- Extensive programming experience in writing web application programs covering front-end / UI jQuery and AJAX for building rich user friendly, high performance web applications.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS
- Good Experience using Bootstrap for Responsive Web Design (RWD) and CSS media Queries.
- Experience using Angular UI components like GRID
- Having very good experience using Scaffolding tools like Yeoman, Bower, Grunt and NPM.
- Ability to apply W3C web standards with great skills in achieving the best cross-browser user experience for sake of long-term user retention and engagement.
- Experience in implementing cross-browser style-sheets.
- Strong knowledge in Document Object Model and DOM functions.
- Professional understanding of System development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
- Extensive experience in Development, Implementation and testing in various application architectures, including E-Commerce, B2B, Distributed Applications, Internet /Intranet.
- Proficient with Eclipse, Notepad++, Visual Studio 2005/2010/2012 and Dreamweaver.
- Quick learner, exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Excellent Team player with good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, developer Tools
IDE: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Notepad ++, Sublime Text
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows 7/XP
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
- Utilized HTML5 local Storage, geolocation, canvas, input types, and tags. Up-to-date follow up of tasks on daily basis.
- Has worked on CSS3 pre-processors like SASS to make authoring CSS more dynamic, organized and productive.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Used AngularJS and framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Created AngularJS Controller Which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage navigation and Bulk update of Attributes using ReactJS and jQuery.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Used Angular JS concepts such as services to share the data between the controllers.
- Also used factory to create service and fetch the data also used custom filters to modify the data
- Creating pages in Site Core and validating the AngularJS, HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Has worked on Kendo UI framework for building interactive and high-performance websites and applications
- Developing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Used Angular JS to Auto Populate search text box with JSON Object returned by Spring MVC Controller.
- Have strong working knowledge with GIT repository and usage of commands.
- Developed Dashboard module using CSS Bootstrap, Media Queries, AngularJS and Angular UI.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed user interactive websites using web technologies like HTML, JSP, XHTML, and CSS.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Responsible for adding new product features, bug fixes, and transitioning Account pages to the new platform using ReactJS.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS and XML including AJAX controls.
- Created pages in Site Core and validated the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Developing CSS Style for web page using LESS Structure.
- Debugging the code using browser tools like Firebug.
- Coordinated with the teams for QA and issue tracking and bug fixing.
- Tested pages for cross-browser compatibility for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE by cross browser hacks and requirements.
- Participates in team meetings with the UI team and the end user webmaster corporate clients to understand the needs of new implementation and Participates in daily team meetings and weekly scrum meetings.
- Identified the way to increase the search engine optimization (SEO) and social media friendly.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Developed Project Page module which facilitates editors can select articles displayed in site using Object Oriented Programming.
- Developed White Paper Display Module which including rate the asset, save for later and email colleague functionalities.
- Developed the Whitepaper upload functionality.
- Implemented pagination/date calendar using jQuery.
- Used JS framework such as AngularJs (for data driven apps) and backbone.js (for heavy DOM manipulation).
- Written CSS and implementing it in the views / layouts as needed.
- Worked on optimizing SQL queries to improve the loading times of the web pages.
- Analyzed and improved application efficiency by optimizing.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Developed an EMR for ambulatory surgical centers.
- Developed jQuery based calendar to schedule appointments.
- Used various jQuery plugins like autocomplete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website.
- Improved GUI design and data accessibility for better navigation and retrieval by using jQuery components and plugins.
- Provided support for customers in the field by providing technical assistance and delivering fixes to ensure a successful deployment
- Involved in preparing User Manuals to better understand different functionalities.
- Enhancing the product with new features as per client requirements.
- Implemented feedback form.
- Used simple XML to build/process xml documents.
- Worked with the design of the templates and skins in CSS.
- Upload the code and do necessary changes and test the application in server, if needed then fix the bugs and test again.