- Having 7+ years of experience in design, development and implementation of software applications using Java,J2EEtechnologies and expert in working in all life cycles (Software Development Life Cycle, Agile).
- Experienced in using jQuery on UI frameworks such as React.js, Node.js, BackBone.js and Angular.js.
- Implementing Micro services to base on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC and Apache Kafka.
- Strong knowledge on Micro Services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator and Proxy Chaining.
- Transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans),RCP/RAP,JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, Micro Services, JNDI, Multithreading Executor Services etc.
- Good experience with Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring Security, Spring Quartz batch jobs.
- Experienced in working with ORM frameworks like Hibernate and Executor Framework to deal with Java Threads.
- Experience in working with Spring Cloud Services for PCF which packages server-side components of spring projects.
- Expertise in Web Service Technologies like SOAP, Restful, WSDL, UDDI, Apache Axis, CXF, IBM JAX-WS, JERSEY.
- Experience in architecting and implementing Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) projects with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services Integrations, and ESB using WAS, WebSphere Process Server, ESB, Web Sphere Integration Developer, Data Power and WSRR (WebSphere service Registry and Repository)
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Expertise in back-end/server-side java technologies such as: Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java Persistence
- Good knowledge in working withAPI (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Data Base Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory, Interface (JNDI), Remote method Invocation(RMI).
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB, spring, Hibernate, and REST based web services.
- Strong understanding in using Amazon Web Services AWS and experience focusing on services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS.
- Experience with Docker containers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI's to create Docker Images/ containers.
- Extensively used different Tag Libraries like JSF Tags, Struts TagsJSTL, Spring Tags, Spring EL, and Display Tag.
- Knowledge on using Message Oriented Middleware like SolaceQ and RabbitMQ for Queuing
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), RESful webservices and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AEM using tools like Apache Axis.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, Oracle/BEA Web Logic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Worked extensively with Core Java, Multithreading, and Collections. Expertise in developing SOA andJ2EE Web Services based on SOAP, RESTFUL, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAXRS, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Extensively worked with different operating systems like Windows, Macintosh, UNIX and LINUX.
- Expertise in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and IBM Clear Case.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring JUnit Runner, JMeter.
- Involved in Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment (CI/CD) process using, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build. Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, MavenandGradle, also logging tools like Log4J.
- Good knowledge in front end testing tools using Jasmine, Karma and Protractor.
- Worked on Web Services testing using Selenium IDE, and Selenium RC Server, Selenium Grid/Web Driver Testing, SOAPUI and Testing.
Programming languages: Java, J2EE, Python, SQL, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JPA JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Java Beans, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking, Spring data, Spring Boot, Spring framework, Spring JDBC Templates, java mail, Google API, Hibernate
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, WSDL
Databases: Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, RDBMS, PostgreSQL
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows XP/7/8/10, Macintosh
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Jenkins, Jetty, IBM WebSphere, Web Logic
Version Control Systems: Apache Subversion SVN, CVS, Git and GitHub, Clear Case
Modelling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT, JIRA, Bugzilla, Curl
Developer IDE platforms: Eclipse, Intellij, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans, Spring
Tools: Suite (STS), GITHUB
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Used all the components of STRUTS Framework like Action Forms, Action Servlets, Action Mappings, Action Errors, and Tiles.
- Implemented business layer using spring core and configured spring dependency injection, enabling all business components loosely coupled between layers.
- Developed web components using MVC pattern under Struts framework.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSP, Java script, AJAX, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with jQuery, Angular.js and Spring MVC.
- Used Angular.JS extensively in creating web pages with forms for single page applications, adding additional menus in regard to the time and format limits.
- Worked with database creation as part of the XML files where instructions were passed from the client in XML and converted into the required format in Angular.JS.
- Used Angular.JS as the in creation of the objects, positioning, and calling of the objects as part of functioning of different screens to ensure the applications fits in different screen sizes.
- Used Angular.JS with the Phasors to achieve desired animation.
- Used Java 8 features like writing default methods in Interface, Lambda expression, Stream API.
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API's for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Used Modules and Controller in the JS files as part of the constructors.
- Creation of audio functions and voice overs and making them public such that it can be called throughout the project.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using JUnit and built the package using Ant and deployed the application on to WebLogic App Server.
- Possesses an operational mindset to build a platform that is easy to run and scale to the broad breadth of NY state website and other state fair.
- Followed Agile/SCRUM software development methodologies.
- Extensively used Oracle SQL Developer graphical tool for the enhancement and simplification of Database Development task.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
Confidential, New York, NY
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Mapping Diagrams & Class Diagrams in UML. Developed Controller and Business layers of the MVC, using spring.
- Finding Memory Issues by using JVM memory management tools. Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS.
- Developed code to consume web services using SOAP and REST. Refactored the bad code to best design patterns. Consumed SOAP/JAX- services.
- Conducted complete analysis of system and business requirements for all IVR applications. Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the spring bean profiling.
- Used REST to test the rest based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the middleware services. Assisted in designing and preparation of call flows with usability services.
- Maintained comprehensive technical documentation such as programming specifications, functional and technical designs. Responded to application issues by troubleshooting, analysis and assessment of root cause.
- Provided technical assistance for designing and maintenance of enterprise based IVR systems. Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Go for continuous delivery/deployment of the applications.
- Used Spring MVC for implementing web tier and developed web based application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to query the database for complex data.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Exposed Restful WebServices using JAX-RS and Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Restful API for various requirements.
- Extensively used XML and Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) to map java classes to XML representation. Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Build Restful API web services using Node JS and Express JS and used a full complement of Express, AngularJS, NodeJS, and Mongo DB to store and present assessments.
- Coordinated with QA team for development of test plan, test cases, test code and responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects using Selenium.
- Maintaining user data using Microsoft Excel. Backend scripting/parsing using Perl and Python. Enhanced the GUI using Java APIs and added features to tracking the fuse revision of several processors
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Hands-on experience on developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications, and Technical Specifications per their requirements includes a detailed plan for how to develop, alter, maintain, and replace a software system.
- Used Spring's IOC, AOP and auto wiring concepts in developing the application for resolving dependencies.
- Used Spring Container to performed dependency injection will create the objects and wire them together.
- Used Hibernate to map the database with POJO using hbm.xml file to provide mapping information with APIs.
- Designed Architecture of the project as per MVC standards to separate the data access layer, business logic code.
- Used Struts for the developing funds module and mortgage module that extends the Java Servlet API.
- Developed SOAP message envelopes and headers using Web Service Definition Language (WSDL).
- Used AJAX technology for creating interactive Web Applications transmit information to and from the server.
- Developed JSP (Java Server Pages) for orders module and Customer Service Department. JSP pages can be used in combination with servlets that handle the business logic, the model supported by Java servlet template engines.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures for handling SQL Server database with Conditional branching.
- Used Gradle as a build tool and understanding the antifactory and repo structure managing the required libraries.
- Deployed the application on JBOSS application server to debug the server, installed and running in no time.
- Involved in Integration of all the modules and deploying them on the Application server and used JMS.
- Involved in bug fixing of various modules in the application that were raised by the testing team.
Confidential - Austin, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for writing functional and technical specifications. Extensively used J2EE design Patterns.
- Implemented the DOJO API for powerful scripting. For updating the new modification and issues AJAX scripting is used.
- Implemented JSP, spring, Java Script and CSS for developing User Interfaces. For exchanging the text and communication with web service JSON is used extensively.
- Implemented Collection Framework and used the Thread, I/O functionalities for meeting access. Used Hibernate for database and also to manage Transactions.
- Hibernate as an ORM tool for OR mappings and configured hibernate.cfg.xml and hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool.
- Hibernate Persistence Strategy is used for database operations and Developed Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Developed Session and Entity (CMP) beans (EJB) for crucial business logic. Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous ordering process.
- Worked on XML Parsing (DOM/SAX), XML Schemas/DTD and XMLBeans. Extensively used JUnit for Unit Testing.
- Introduced the spring based architecture for the newly designed UI Infrastructure services to interact with the legacy services.
- Maven is used to download the Java Plugin for developing the applications. Developed PL/SQL stored procedures in Oracle.
- Used wireframes and Rational Rose for Software design. Managed Source Control and Version Control using CVS.
- Followed the standards of the CMMI for the risk assessment and analysis process. Deployed the project in the Web Logic Application server.