- Having Around 7 Years of Experience in Developing, Analyzing and designing, Stand Alone applications using Java/J2EE Technologies using J2EE technologies.
- Participated in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Documentation and Support of software applications
- Worked on maintaining Docker Images and containers.
- Develop customer insights to use to improve the E-commerce business.
- Experience in performing major & minor Kafka/Hadoop upgrades on large environments.
- Experience in AWS Cloud services such as EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, Route53, Cloud Watch, Security Groups, Cloud Trail, IAM, Cloud Front, Snowball, RDS and Glacier.
- Expertise in using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, IntelliJ IDEA, Rational Application Developer(RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Hands on experience in working with Junit, Mockito and TestNg.
- Hands on experience in solving software design issues by applying design patterns including Singleton Pattern, Business Delegator Pattern, Controller Pattern, MVC Pattern, Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern and Template Pattern.
- Experience integration of Kafka with Spark for real time data processing.
- Exposure on automation tools Puppet and Ansible, Docker containers.
- Find customer insights in E-commerce data to share with product marketing to improve products and/or sales in all channels.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancer and Auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems. Experience in creating User/Group Accounts and attaching policies to User/Group Accounts using AWS IAM service.
- Knowledge of Kafka cluster maintenance, trouble shooting, monitoring, commissioning and decommissioning Data nodes, Troubleshooting, Manage and review data backups, Manage & review log files.
- Experience background in Linux OS support.
- Working knowledge of database such as Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using Junit, Akka framework.
- Experience in writing cloud deployed applications using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in databases such as Oracle.
- Coordinated, implemented and supported E-Commerce activity throughout the University.
- Hands-on experience in Consuming RESTful Web services using AJAX (Angular http, resource and JQuery) to exchange (request / responses) information with databases such as MySQL and Oracle.
- Expertise in web UI development using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular-JS, Angular2/46, Bootstrap, JSP and Struts Tag Library.
- Expert in setting up Kafka cluster security using Kerbros or SSL and SASL.
- On-board Applications to CI/CD and use tool/technologies like AWS, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Working with AWS is the interesting part of it putty is used launching the Instance, hands on Azure.
- Design, Development of web-based Applications Using Different App servers like Web Sphere Application Server, JBoss Application Server and Apache Tomcat
- Good experience in Spring ORM, Core and Context framework.
- Hands on experience in working with GitHub and Bitbucket.
- Experience in deploying code by using Jenkins.
- Experienced in using SOAP and REST for implementation of web services.
- Experience working with AngularJS, Angular2/4/6, Backbone MVC Framework, NodeJs.
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled load on the servers.
- Complete Hands on expertise with Java on IDE - Intellij (preferred) & Eclipse.
- Experience in Objected Oriented Design patterns and J2EE Design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Facade, Front Controller, Abstract Factory, Factory, Service, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate patterns.
- Experience in using the open source tools Log4j, Maven, ANT, JUnit, DBUnit, TestNG, DBUnit, JMeter & SOAP UI.
- Experience in utilizing database tools like TOAD to operate on relational databases like Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience in integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Batch, Spring Microservices, Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Extensive Development experience in various open source frameworks (STRUTS, Log4j, Grails, ANT, HIBERNATE, JPA, IBATIS, SPRING, EJB & AJAX).
- Strong experience in database design, writing complex SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Have extensive experience in building and deploying applications on Web/Application Servers like Weblogic, Websphere, Jboss and Tomcat.
Languages: JAVA 1.5/6/7/8, C, C++, OraclePL/SQL, UML.
Java/J2EE: Servlet, JSP, JSTL 1.2, EJB 3.0/2.1, JMS1.1, JDBC, RMI, Junit, Web Services, XML, XSLT, XSD, JAXP, JAX RS, DOM, SAX, Docker,Applets, Custom Tags, Angular JS.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MYSQL, Teradata.
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL.
OR Mapping: Hibernate4.0/3.0/2.1
Web/Application Servers: Websphere 6.0/5.1, Microservices,Websphere, WebLogic 11g/ 10.0/9.0/8.1 , Jboss 7.0, Jakarta Tomcat 7.0/5.5/4.1.
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.0/2.3, Hibernate 2.0/3.x/4.0, MVC, JSF, Spring 2.0/3.x, DOJO, jQuery, Swing, Akka, AngularJS, Angular2/5
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/7, UNIX, Linux Sun Solaris.
IDEs / Versioning / Performance /Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, Developer, RAD v7.0, BEA Workshop 8.0, Edit Plus, SVN, CVS, Ant, Maven, Log4j, Rational Rose, SOAP UI, Quality Center, Fiddler.
Testing Tools: Junit,Mockito,Protractor.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the design and discussion phase of the development along with functional analyst and client.
- Took part in coding, unit testing, troubleshooting, deploying and documentation phases of product development.
- Designed and developed RESTful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API.
- Current legacy tech stack (SQL Server and .Net) and our new tech stack (still being designed but likely to include APIs, AWS, Kafka, Callidus, Drools).
- Constructed a custom buffering system with circular arrays to handle massive data streams from Kafka, preventing Node
- Created single container docker images for war and deployed to different environments.
- Trained University personnel in the use of the E-Commerce software on campus (Touch Net), PCI DSS requirements and proper handling of credit card data.
- Involved in User sessions, gathering requirements and developing web application using agile methodology.
- Developed and designed application using Spring Boot to develop Microservices .
- Used Soap over Http and Soap over JMS for communication between components.
- Developed REST web services supporting JSON to perform tasks. RESTful web services leveraged by web applications.
- Installing and configuring Kafka and monitoring the cluster using Nagios and Ganglia.
- Working with and consulting with internal teams regarding Docker and containerization solutions.
- Hands on experience in AWS with provisioning & resource management and setting up Enterprise infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Assisted departments with automation and streamlining of current processes using E-Commerce solutions.
- Experienced in implementing business components using Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) like Session beans, Entity beans and Message driven beans.
- Implemented Java security manager to access EJB (Elastic Java Beans ) with Java security API.
- Implemented, in close conjunction with other development team members, components, libraries, and applications. This software written in Linux platforms.
- Use of Github and CircleCI to quickly build and tag Docker images for release.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed-environments including Linux, UNIX and/or Windows .
- Load log data into HDFS using Kafka and performing ETL integrations Experience with ingesting data from RDBMS sources like - Oracle, SQL into HDFS using Sqoop.
- Created screen capture tutorial videos to assist employees in use of E-Commerce software.
- Experience developing Qt based applications on Linux .
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Managed On-site Operating Systems/Apps/ Packages /Services using Chef as well as AWS for EC2/S3/Route53 & ELB with Chef Cookbooks.
- Use of Github and CircleCI to quickly build and tag Docker images for release.
- Handled the QA and UAT phases and used to take care of the production issues.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using Maven, shell scripts on Unix.
- Involved in writing XML WebServices using SOAP to communicate between applications.
- Developed MAVEN scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSS Application Server. Used RTC for source control for version control.
- Developed multiple Angular 6.0 components which are compatible with latest versions of TypeScript, angular CLI.
- Extensively involved in coding with Angular6 to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar. Customized Data Tables and High charts into AngularJS Directives.
- Used Intellij and Tomcat web server for developing & deploying the applications.
- Connecting all Microservices built on Spring Boot to form the application.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration. Used TOAD for managing, monitoring and analyzing the database.
Environment: Java8/J2EE, EJB, Web Services, XML, Toad for Oracle, microservices, IntelliJIdea, Spring boot, JSP, NodeJS, Linux Boxes,AWS, E-Commerce, kafka, Spring, Oracle 12c/11g/10g, Autosys, Soap, Angular 6, SOA, Eclipse, Servlets,HTML5/HTML, CSS3, TypeScript,Docker, SharePoint JSP, Unix/Linux, Struts, Hibernate, Tomcat, jQuery, TFS, Tera data, Spring MVC, Cognos, Gradel, Bootstrap, Jenkins, GitHub.
Confidential, Providence, RI
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, system design, analysis, implementation and setting up the development environment.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST to build, test and deploy identity Microservices.
- Developed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, Subnets, EC2 instances, ELB, RedShift, Security Groups.
- Provided regular user and application support for highly complex issues involving multiple components such as Hive, Spark, Kafka, MapReduce.
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs. And also configuration automation using Docker containers.
- Periodically analyze E-commerce sales performance through portals to determine optimal product.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EEApplication development using IDE tools like Netbeans7.1.2, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Developed Struts action classes, forms and JSP pages with struts tags, validation, struts-tiles and modifying Struts-Config files and implemented file upload functionality for large amount of data.
- Develop features and functionality for our E-commerce applications including order management, risk analysis, payment processing, and return order processing.
- Installing and configuring Kafka cluster and monitoring the cluster using Nagios and Ganglia.
- Worked on AWS Cloud Formation templates to using Terraform with existing plugins. To ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Support E-commerce, respond to customer inquiries and manage customer relationships through E-commerce portals.
- Customized Angular4 filters in several locations to get the required output.
- Implemented Angular2 Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Experience with AWS instances spanning across Dev, Test and Pre-production and Cloud Automation through Open Source DevOps tools like Chef, Jenkins & Docker.
- Used EJB to implement the business logic of the application and to handle persistence and security.
- Used J2EE technologies such as EJB, JSP and servlets.
- Designed and developed REST Web Services using Spring MVC and JSON.
- Extensively used the spring framework implemented upon the MVC design pattern and Exposed Web Services for system integration. Developed Restful Web Services for accessing Ordering information.
- Experience in a Linux or UNIX based environment.
- Worked on highly advanced user interface design and development using Angular5, NodeJS, ES6, HTML 5, Bootstrap and CSS .
- Hands on experience in installing, configuring Cloudera, MapR, Hortonworks clusters and installing Hadoop ecosystem components like Hadoop Pig, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Kafka , Oozie, Flume and Zookeeper.
- Private Label Designer/ E-commerce apparel wholesale management.
- Optimized database AWS schemas and provided consultation to various service teams for query performance improvements .
- Comfortable troubleshooting Linux installations via the command line.
- Developed, Deployed Enterprise SOA Web Services and Consumed and generated client using Jersey using Eclipse.
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Worked on application servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud Environment.
- Created features including Single Sign On with existing client website and a REST API to expose manipulation functionality to external clients using Angular4.
- Configured and deployed the application in Apache Tomcat application server.
- Created reusable Angular6 components and directives along with DOM manipulations.
- Involved in creating & consuming SOAP based & Restful web services.
- Used Maven build automation tool for the project.
- Developed loosely coupled architecture and standalone components using Spring Boot.
Environment: Java8/J2EE, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, Web Services, Spring MVC, Restful API, Angular4/6, CSS3/CSS, Java Script, NodeJS, Spring boot,AWS,E Commerce, Kafka, Jboss,Docker, Oracle 11g/10g, JBoss6, Groovy, Toad for Oracle, Eclipse, GitHub, Maven, Testing,, Tortoise SVN, JIRA, Autosys, Web Builder,HTML5/HTML, Tomcat, Windows 7, Linux, Jenkins.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked with the project manager, architect team and requirement lead to come up with development requirements to meet the business needs.
- Good exposure to Deployment, Data security and trouble shooting of the applications using AWS services.
- Worked on the System Architecture, System Design documents, technical design documents, user level documents, Regression testing and program level documents.
- Worked on highly advanced and user interface design and development using Angular Js, NodeJS, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Involved in implementation of SOAP and Rest web services with apache CXF.
- Created Hibernate ORM and created mappings.
- Created a Web API using Java and eclipse which allowed http file transfers between iOS application and SQL database.
- Experience in importing the real-time data to Hadoop using Kafka and implemented the Oozie job. Experience Schedule Recurring Hadoop Jobs with Apache Oozie.
- Managing security groups on AWS and custom monitoring using Cloud Watch.
- Used Struts Framework and EJBs in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST.
- Enhanced existing REST services using Spring Boot, Spring MVC and took part in configuring various application properties.
- Worked on AWS Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail Services and Cloud Front to set up.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to project to the client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Developed web services and SOAP Messages with XML, SOAP and WSDL.
- Developed user interfaces using HTML 5/HTML and Angular4.
- Utilized Apache Tomcat server integrated with IntelliJ.
- Extensively worked using AWS services along with wide exposure and in depth understanding of each one of them.
- Developed Angular4 Controllers which insulates scope to perform operations in UI.
- Worked on POC which is completely involved in the configurations and development with MDBs and listening to queues.
- Worked on defect fixes of business functionality at back application which is on Java1.7/8.
- Used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components.
- Configured AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Configured and deployed the application using Tomcat and WebLogic.
- Configured Hibernate into a spring application and used for building Hibernate DAO classes with Spring’s DAO support.
- Design and Development of the web application using spring IOC and Spring AOP framework implementation.
- Used Angular4 for the two way data-binding allowing auto synchronization of models and views.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Service Locator and Session Facade.
Environment: Java8/J2EE, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, Web Services, Mac, IntelliJIdea, Spring MVC, Restful API, Angular2/4, CSS3/CSS,AWS, Java Script, NodeJS, Springboot,Jboss,Oracle 11g/10g, JBoss6, Groovy, Toad for Oracle, Eclipse, GitHub, Maven, TestNG,, Tortoise SVN, JIRA, Autosys, Web Builder,HTML5/HTML, Tomcat, Windows 7, Linux, Jenkins.
Java /J2EE Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and development and testing phases of the application development using Scrum Agile methodology.
- Designed, developed and deployed various data gathering forms using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, JSP and Servlets.
- Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Designed Front-end components with React JS and Redux to handle dynamic data.
- Created dynamic web pages using AngularJS framework. Worked on two-way, one-way data binding, built-in components and developed single page applications using Angular2.
- Build servers using AWS and launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Used Storm and Kafka Services to push data to HBase and Hive tables.
- Good knowledge on using Angular APIs like @angular/http For making HTTP requests, @angular/common Common-core things including form validation, @angular/router Routing for our entire app .
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Implemented various design patterns like MVC, Factory, Singleton.
- Involved in the application development using Spring Core, Spring JEE, Spring Aspect modules and Java web-based technology Web Services (REST/SOA).
- Integrated Kafka with Flume in sand box Environment using Kafka source and Kafka sink.
- Designed the data layer using a combination of SOAP, Restful web services and occasionally Hibernate ORM.
- Experience in using persistence API to do the Object Mapping.
- Deployment to AWS with Chef, Ansible and Terraform towards AWS or Google Compute cloud, and using Terraform for building, updating, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently, as well as creating custom in-house solutions with Chef or Puppet configurations.
- Used Hibernate as the system layer to talk to the database and perform CURD operations.
- Used JDBC and Hibernate API's to access remote oracle databases.
- Developed server-side services using Java multithreading (Core Java).
- Involved in developing Classes diagram in UML showing generalization and other relationships, Sequence diagram describing the interaction of objects over time.
- Created and implemented SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs and used Maven to build the application.
- Installed Kafka cluster with separate nodes for brokers.
Environment: Agile, Java/J2EE, UML, MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular2, JSP, React JS, Redux, Spring, Spring Core, Spring JEE, SOA,AWS, SOAP,Kafka, REST, ORM, Hibernate, SQL, Log4J, Maven, TDD, JAX-B, WLST, WSDL, JAX-RS, JBOSS, Oracle, JIRA, JUnit.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE and Design Patterns.
- Used Struts framework for managing the navigation and page flow.
- Created templates using design patterns (Business Delegate, Service Locator, and Session Facade) Extensively.
- Used JDBC for accessing the data from the DB2 database.
- Provided support for Production and Implementation Issues.
- Worked with development tools like Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ and Anypoint Studio.
- Involved in end-user/client of the application.
- Involved in the release management process to QA/UAT/Production regions.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- User can choose to buy the policy online or can speak to agents local to his area by using the Agent Locator service.