- 7 years of experience in the design and development of various application systems using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Solid knowledge in RDBMS concepts and experience in working with Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 and Sybase databases.
- Proficient in NoSQL document storage database, MongoDB.
- Expertise in developing data models using Java Persistence API (JPA), Hibernate, and Spring Data JPA.
- Implemented Object relational mapping (ORM) solution using Hibernate.
- Expertise in developing light weight business component and integrated applications using IOC.
- Superior knowledge in using and configuring various spring modules such as Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring Data JPA, Spring Web MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, and Spring Could.
- Solid capability developing microservice application.
- Experienced in implementing microservice architecture using RESTful web services.
- Expertise is using Netflix open source framework such as Eureka, Hystrix, Ribbon, and Zuul.
- Greater knowledge in application layer security with JWT, Spring Security, etc.
- Experienced in Aspect Oriented Programming to address cross cutting concerns using Spring AOP.
- Greater experience in functional programming using Java 8 (and onward) features such as Stream API, Filters, and Lambda Expressions.
- Solid knowledge in developing System Design using UML methodology and preparation of class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Experienced in JVM tuning for application performance optimization and JVM tuning using VM arguments and JStack, JMap, JVisual VM, JConsole, etc.
- Extensive experience in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Superior expertise in implementing Unit and integration Testing using JUnit, Spring Test, etc.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like Eclipse and NetBeans for debugging and using java coding standards.
- Good working knowledge of Ant and Maven for project build.
- Experienced in application logging implementation using Logback, Log4J, and SLF4J.
- Collaborated with business and technical individuals who were involved in all stages of software development using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Involved in all aspects of Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from requirements Collection, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Integration and Deployment of projects using various methodologies.
- Experience with implementing various software design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Repository, Façade, Observer, Adapter, Proxy, DTO (Data Transfer Object), DAO (Data Access Object).
- Strong analytical, problem - solving and trouble-shooting skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge on Version control software such as CVN,SVN and GIT.
- Involved in all stages of Software Development lifecycle (SDLC) as well as Agile/Scrum workflow.
- Experience in continuous Integration tools like Jenkins and Hudson.
- Strong skills on Splunk Log Management Creating dashboards reports, monitoring, reporting, Email Notification to Users.
- Proficient in messaging frameworks (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka).
- Skilled in effective coding, well-documented, well-commented code for web development.
- Strong Communication, Team player, Managerial, Planning skills and Organizing with the ability to meet the deadlines effectively.
Languages: Java, J2EE, J2ME C, C++, JDBC, DTD, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, Unix Shell scripts.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Struts, Log4J.
IDE S: Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite
Web Technologies: HTML/ XHTML/ DHTML/ HTML5, XML, XSLT, XSD, CSS3, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Java Script, Angular JS (Versions 1.0,2.0), NodeJS, ReactJs, Bootstrap, JSF, AJAX, JSON, jQuery
Tools: UML, Splunk, SQL Developer, Log4j, SOAPUI, Rest Client UI
Web/Applications: IBM WebSphere, J2EE Server 1.6, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, JBoss.
Design Patterns: IOC, MVC, Front Controller, Session Facade, Singleton, Data Access Object, Business Delegate.
Methodologies: Agile, TDD, OOAD, Water Fall.
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine, Selenium, Jenkins.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MYSQL Server, SQL server, NoSQL, DB2, Cassandra, MongoDB.
Version Control systems: GitHub, CVS, SVN, Clearcase, TortoiseCVS, WinCVS.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Groovy, Log4j.
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, MAC, Windows 98/2000, windows XP, windows 7/8/10.
Sr.Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Designed and developed efficient user Interaction screens using HTML5, CSS3-SASS and Twitter Bootstrap CSS framework and media queries to create responsive web pages.
- Used Web Pack module bundler for compilation of SAAS files into CSS and for monitoring the application.
- Developed multiple Angular 4.0/6.0 components which are compatible with latest versions of typescript, angular CLI.
- Configured various routes, directives for grid, pagination, conditional validations, templating, dynamic loading, lazy loading, Shadow DOM, ngrx store.
- Developed angular views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a SPA.
- Built-in AJAX HTTP Service with observables is used extensively for making quick and incremental updates to UI of the application.
- Implemented Node JS as a server-side proxy for an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model to make the application lightweight and efficient.
- Developing RESTful web services using Node JS and Express JS and used Node JS server to interact with the Rest services and database, hosted on multiple load balanced cloud instances.
- Utilized the inbuilt NPM package manager to configure the right versions of the packages and to achieve dependency management.
- Configured Express JS node http framework to set up middle-wares to respond to HTTP requests and used its front-end tooling like web packs, starter packs, boiler plates efficiently.
- At a later point, migrated from Express JS to Hapi JS which is configured on top of Node JS to attain better performance, to use built in authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implemented a robust RESTful (Apache CXF) web service and automated documentation to the web services in the application is provided by Swagger by configuring hapi-swaggered and hapi-swaggered-ui.
- Implemented SpringBoot services in combination with Angular as front end to form a Microservice Oriented application
- AngularJS was used to parse the JSON file using the REST Web services.
- Configured Spring based Microservices and Spring Boot
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate and JPA to achieve object to database table persistency.
- Developed Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Analyze and fix issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Implemented the back-end services using SpringBoot.
- Worked on developing REST Services to expose the processed data as a service.
- Experience in working with NoSQL, Mongo DB, and Apache Cassandra.
- Implemented Spring Security and Spring transactions in the applications.
- Worked on Swagger, REST with JSON to test data, and Postman for testing the Web Services and Documentation of the Web API.
- Experienced on spring framework applications like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security and SpringBoot and did integration to Micro services into existing system architecture.
- Involved in the configuration of Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool.
- Configured MQ Queues and Topics to publish messages to topics and consume published messages.
- Worked with Docker to deploy Micro-services in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Experience with Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Developed web pages using Ext JS, Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Used Agile Methodology for developing the application.
- Worked on IE Developer tools to debug given HTML.
- Installed and configured GIT on developer workstations and documented merge strategies
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM in data access layer to write DAOs. Developed hibernate mapping and Configuration files.
- Used ReactJS to build web components such as signup form and rule form.
- Wrote Ext JS, Ember.js function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application)
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Wrote interfaces to invoke various AWS web services and eBay web services.
- Used MVC architecture of Ext JS Framework to simplify the code complexity and increase clean code.
- Used CSS3.0 for styling and HTML 5.0 for Templates in Ext JS.
- Responsible for design and developing Persistence classes using Hibernate and Spring JDBC Template frameworks to save data in database tables.
- Used Maven tool to build, Config, and package and deploy an application project.
- Used Sub version to maintain different versions of application code.
- Developed full stack web applications in Ruby on Rails
- Integrated EJB 3.0 with JSF and managed application state management, business process management (BPM) using JBoss Seam
- Tested the web application and deployed on the Apache Tomcat web server and JBoss application server.
- Generating Hibernate mapping files and domains using tables.
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with RESTful service and used WADL (Web Application Description Language) for modelling the resources provided by the services and relationships between them.
- Junit is implemented along with Mokito to perform unit testing on our RESTful web application.
- Implemented JWT (JSON Web Tokens) for creating tokens to assert claims in the application and thus providing authentication of RESTful services.
- Modules for the Front-end are integrated to Back-end using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented Spring Batch for processing large volumes of records, including logging/tracing, transaction management, job processing statistics, job restart, skip, and resource management in the application using Quartz scheduler.
- Published message services using Spring AMQP's Rabbit Template and subscribes to the messages on a POJO using Message Listener Adapter
- Worked with Cassandra Node Connector for database persistence to interact with Cassandra NOSQL DB with Spring Data to unify and ease the access to Cassandra persistence stores.
- MySQL database used to load the application data and written PL/SQL procedures, complex queries to perform various data operations.
- Splunk is implemented in the application for log errors, exceptions, business logic and log analytics.
- Gradle build tool is used to deploy the application on the web servers i.e. JBoss.
- Integration of automation batch run job with Jenkins. Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment(CI/CD)
- Implemented Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS Stack along with using Ribbon for client-side load balancing, Netflix Zuul Api Gateway with Eureka service registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for fault tolerance
Environment: Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Bootstrap, JSON, XML, Active MQ, JMS, Hibernate, DB2, SOAP-AXIS2, Restful services, JAX-RS SOA, Eclipse Java EE IDE Neon.3, Jenkins, Git, Log4j, DB2, Grunt, Jasmine, JBoss, Jenkins, Open Shift, Drools, Maven, TestNg, Protractor, Grunt, Selenium, Cucumber, WADL.
Confidential - Texas
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Provided ORM solution using Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Developed use cases, drawn sequence diagrams and class diagrams for the application and responsible for writing program and functional specifications.
- Involved in total Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Involved in development of the server-side business logic using Action Classes, Action Forms, Helper classes and DAO access layer classes.
- Involved in development of data access layer, which are java classes to encapsulate all database specific calls using JDBC API.
- Designed and implemented Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch Action class, Action Form, Dyna Action Form, Validation Framework, Struts Tiles and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and Performed CRUD operations to get and check the data.
- Implemented different design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Data Access Objects and Front controller.
- Development of the complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and modifications to the existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML and Used JAXB components for transferring the objects between the application and the database.
- Worked on Consuming Service Oriented Architecture based Front Office Pricing Web service for accessing pricing data along with Volatility.
- Used Ant for building scripts process and wrote test cases using JUnit as a testing framework and SVN as a source version control to save the code.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers and Developed J-Unit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Designed and Developed interactive and dynamic front end web applications using HTML, Bootstrap and CSS.
- Developed SOA Web services above the data access layer and Developed applications using Ant as a build tool.
- Written Test cases and tested the application using JUnit testing framework and prepared the documentation.
- Involved in XML parsing by using SAX and Written Stored Procedures using Oracle.
Tools: and Methodology: - HTML5, Java 1.8, HTML, Java Script, Servlets, JSP, JDBC 3.1, JNDI, Spring 3.1, Web services, Oracle10g, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, XML, ANT, JUnit, Log4j and Linux.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Provided ORM solution using Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively.
- Involved in development of SOAP and REST webservices using JAX-WS and JAX-RS respectively.
- Used both Spring Core Annotations and XML based configurations for Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring Security for application security
- Using Spring AOP created the logging aspects for logging and auditing purposes.
- Developed Business Entities and Session Beans.
- Worked with profiling tools for performance optimization.
- Developed customized client code for consumption of SOAP and RESTful webservices.
- Coordinated with team members to resolved defects and resulting in a positive outcome using JIRA.
- Worked on spring security for Authentication purposes in the application.
- Internationalization implemented via message resource bundles in spring framework.
- Participated in development stages to learn and understand project requirements.
- Created and managed the development of complex SQL queries.
- Designed the user interface screen and its functionality as per user requirements and developed RESTful Web services in Mule ESB based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and AJAX.
- Effectively migrated the Angular 1.0 application to Angular 2.0 to use the enhanced features of type script, Angular Routers and Angular Components.
- Used Angular 2.0 to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Applications.
- Effectively used Angular Directives, filters, declarative templates, service providers and context aware communication.
- Performed Angular JS end to end testing using Protractor framework.
- Worked on using Grunt used for concatenation, minification and running of unit test cases.
- Legacy Web Services Systems using SOAP (AXIS-2) is migrated and implemented using REST (Jersey extending the JAX-RS) with data representation in different formats such as XML and JSON.
- Implemented WADL configuration and API documentation for the understanding of Rest based Web services.
- Wrote custom marshaller for webservices in the application for converting in-memory object into persisting or transportable format.
- JAX-RS API generic and pluggable interface called MessageBodyWriter for doing the custom marshalling.
- Hibernate ORM framework is used to interact with database through Hibernate query language(HQL).
- DB2 database used to load the application data and written PL/SQL procedures, complex queries to perform various data operations.
- Message broker services are achieved in the application using Active MQ with JMS framework.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) and Hibernate.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Build the application based on new features of Java Jdk 1.8 at service layer level and worked on Java 8 Streams and on lambda expressions
- Used RAML for API design and Document generation
- Designed and Developed Restful API's using API Designer; generated flows using RAML file.
- Experienced in end-to-end API Design and development using RAML 0.8/1.0, Swagger and Mule ESB, JEE, Spring Integration Framework.
- Working experience using web services and API's built on SOAP, REST, Node.js and using
XML, JSON, YAML and design/modeling using Swagger 2.0.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application
- Involved in developing the presentation layer for the project.
- Designed the application by implementing JSF Framework based on MVC Architecture
- Developed the statistics graph using JSP, Custom tag libraries, Applets and Swing in a multi-threaded architecture
- Involved in various phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, modeling, and development.
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different transactions such as bill payments to the service providers.
- Implemented various complex SQL queries.
- Used SQL to access data from Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Proficient at building a single page application website using Angular JS.
- Designed test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Coordinate with onsite group for production issues, development and Testing.
- Involved in writing data extraction mechanism using JDBC.
- Installing and configuring Tomcat
- Written SQL for the data extraction from the My SQL database.