- 8+ years of experience with proven expertise in system development activities including requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing with emphasis on Object Oriented, J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Excellent Expertise in all phases of Software Life Cycle for Developing, maintaining and supporting the Java, J2EE applications. Experienced in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Expertise in Spring framework, including Spring IoC/core, Spring DAO support, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Cache, and Spring Integration.
- Extensive experience with server-side programming and technologies such as JMS, JNDI and EJB.
- Experience on JMS and APACHE CAMEL for implementing communication between components in application.
- Implemented MVC design pattern in J2EE Applications using Servlets, Java Beans, JDBC Data Access Objects (DAO) and JSP
- Experienced with Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Excellent understanding & hands experience on Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Transactions and Exceptions. Expertise in Angular JS controllers, directives, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Expertise in JQuery plugins and Angular components.
- Experience using APACHE ActiveMQ, APACHE CXF as messaging platform.
- Experience in SOAP Web services using APACHE CXF, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JSON Web services. Expert level skills in Java JSP Tag Libraries, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, RMI and XML.
- Used Node.js as a cross-platform runtime environment for developing server-side web applications.
- Used Node.js, Angular JS, ReactJS, Bootstrap in creating web applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Worked with Web Services using SOAP (WSDL), tested using SOAP UI tool and REST (WADL) services uses APACHE CXF framework to communicate between the systems.
- Experience on architectures like Model-View-Controller (MVC), Service-Oriented-Architecture (SOA).
- In depth knowledge of DataStax Cassandra and experience with installing, configuring and monitoring cluster
- Experience in managing multi-tenant Cassandra clusters on public cloud environment - Amazon Web Services (AWS) -EC2, Rackspace and on private cloud infrastructure - OpenStack cloud platform.
- Designing and working with Cassandra Query Language. knowledge in Cassandra read and write paths and internal architecture Worked on NoSQL databases including HBase, Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Experience hosting and consuming Web Services using SOAP and RESTful (Jersey)
- Comfortable in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using servers like WebSphere, Web Logic, Tomcat, JBOSS and cloud based deployments in AWS.
- Experienced in Web/Application servers such as WebSphere, Weblogic, Jboss, Glassfish and APACHE Tomcat.
- Experience in Web Development and Component Based Application Development.
- Experience in Test driven development using Junit, mocking frameworks such as EasyMock and Jmock. Used Maven for generating system builds and Bamboo for continuous integration(CI).
- Experience in Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology and Scrum Software
- Hands on experience with version controllers like CVS (Concurrent Version Systems), SVN (APACHE Subversion), CLEARCASE and GIT.
- Experience in working with Relational Database (RDBMS) concepts like database designing, Normalization, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers etc.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development (TDD) using Java JUnit API.
- Experience and Strong knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL in major database systems (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server). Used APACHE Log4j for logging purposes.
- Setting up continues integration using Maven and Jenkins.
Languages: Java(J2SE 1.7/1.6/1.5/1.4 , J2EE15/1.4), SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0
Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate3.x/2.x, Spring2.0/1.0, Web Services, SOA, JMS1.1, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0, JAXP1.x, LDAP
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD7.0/6.0, Webstorm, Brackets,Spring Source Tool Suite
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat7.x/6.x/5.x,Weblogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM Websphere6.x/5.x/4.x, JBOSS AS 7.x
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Façade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
RDBMS: Oracle10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x, Jasmine
Version Control: CVS, Rational Clear Case, PVCS
Methodologies: Agile Methodology(SCRUM), Waterfall
Build Tools: Ant 1.7, Maven 2.x
Confidential, New York, NYJava/J2EE Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM)
- Developed the business logic using Spring and persistence logic using Hibernate
- Developed the Spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application.
- Used XSL/XSLT for transforming and displaying reports.
- Provided data persistence by object relational mapping solution via Hibernate for application save, update, delete operations
- Developed Client applications to consume the web services based on both SOAP and REST protocol using JAX-RSAPI.
- Used JAX-WS (SOAP) for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services using SOA with CXF and APACHE CXF framework.
- Worked on developing complex SQL queries on Oracle 10g and SQL Server databases for implementing various database requirements and transactions.
- Used XPATH to navigate through Attributes and Elements in an XML Document.
- Good hands on UNIX commands used to see the log files on the production server.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is completed and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Worked on Camel-based integration middle-ware solution for Provisioning Services by design and Implementation of business logic and data processing routes using APACHE Camel.
- Used APACHE Camel framework for connectivity to different APIs and transports.
- Used Angular JS framework for single page application in a very clean and maintainable way.
- Developed responsive web application pages. Used Angular.JS services, controllers and directives for front end UI and consumed RESTful web service API.
- Configured and deployed the web application on Weblogic.
- Used Node.js to create server side applications for Java script codes to build real-time web API's.
- Created various Tables required for the project in Oracle database and used the SQL Stored Procedures in the application for frequent operations on tables.
- Performed Unit Testing both manually and automated using JUNIT.
- Actively involved in deployment EJB service jars, Application war files in WebLogic Application server.
- Implemented Dynamic form generation, auto-completion of forms and user-validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization, and access-control features for this application.
- Involved in building and deployment of application in Linux environment.
- Utilized Mongo database management system for keeping user generated data
- Involved in writing Maven scripts for building and deploying the code.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info which is useful for debugging.
- Used JENKINS to build and deploy the code in Dev and SIT environments.
- Worked on GitHub for configuration management.
- Managed and headed the monthly production release process from code review, testing, creating the release packages and deployment.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle - analysis, design, development, coding, testing, deployment and operation.
- Designed and developed insurance application front end and back end business functionality, used Spring, J2EE Design Patterns such as MVC and JSP/Servlets to develop the application.
- Designed, developed and maintained data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Designed Hibernate configuration file in ORM model which automate the mapping between the SQL databases and objects in java.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSP Tag libraries JSTL, HTML 5, CSS3 to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing JQuery and Angular JS.
- Worked with JSF framework in developing user interfaces user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validators.
- Developed REST web services and used SOAP Protocol to communicate with Quote provider's insurance claims and premiums.
- Build servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Used SOAP based Web Services from scratch to develop interfaces to integrate between front end systems and back end systems.
- Experience on Hudson/Jenkins and Bamboo for continuous integration and for the end to end Automation for all the build and deployments.
- Used Web services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XMLparsers for data retrieval.
- Used JMS (Java Message Service) to send, receive and read messages in the application. Used different messaging models like Publish-Subscribe, Point-to-Point messaging along with EJBs.
- Worked on MQSeries with Java, JMS on the WebSphere server side.
- Worked on Cassandra clusters in the Amazon Web Services(AWS) Cloud and migrated data between environments.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 11g database and used the stored procedures in the application and Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions on SQL Server as well as PL/SQL on Oracle to support both databases for the application.
- Involved in the development of Standard XML reports and XSLT style sheets and Developed XML parser to convert java objects to XML and XML to java objects.
- SAX and DOM parsers are used for XML and DTD to process, validate, parse and extract data.
- Used RAD 7.0 IDE for developing the applications and IBM WebSphere Server 7.0 for deploying various components of application.
- Involved in writing the JUnit test cases and integration testing of the system.
- Implemented Log4j for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders and components.
- Performed build in multiple environments using Jenkins (to create the war), Jboss ON (to restart the Jboss Application server).
- Used SVN for source code maintenance and for version control.
- Written Maven Scripts to build generate WAR file and deploy the application.
- Implemented by using AGILE Methodology focusing on SCRUM.
- J2EE application development on Windows and UNIX platforms using MVC pattern
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Used Spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection
- Using Spring integration with iBatis for persistence. All SQL map name spaces are configured in SQLmapconfig file.
- Configured Struts, Hibernate framework with Spring MVC.
- Involved in Development of the application Using J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSF, Struts).
- Developed various EJB's to handle business logic.
- Written JQuery Validations for the User Front-ends.
- Prepared statements are used for communication with MySQL database
- Administering MS SQL Server by Creating Logins and assigning appropriate roles.
- Created an HTML website and mobile applications that students could easily understand and use within Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Set up JBoss Server, Configured MySQL Cluster in Linux OS and installed Open Call XDMS.
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto Weblogic.
- Configured Hibernate session factory in applicationcontext.XML to integrate Hibernate with Spring.
- Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Google Web Toolkit, Java and XML in a UNIX environment
- Use IBM MQ Series to send information from mainframe to web and back to mainframe
- Provide front and back end support for over 650 retail locations using IBM WebSphere ecommerce applications (WCS) and other open source technologies such as APACHE Tomcat.
- Used web services (REST) to bridge the gap between our MS and Drupal/WordPress technology.
- Worked on stored procedures, PL/SQL and SQL queries
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked on Agile methodologies.
- Analyzed user requirements and envisioning system features and functionality.
- Analyzed and converted functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Scala batch applications for mobile pricing projects with REST and Mongo DB.
- Modeled RESTful web services and Scala using APACHE CXF.
- Newhart audit project built on Scala and Java in support of corporate pricing initiatives.
- Used Web services, Web Processing Service (WPS), REST extensively for Operations module. Technologies SOA, SOAP, WSDL XSD, XPATH, JMS, and are also used.
- Used JQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular forms and directives
- Used Spring Web Module integrated with Java Server Faces (JSF) MVC framework.
- Developed pages using JSF features like converters, validators, action Listeners, custom components, etc.
- Used XML SOAP packet creation using auto-generated Java web-services, eventually allowing PBS to replace outsourced PHP code with Python web service calls.
- Added new features to existing embedded Linux data loggers using Python.
- Developed service layer using Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, Hibernate cache concepts
- Used tag libraries in JSP to embed business logic.
- Building RESTful APIs in front for different types of storage engines allowing other groups to quickly meet their Big Data needs.
- Created Maven archetypes for generating fully functional SOAP web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation. Archetypes built on Spring 3.0 technology.
- Written shell scripts to invoke the SQL Loader to load the data into Oracle DB from flat files using control files.
- Working experience with various versioning tools like SVN and Ant Build.
- Followed AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings Good experience in Jakarta Struts and Spring MVC frameworks.
- Experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) by creating the web services with SOAP and WSDL. Design and developed multipl e web (UI) pages using JSF, Rich Faces, JSP and HTML.
- Architecture for the Client Application using JSP, Servlets, ICEfaces, JSF.
- Used Hibernate to persistent the data into database and written HQL to access/update the database.
- Design UI and write backing business logic, in the existing framework. The existing framework involved Spring, Hibernate and Oracle in the persistence layer with JSF, Ice faces and JSPs forming the front-end.
- Written Web services to publish messages to MQ to communicate with legacy applications.
- Designed and implemented a series of SOA compliant web services on JBOSS, Weblogic platforms. Implemented web services (WSDL) and effectively worked with SOAP and XML, XSLT.
- Written Web Services (WSDL) to exchange data between different applications which are on different platforms. Developed top-down and bottom up web services development.
- Created a graphical utility using Java/Swing that could disPlay the information specific to the client requirements.
- Implemented JAX-RPC and JAX-WS services, with extensive experience in working with web services languages like WSDL & SOAP. Used Hibernate mapping for connecting to the database.
- Developed Java/Swing based desktop catalog management application to manage and publish online product catalogs Created the reusable Swing Widgets for the organization.
- Designed and implemented the interaction scheme between Java Swing and IBM Java Speech (ibmjs) by Java AWT event model.
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE 1.4, Servlets, JSP, JSF, SAAJ, JAX-WS, Spring Framework, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, UML, DOM, WebSphere 6.0, DB2, CVS, JUnit, Web Services, ANT, Hibernate, ICE Faces, JBoss developer studio 3.0.
- This is a project to integrate and provide service to other Bajaj systems with authentication, entitlements, entitlement admin tool, and brokerage data to Vendor applications. These applications are integrated using Webservices in SOAP and REST. Unit testing are performed using Junit framework.
- Worked closely with end-users and stakeholders to develop a detailed understanding of the requirements and prepared a comprehensive set of documents to define the specifications and business value of the system.
- Analyzed impact of proposed solution, explained business requirements/specifications to IT team Developed Cascading Style Sheets For Uniqueness Of The Screens.
- Used LCDS for a strong Client Server framework to leverage the flexibility between front end and java applications.
- Use of Action Script in making user interface and to give separate behavior to the various UI Components based on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Implemented EJBs - session beans to model business and data access logic and deployed in Application server Developed various Custom components in MXML and AS3 which are reusable in different projects.
- Developed ActionScript classes for command, model, delegate to implement Cairngorm MVC pattern for handling different flex events.
- Extensively used ActionScript 3.0 for doing Client side validations and creating effects. Used Remote Procedure calls to get data from web services
- Used Log4j APIs for logging in the application. Collaborate with QA Developers to build components for automated test infrastructure. Used XML and XML Schema for configurations.
- Ability to solve problems and debug/troubleshoot to provide effective solutions
- Created Java Utility Classes.Responsible for coding business login on server side.
- Developed Test Cases using JUnit.Used JSP custom tags pages to generate reports.
- Used SAX and DOM parser for XML parsing. Used JBuilder as an IDE.Deployed the application on BEA Weblogic Application Server.