- Around 8 Years of extensive experience as a Java J2EE Developer in Object Oriented Development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications for Banking, Healthcare, Airline, insurance and Mortgage organizations. Developed web - based applications using technologies CoreJava, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML,iBATIS, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E-Commerce, Micro Services.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases which include Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed UI modules using AngularJS, Vue.js, Node.js, Ajax, A, jQuery, Cordova, CSS3 and HTML.
- Developed ANT scriptsand used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.Experience with Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Cloud FormationIAM RDS, ElastiCache, S3, SQS, SNS, AMI.
- Experience with various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Command, Observer, Front Controller, DAO, DTO, MVC, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Service Locator, and View Object in the development of enterprise applications.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG),jBPM tools.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases likeCassandra, MongoDBand CouchDB.
- Extensively implemented web services using RESTful technologies like JSON.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.0, JBoss 7.1.0, Jetty and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Agile Development&Testing using Software Development Life Cycle. Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Maven, CICD-Ant, Gradle, Hudson, Jenkins, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, JMeter,Spring Junit Runner.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, AOP, IOC, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Dashboard,Spring Microservices,Spring Eureka,Spring REST Spring Ribbon, Spring Zuul Proxy,Spring Netflix.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases:SQL Server 2005/2008,Oracle 11g, DB2, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections,Remote Method Invocation (RMI), Serialization,Multithreading, Java Beans.
- Expertise in applying Java Messaging Service (JMS) for reliable information exchange across Java applications.
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Programming Languages: Java,SQL, PL/SQL
JSP1.2/2.1, Servlet, JSTL
Design Pattern: Singleton, Front Controller, MVC, Observer, Adapter, DAO, DTO Decorator, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object, Strategy.
Web Technologies: Servlet 3.1, JSP 3.0, JDBC, Tag Libraries, JAXP, JSTL, GWT, DHTML and HTML, CSS, BOOT STRAP, Java Servlet API 3.0, Java Bean 3.0.
UML Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio
MVC Framework: Struts 1.1/1.2, Spring 2.0/2.5/3.0/4.1, Spring Security 3.2.
ORM Framework: Hibernate 4.3, Hibernate Search ORM 4.5, JPA
Ajax Framework: Dojo, JSON
Version Control: IBM Rational Clear Case, Tortoise SVN, CVS, GIT
Web service Tools: SOAPUI, Advanced Rest Client.
Web service Specifications: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS.
Web service Imp.: Axis 1.0/2.0, CXF
Middleware Technologies: EJB 2.1/3.0
Messaging Services: JMS, MDB
XML API: SAX, DOM, JAXP, JDOM
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Sybase 11.9/12.0/12.5/, DB2, SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005, MySQL, Mongo DB
Application Servers: Web Logic 6.1/7.0/8.1/9.0/10.1, JBoss 4.2.2/4.3, Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0, Web Sphere 5.0,Jetty, Jenkins 2.50.
Transaction Control: JTA, Hibernate Transactions.
Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, RMI/IIOP, DNS, SOAP
Bug Tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3, GITHUB 2.12.0,RAD.
Cloud platform: AWS
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases by following Agile Software Development with Scrum methodology.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator for application's configuration properties in various environments, Upgraded Spring Rest Controllers and Services classes to support migration to Spring framework.
- Worked with Angular CLI and AngularJS to create Controllers and Angular components.
- Developed Microservices usingSpring Cloud,Spring Boot with Netflix Eureka to create the discovery Server, service, discovery clients and integrated Apache Kafka and Zoo Keeper as message broker.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Serialization,Swingand Servlets & JSP. Implemented the business modules integration using Spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with GitHub, Jenkins Jobs.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions (EC2, MongoDB) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling).
- Designed and developed custom message adapter components using Apache Kafka that allowed message to travel through Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC .
- Developed using new features of Java 8Generics, annotations, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Worked on creation of Docker container images, pushing images, tagging, integrating Spring boot, created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Implemented unique design patterns such as business factory,singleton and J2EE design patterns.
- Using Spring AOP Module to implement logging in the application for application status and deployed Spring Security for session fixation, cross site request forgery,clickjacking.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Worked on JBoss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with JBoss App Server.
- Developed messaging module using spring JMS, apache camel and ActiveMQ.
Environment: HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, NodeJS, Spring Boot, APIGEE, Java1.8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, XML, SOAP UI, SQL Server, AWS, Docker, Swagger-UI, Log4j, Selenium, Maven, Jenkins,JIRA, GIT, WebSphere.
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Followed Agile, Scrum approach of development strategy.
- Extensively used Spring Framework modules like MVC, DI(IOC), Spring Security,JDBC Templatesand AOP.
- Experience with creating Workflows, Mappings and Scheduling Jobs in Informatics.
- Experience with various persistence mechanisms and APIs like JPA,Hibernate, JDO, EJB.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve clean separation of different layers like Adapter, Singleton, Factory, Service Locator,Abstract Factoryand Facade.
- Experience with Upgrading existing project from CVS to SVN and Hudson to Jenkins
- Developed Web Services using SOA technologies such as REST.
- Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Experience designing and developing applications on relational databases MongoDB.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Packages using TOAD.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring boot.
- Design and develop Selenium tests to verify functionality of internal business applications and resulting data.
- Experience in Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, ECS S3, IAM,and RDS etc.
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggered stored procedures using Hibernate.
- Extensively Used Castor, XStream & JAXB APIs for XML Marshaling and Un-marshaling.
- Developing Docker images for Development and Testing teams and their pipelines.
- Created many custom filters using Angular 4.0 and external module to manipulate the routing. Developed UI with extensive use of Backbone.js framework that helped to organize the code.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’, developed and tested the application during various iterations.
- Developed the User Interface using jQuery, spring framework, and Ajax.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in Angular JS.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Created SOAP web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the mappings in hibernate mapping files and created DAO and PO.
- Developed screens using CSS3,Angular JS and html5.
- J2EE deployment on WebLogic/JBOSS servers - QA & Staging.
- Troubleshooting issues that may occur during the test cycle (Functional & load test) for the J2EE applications on Struts and Spring framework running on WebLogic/JBOSS servers.
- Used spring frame work AOP features and JDBC module features to the database for few applications. Also, used the Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Used Maven as build tool and deploying the application.
- Developed reusable and interoperable modules based on SOA architecture in enterprise applications.
- Involved in the analysis specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software.
- ImplementedModelViewController(MVC)architectureUsingSpringattheWebtierleveltoisolateeach layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance along with Validation Framework.
- Worked on the Struts framework and JSP and Struts tag libraries to page display technology.
- Written Web services using Apache Axis2 and generated the WSD.
- Designing the flow of the project using Water Fall Model.
- Worked on JDBC to select and update the data from the MySQL database.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlet and Server-side componentsusingEJBunderJ 2EE Environment.
- Used Log4j for logging, debugging and used Junit extensively for testing.
- Applying Ruby and JQuery debugged, enhanced, extended applications.
- Used Resource Manager to schedule the job in UNIX server.
- Used NetBeans for development and Jobs Server for deploying the web application.
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application.
- Executed the test steps defined in Test Cases manually and reporting the bugs in JIRA.
- Design and development of the exception management workflow using Oracle BPM.
- Install and configure a Linux server to publish applications and the Database.
- Deployed, the application using Apache Tomcat Application server.
- Involved in creation of automation framework using Selenium and testing.
- Used ANT for building the application and deployed on Jobs Application Server.
- Enhanced the existing congas environment using Cognos software development kit (SDK).
- Developed the front end using JSF and Port let.
- Implemented the spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the action objects. Used baits framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Developed an application in Java using Oracle ADF framework.
- Used Log4j for logging, debugging and used Junit extensively for testing.
- Developed Swing for user interaction and data presentation.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, iBATIS, Struts,Water fall model,EMC Documentum,JSF, EJB, Jboss,APACHE AXIS2, WSDL, JQuery, JSP, SERVLET, MYSQL, Toad, SQL Server, DB2, UML,NetBeans, Selenium, ANT, XML, Visual Source Safe, Cognos, ILOG, JIRA, SWING, CVS, Oracle ADF, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Ruby,Oracle BPM, IBM MQ Series, WordPress, Drupal, .Net, ASP, C, C++, Mainframe, COBOL, PL/I, JCL, SQL, SAS, VB, ASP