Acquire a position as a lead software designer, developer or tester which will allow me to leverage the skills and knowledge that I have gained throughout my very successful career in software development at Confidential .
- Lead Performance specialist migrating Ahold DB2, CICS, IMS workload to Confidential zCloud mainframe.
- Recommended and established LPDEF and WLM settings. Generated performance reports as deliverables.
- Investigated and resolved issues regarding slow running workload using SMF, RMF. Omegamon
- Designed and recommended a backup recovery solution for customer’s mySQl and MariaDB d Confidential bases on Linux.
- Debugged, designed developed a solution to a performance problem loading images for customer’s real - estate website using PHP.
- Team lead, Design, develop and execute test cases to verify cross systems functions, compatibility and defect fixes to Confidential ’s IIDR QREP and SQL D Confidential base Replication products which execute on z/OS, Linux, UNIX and Windows (C, C++, JAVA, DB2, Oracle, SQL, MQ, Perl)
- Debug, re-create and fix difficult problems interfacing with QREP, DB2, and ORACLE on Windows, AIX and Z systems in C/ C++, JAVA
- Own and support development for the QREP command line interface, ASNCLP, on z/OS and coordinated fixes for other platforms (Core JAVA)
- Install and maintain custom z/OS DB2 test environments and run regression tests weekly or when needed
- Work remotely across time zones
- Transfer work to/ from CDL China Development Lab
- Automated all cross system tests for Devops using Jenkins and Perl scripts
- Customer Advocate (informal goto person within Confidential to expedite technical solutions) for Interchip, AG and Themis
- Confidential Blue Diamond HIPPA Qualified, team HIPPA lead
- Use Agile, Scrum methodology, track sprints and defects in RTC Rational Team Concert
- Track code in Clearcase, track defects in ClearQuest
- Designed/ Developed/ Implemented / lead team to provide z/OS Management Facility (zOSMF) Web based TSO/ ISPF within highly embedded z/OS BCP (Control Program and Kernel) components. Ships with zOS.
- JNI, REST, JSON API and JAVA classes primarily provided for WAS (Websphere Application Server) environment
- Performance Tuned to meet response time and CPU usage goals
- Published HLL (high level Language) Interface for external customer use
- Employed rapid prototyping and Agile techniques
- Designed / developed implemented/ lead team, z/OSMF Incident log
- External Interface provided through CIM (Common information Model) architected interfaces
- Designed / Developed CEA new z/OS primary address space/ permanent OS task for systems management
- Designed / developed new z/OS consoles MDB exit point, exits
- Updated product external publication/ code sample/SAMPLIB, zOS Hot Topic Magazine
- Volunteered to Revamp z/OS internals class (EPE) and taught new Pilot class
- Participant in On-going z/OS serviceability task force
- Taught T3/ Service transfer for all developed products
- Presented to customers at the Confidential Technical disclosure meeting
- Use Agile and track sprints in RTC Rational Team Concert
- Ported Lotus Domino Code from AIX to z/OS USS ( Confidential UNIX) and z/Linux
- Coded/ modified z/OS layer and LE transforms
- Designed/ Developed real time asynchronous trace/ Dtrace C, C++
- Lead development service in the deployment of 70K Internal Confidential users to Domino/ Lotus Notes
- Found and beta tested resource monitor solution for Resource balancing
- Ported Novell Netware NDS from Red Hat Linux to USS (C code)
- Transferred Service for LAN Server from Confidential Endicott to Confidential Poughkeepsie
- Provided Customer software support for Confidential LAN Server and NFS (OS2, MVS and VM)
- Provided Customer software support for MVS IOS and TCP on OSA
- Provided Customer software support for MVS JES3