multithreading, Concurrency, Exceptional Handling, Collection API's to implement various features.
- Implemented Single Page Applications using AngularJS, Node JS and Express JS. Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience with using web tools like Bower (package manager), Grunt and Gulp (Task automation.
- Good knowledge on the Spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Webflow, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring Forms.
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate ORM framework. Used Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Hibernate Caching, Transactions, Sessions, Criteria’s.
- Used Persistence frameworks, Hibernate3.x, JPA to map, POJOs to a relational database.
- Strong working knowledge in dealing with Web services like SOAP and Restful.
- Strong knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services that include several components like JAX-WS, Framework implementing by Axis2, Apache CXF.
- Involved in development of SOAP web services using WSDL, JAXB, CXF, AXIS, JAX-WS and Restful web services using JAX-RS, CXF and JERSEY APIs.
- Experience in building Microservices with the help of Spring Boot and developed Spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Good knowledge in XML related technologies like XML, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSL, XHTML, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP and RSS.
- Expertise in writing test cases with JUnit and TestNG using Mockito.
- Good experience on Enterprise Java beans (EJB) like Stateless Session EJB, MDB, Entity Beans.
- Extensive Experience in retrieving and manipulating data from backend using Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, NOSQL(MongoDB), Sybase) SQL queries, PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Sequences, Triggers, Views and Packages
- Experience with Continuous Integration, version control and build tools such as Ant, Maven, Jenkins, SVN (Sub Version), CVS for building and deploying applications.
- Expertise in different IDEs like Eclipse, My Eclipse, STS (Spring Tool Suite), RAD, TOAD, SQL.
- Developed, tested and deployed applications in UNIX, Linux and Windows Environments.
- Experience with various development methodologies such as Waterfall, Test Driven development (TDD), Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) and Agile (SCRUM).
- Hands on experience with concurrency Multi-Threading and Collections frameworks.
- Good knowledge in Cloud computing infrastructure such as Amazon web Services (AWS). Worked on EC2 and S3, ELB.
- Knowledge on Docker to create Containers using Docker file and using Docker compose.
- Excellent skills in programming using wide variety of languages and ability to adapt new latest technologies & work in Multi-platform environment.
- Has the motivation to take independent responsibility and be a productive team member, accompanying a strong programming and analytical background.
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, JDK 1.6/1.7/1.8, PHP/HACK, HTML, CSS, SQL, C, C++Java
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JSTL, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, RMI.
ORM Framework: Hibernate 3.x, JPA, iBatis 2.2 .
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.2/1.3/2.0, Spring 3.x/4.x (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate)
Databases: DB2, My SQL, SQL Server, Oracle 10g/11g,12c, NOSQL, Mongo DB 2.X, Cassandra, Sybase, PL/SQL
Application Servers: IBM Web sphere 5.0/6.0/7.0, Oracle WebLogic 10g/11g, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Glassfish, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Rational Requisite ProWeb Sockets.
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPS, Apache 2.x, Apache-CXF, Axis-1, Axis-2.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/10, UNIX/Linux
Development Tools: My Eclipse, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDE, Net Beans, STS
Testing Tools: JUnit, Selenium, TestNG, Mockito
Logging tools: Log4j, SLF4J
Batch Scripting: ANT, MAVEN, GRADLE.
Programming Concepts: Object Oriented Programming (OOPS).
SDLC Methodologies: Agile(scrum), Waterfall models, Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
Design Patterns: Session Façade, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Service Locator, Singleton, Observer, DTO, DAO, MVC, Iterator, Factory, Abstract Factory
Design Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise, Pencil.
SCM: CVS, Subversion, GitHub, Tortoise SVN.
Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
APPLICATION FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Developed applications using Object Oriented PHP.
- Worked as part of software development teams in the design, development and support of both new and existing software products and systems; reporting status, monitoring issues/problems and recommending action plans.
- Developed and maintained functions, procedures, triggers, indexes using MYSQL database programming language.
- Responsible for supporting existing applications, developing new features for existing applications, and developing new web-based applications.
- Coordinating with Project Manager for getting the requirements and developing the code to support new applications
- Good working experience in designing and implementing various web applications in both LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) .
Environment: PHP/HACK, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, MYSQL, Linux, PHP, DOM, Agile LAMP, HTML/XHTML, Mercurial.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA.
APPLICATION LEAD DEVELOPER
- Involved in the development, Deployment and Post release issues for the functionalities provided in each of the device. Webservices using SOAP and REST were used to communicate with the device and other backends for each functionality.
- Design Discussion, Coding, Unit Testing, controlled deployment into the production including the Piloting phases and their support Post release.
- Worked on dependency Injection, Spring Security for the services.
- Participate in Agile Development and working on Iterations for the release.
- Worked on the performance testing issues, fixing code level performance issues and server level issues with the threads.
- Work closely with other team members, architects, line of business during each stage of the life Cycle.
- Work on estimates for every module during each release.
- Collaborate with other area team leads and experts during each design and implementation by participating in design discussions. Sonar controller for analytics on code complexity and code coverage. Experienced in implementing Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach. Used Swagger to design and document Microservices. Interact with the Business team to get the clear set of requirements and understanding of the design, review the design, Code and perform code reviews using Crucible.
- Categorize and resolve defects logged in Quality Center during IT and UAT phases . Hands on experience in CI (Continuous Integration), CD (Continuous Delivery) pipelines , strong background in Build and Release Management and Cloud Implementation all within that suites the needs of an environment under DevOps Culture. Performed Defect tracking using RADAR. Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and STS. Application Deployment with JBOSS, Tomcat Servers. Used GIT as source control.
Environment: J2EE 1.8, XML, Web Services with REST and JSON, Maven Compilation, JIRA, Spring Boot, Sonar, Spring Security, SLF4J, Microservices, AppEng Aluminum Framework ( Confidential ), Splunk, Oracle SQL.
Confidential, SANDIEGO, CA.
FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Model.
- Actively Involved in designing the outline of project, understanding of business necessities and interacted with other team members to understand the requirements for the project.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring (MVC)Framework and combined with ORM(Hibernate) framework.
- Developed application modules using Spring MVC, Spring Annotations, Spring Beans, Dependency Injection, with database interface using Hibernate.
- Involved in the design and development of Batch Jobs using Spring Batch Architecture.
- Used Multithreading to enable multiple operations to be performed simultaneously.
- Used java concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, Concurrency to Develop Business Logic.
- Used Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Experience in Spring Security and Spring MVC frameworks and Hibernate ORM framework.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control, to make application easy to Test and Integrate.
- Used DAO (DATA Access Object) classes with Spring Controllers
- Developed LDAP server configuration file to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Developed GUI using Adobe Flex, Exaltation Script and CSS.
- Utilized Spring Annotations and XML Configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Implemented web services for communicating using SOAP.
- Provided connections using spring with Hibernate to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data.
- Used Spring DAO concept to interact with oracle database using Hibernate Template.
- Developed and consumed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS) for FTP between multiple applications as per the Business Life Cycle.
- Used Maven and Gradle to build the project and JUnit to develop unit test cases
- Expertise in using JUNIT for Unit testing, Log4J for logging and debugging purposes, warning info on the server console and Version controller SVN to maintain code versions and documentation.
- Used Web Logic Application Developer for building, testing and deploying application locally.
- As part of the automation process used Selenium features like taking Screenshots, Actions, handling frames, Scrolling, Alerts etc.
- Responsible in identifying defects in application using JProbe and Load Testing using JMeter.
- JProfiler to profile the application before we release and for monitoring purpose.
- Interacted with testing team to fix defects.
- Involved in bug fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
- Provided user Access Management for right user from Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Installing, Configuration and administering Jenkins with Continuous Integration tool on LINUX machines along with adding/updating plug-in such as SVN, GIT, Maven along on deploying artifacts using XL Deploy, Amazon.
- For Project Pipelines/workflows system used Jenkins as CI Tool.
Mid-Level Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed web-based software using Spring MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow.
- Participated in Agile (Scrum) methodology to ensure delivery of high-quality work.
- Maintained the Spring Configuration files in web.xml.
- Developed Session Beans for the Business logic.
- Modified the Spring Controllers and Services classes to support the introduction of Spring framework.
- Used Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collections to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed modules to interact with other enterprise applications using Web services, SOAP and RESTFUL Web Services.
- Developed several SOAPS based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Heavily used SOAP UI Pro version for testing the Web Services.
- Experience in Building Web Service Contracts in SOA Service Manager.
- Worked on generating the web service classes by using WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, Spring-WS.
- Developing dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating Angular JS with Bootstrap which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Using Bootstrap, CSS3 and media queries to create rich UI mobile and desktop Modules.
- Worked on stored procedures, triggers and cursors, PL/SQL and SQL queries in Oracle 10g.
- Created SQL queries for data manipulation using JDBC.
- Extensively used Spring JDBC in data access layer to access and update
- Used STS standard/plugin features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (Tortoise SVN).
- Developed application architecture and customized framework using Spring, JSF and iBATIS.
- Installed/Configured/Managed Jenkins CI Automation.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration process and entire application is developed and deployed on Tomcat server.
- Performed integration testing using Selenium Web driver .
- Developed MAVEN scripts for compiling and deployment
- Implemented Jenkins as Automation tool to move from one environment to another environment.
- JIRA is used as ticket tracking, change management and Agile/SCRUM tool.
- Build the application using Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Worked closely with QA team in Resolving Bugs , both in Production Release and Current Development Version in resolving the defects.
- Writing unit tests using Jasmine with Karma.
- Composed and executed Mongo DB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database, automating data changes and reporting.
- Implementing the Singleton Design Pattern for the entire creation of objects.
- Assisted in designing and programming for the system, which includes development of Process Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Diagram, Data Flow Diagram and Database Design.
- Involved in Transactions, login and Reporting modules, and customized report generation using Controllers, Testing and debugging the whole project for proper functionality and documenting modules developed.
- Designed front-end components using JSF 1.2.
- Involved in developing Java API, which communicates with the Enterprise Java Beans 2.0.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSF and JSTL 1.2 tag libraries.
- Involved in development of classes and writing Hibernate Query Language (HQL) queries.
- Implemented MVC architecture and DAO design pattern for maximum abstraction of the application and code reusability.
- Worked on Tomcat server configurations set up, data sources, and queues set up and deploying the application.
- Created Stored Procedures using SQL/PL-SQL for data modification.
- Used XML 1.0, XSL for Data presentation, Report generation and customer feedback documents.
- Used Java Beans to automate the generation of Dynamic Reports and for Customer Transactions. Involved in code review and documentation review of technical artifacts.