- Over 8 years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of Web Applications in Client/Server environment using Core JAVA/J2EE applications.
- Designed and modeled projects using techniques in UML - Use Cases, Class Diagrams etc. using Rational Rose, Visio and Enterprise Architect (EA) Tool.
- Experience in Scrum Agile & Waterfall model of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Object Oriented Analysis and Design through implementation and testing.
- Expertise in J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, EJB and Web Services.
- Used Microservices with Spring Boot predicted service interacting through amalgamation of REST and MQ message broker
- Expertise in application development frameworks like Struts, spring, JSF and Hibernate.
- Expertise in Core Java with solid background and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception handling, Multi-Threading and Collections.
- Involved in writing SQL, Stored procedure and PL/SQL for back end. Used Views and Functions at the Oracle Database end. Developed the PL/SQL scripts for rebuilding the application
- Implemented various Design patterns including Business Delegates, Data Access Object, Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Expertise in configuring the Spring Application Context with dependency injection and using spring web module integrated it with Struts framework and Hibernate.
- Experience in using IDE like Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, IBM RSA, Intellij, RAD, TOAD and GWT.
- Experience in developing web services using JAX-RS, Jersey, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC and WSDL.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Integration technologies in the areas of Restful Web Services, SOAP Web Services, WSDL and XML.
- Experience with JUnit in performing unit testing and determining the application functionality and monitored
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools such as ANT and Maven and debugging through Log4j.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Methodologies, design patterns and UML Data modeling using tools like Rational Rose.
- Extensive experience in working with various databases like Oracle11g, SYBASE, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Expertise in version control tools like SVN, CVS, GITHUB and IBM Rational Clear Case to manage and control software development.
- Experienced first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating microservices into an existing system architecture.
- Experience on SDLC, Water Fall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Expertise in using ANT and Maven for building the projects and deploying the projects in servers and also using log4j and JUnit for debugging.
- Experience in advanced PL/SQL concepts like Bulk collect, Multi Table insert, PL/SQL table, Cursors, Nested tables, V arrays, Records, Types and Dynamic SQL for DML operations for better performance.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Extensive experience in networking and socket programming including server side/client side business logic.
- Experience with and solid understanding of Microservices.
- Expertise in designing and developing Continuous integration with automated testing using Junit, Cucumber.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, inter-personnel and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self-starter
- Exposure to multiple industry domains like Healthcare, Banking.
- Experience in building web and enterprise applications in Insurance domain.
Languages: Java, Java Script, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQ, UML and Unix Shell Script.
Java Technologies: J2EE, EJB, JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JSF, JNDI, JAXP, RMI
Frameworks: Struts2, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, iBatis, JMS (MQ), JUnit, Cucumber, Log4j.
Web Technologies: Ajax, JQuery, JSON, HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, XML, CSS3.
Web/Application servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, JBOSS, Glass Fish.
IDEs/Utilities: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net beans, Intellij, RAD, TOAD, GWT
Database: MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL, DB2, NOSQL (HBase)
Modeling/Business Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, Drools, Enterprise Architect (EA)
Version Control: GIT, Tortoise SVN, CVS, Clear Case
CI/CD Tools: Ant, Maven, GRADLE, Hudson, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA
Web Services: SOAP (WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS), RESTFUL (JAX-RS, JSON), Camel, Active MQ
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP?7, UNIX/Linux 5, Sun Solaris, Ubuntu
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of Java Collections, Exception mechanism and Multi-threading concepts.
- Extensively involved in the review and analysis of business requirements and Involved in High Level and Low level analysis and design.
- Involved on Designing and developing the various EIP Patterns using Apache Camel.
- Worked on integrating the Single-Sign-On using Spring Security and Site minder.
- Designed and developed Rest Services using Java, Spring, Spring Boot, RESTful, JPA, Hibernate.
- Generated server side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Developing the Microservices using Spring Boot that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Developed the REST based Microservices using spring Boot.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Involved in the service layer development using Restful Web services.
- Implemented Restful Web services using jersey API.
- Implemented the project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Designed and developed the REST using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Used Elastic Search as backend for developing an analytics solution to customers.
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM in data access layer to write DAOs. Developed hibernate mapping and Configuration files.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and artifact deployments in the QA environments.
- Designed, executed and maintained Selenium Web Driver Testing, automated test cases for regression test cases
Confidential, Iowa City, Iowa
- Extensively involved in the review and analysis of business requirements, documenting the requirements and design and communicating the development approach to the development team.
- Involved in High Level and Low level analysis and design & implementing business layer.
- Developed and worked with JSP custom tags.
- Design & Development of the User Interfaces using Ext JS UI Framework, HTML, CSS, JSP, Struts.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development the CSX Application MA Queue, MQ.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure
- Used tools like SQL Developer and TOAD to run SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Design, analysis and Data modeling of n-tired, Object-Oriented system architectures using Rational Rose.
- Involved in validations using HTML, jQuery, Ext. JS and JSP as per user requirements.
- Developed various frame works for Christus SOA projects involving IIB (Message Broker), Data Power and WTX.
- Web application development for back end using Angular JS
- Expertise in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Garbage Collection.
- Extensive experience in development and implementation of ORM framework like Hibernate integration with Struts and spring.
- Implemented database integration with Hibernate with DAO patterns and done the traction management with Hibernate template and transaction by using session factory.
- Achieved Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) implementation with Cucumber where backend language used is Java and expanded test scenarios, tracked Cucumber reports.
- Involved in unit testing, code reviews of others work for all functionality implemented.
- Implemented Restful Web services using jersey API and Consumed Restful Web service using jersey API.
- Done the bug fixes while development is going and involved in the support of this product deployed at customer site.
- Have used DOJO toolkit to construct Ajax requests and build dynamic web pages using JSP, DHTML and java scripts.
- Implemented monitoring and established best practices around usage of Elastic Search.
- Implemented Elastic search as a distributed searching component with RESTful API
- Responsible for all code committed to sub version (SVN) and merging of changes to the latest code from the branch.
Environment: core Java/J2EE, Spring, Jsp, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Maven, Agile, Ext JS, Spring Source tool, SOA, MQ, SOAP UI, TDD, Cucumber, JMS, Hudson Build tool, DB2, Web Sphere as application server, SQL, PL/SQL.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in designing the application and developed the code for various options to Claim Information and Enrolled Users Profiles Info.
- Provided NoSQL solutions in MongoDB for data extraction and storing huge amount of data.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and configured Struts-config.xml file for mappings.
- Used JDBC-API to communicate with Database.
- Developed front end using Struts Frame Work.
- Interacted with the business teams and worked on Data modeling the database schema and created the PL/SQL scripts.
- Used Spring 3.0 Inversion of Control, to make application easy to test and integrate.
- Involved in designing JSP pages using Struts tags and scriptlets to encapsulate the logic that generates the content for the page.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure services.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts 2.0 Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development the CSX Application MAQU, MQ.
- Rigorously used Angular Directives for developing personalized components
- Involved in front-end designing using HTML5, CSS and Angular JS with JSF Ajax and tag libraries.
- Used a microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ or Apache Kafka message brokers and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy Identity microservices.
- Developed Service Locator object to abstract all JNDI usage and to hide the complexities of initial context creation, EJB home object lookup.
- Extensive use of EJBs for business tier component implementation and implementation of business logic.
- Used SCRUM-Agile Software Development Method for managing application developments.
- Worked with NoSQL database to store JSON like dynamic connections data.
- Extensively worked on controllers, service and DAO. Working on DAO involved developing stored procedures and writing SQL queries to query the databases.
- Implemented JDBC framework for connectivity with Oracle 9i database as backend.
- Define and build EJB 3.0 Activation specs in WebSphere 7.0 for Message Driven Beans.
- Used Ant to build the application and deploy on Web Logic Application Server.
Environment: Web Sphere Application Server 7.0, Struts 2.0, JQuery, Ajax, Json, Jsf, Java 5.0, JSP, Servlets, MQ, Struts, Java Script, HTML, SQL, EJB, XML, JDBC, Gradle, SCRUM-Agile, Oracle 10i, Ant, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets using Struts framework.
- Followed Agile Scrum process to streamline development process with iterative and incremental development.
- Involved in designing and coding of actions for all modules using Strut framework.
- Mailing system using Core java mail API to notify the staff when a customer submitted a policy.
- Incorporated J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data access object (DAO) in the project extensively which facilitates clean distribution of roles.
- Involved in consuming and producing SOAP annotation based web-services using JAX-WS which includes features like WS-Security standards, role-based security to restrict access to resources.
- Designed table architecture and developed DAO layer using Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Involved in designing the optimized Database Model diagram.
- Involved in Low Level Design and Development of Business Layer & Data Layer.
- Implemented the background work using Multi-threading which sends mails in bulk behind the scene.
- Analyzed use cases, created interfaces and designed the core functionality from Presentation layer to business logic layer using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed the import/export utility, which allows user to import/export to/from MS-Excel, CSV and Database.
Environment: Core java, J2EE, Spring, AngularJS, XML, Rational Rose, Junit, Eclipse IDE, Oracle 9i, ANT, MAVEN, Log4j, MQ, Tortoise SVN, Jenkins, MQ, Visual Edit, WinSCP, Putty.
- Involved in the development of GUI and Service layer for applications using Struts framework and JSP
- Developed the Unit test cases using Junit framework.
- Implemented the application using Struts framework that uses MVC design pattern.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer by using JSP, HTML, and CSS.
- Development experience with Core Java such as IO, Multithreading, Collections, Networking.
- Worked on NoSQL databases including HBase, Mongo DB, and Cassandra.
- Worked on multiple stages of software development using agile software development methodology.
- Worked on project deployment descriptor files such as web.xml and context definition files for Servlet mappings, Java bean class definitions, transactions and database connection configuration.
- Developed the Action forms and respective Action classes
- Developed Struts Forms, Action classes, Struts Validation Logic; Designing web pages using JSP.
- Developed appropriate data handler classes to communicate with the MySQL database using JDBC.
- Developed stateless session beans to hold business logic.
- Developed unit test cases using Junit framework.
- Responsible in creating Servlets, which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render, retrieved information.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, RESTful Web Services, JSON, XML, Apache Tomcat 7, Oracle 8i, Junit 4.