- Having 8 years of experience in all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing in both Web based and Enterprise applications with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Experience in developing the application with Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology and Test - Driven Development.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, AngularJS,NodeJS, Bootstrap, Tag Libraries, JSTL.
- Good working knowledge with Java 1.8 features like stream, Lambda expressions and functional interfaces etc.
- Hands on Experience in developing web applications by using Spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring Data.
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) frame work and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level
- Having experience with Cloud Computing environment like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker Containers.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining and troubleshooting EC2 instances , S3 buckets, Auto Scaling , Dynamo DB , AWS IAM , Elastic Load Balancers ( ELB ) and Relational Database Services ( RDS ).
- Proficient in developing J2EE enterprise applications in Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Service Architecture.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology- Servlets, Struts, Spring, JDBC, JTA, JPA, Hibernate and JMS.
- Experience with distinctive design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, DAO and MVC.
- Worked with design and development of robust and highly scalable Web Service platforms and API’s based on REST and SOAP for enterprise applications using AXIS,WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC technologiesand Jersey frameworks.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM
- Expertise in back-end/server-side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Experienced in building Web Services for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Good Understanding in databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, Mongo DB and IBM DB2 databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages
- Experience in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronously for enterprise applications using Active MQ and Rabbit MQ.
- Proficient with build automation tools like Gradle, Maven and Ant for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Experience on different IDEs such as Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and JBOSS
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Experience on UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Decent Experience in using code repository tools GIT, Tortoise SVN, and Visual Source Safe.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, and PL/SQL.
Tools: and Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Struts, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, JReport.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Jakarta Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA JMS, Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI and RESTFUL), Groovy/Grails.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, ELB
Databases: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Glassfish, Web logic Application server, JBOSS.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Vagrant, Docker and Jenkins
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, Log4j and JIRA
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development
Confidential, Denver, CO
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation, testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Used AngularJS to create Single Page Applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used Apache POI for uploading Excel files and optimized the load time by extensively leveraging Java8 lambda expressions, streams and parallel streams.
- Worked on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge of multithreading using the API with the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Extensively used Spring MVC for forms, error handling, writing REST controllers and integrating with Spring Security and Spring ORM for persistence.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Designed and developed micro services business components using Spring Boot.
- Refactored existing monolithic application by identifying components that needs to be transformed to Micro- services architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and AWS API Gateway.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used spring framework AOP features and JDBC module to persist the data to the database for this application.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Worked to secure our RESTful web services using OAuth 2.0 with spring security to authenticate any third-party requests coming in.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, Oracle using Toad tool.
- Built NoSQL schemas to store document and maintaining sessions in MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Implemented RESTful Webservices using Jersey for JAX-RS Implementation.
- Performed Web services testing between and third-party applications using Soap UI and performance functional testing of REST APIs using JMeter.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications components using Restful usingHateoas.
- Used Docker for creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS EC2.
- Authored application using Spring Cloud services (spring cloud version of Netflix OSS-Eureka).
- Implemented Netflix-Eureka from Spring Cloud for dynamic Microservices registry and discovery.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets and EC2 to deploy Docker container with Micro Services architecture.
- Used Apache Kafka for integration and Data Processing with spring and for Multi-Threaded Message Consumption.
- Worked with WebLogic application server that handles various requests from Client.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA.
- Used Gradle in each project to automate the builds and managing project. Successfully implemented production support team working out of offshore location.
- Used Git to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch and fork when new feature implementation starts.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Used Java1.8Lambda and streams for Iterating collections and performing operations.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using AngularJS.
- Implemented shell script to deploy the application
- Created Multiple Re-usable UI Directives by defining AngularJS Directives, Attaching Event Listeners, Controllers & Updating DOM elements.
- Design & develop common platform frameworks on AngularJS like logging, rest client, exception handling.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production, corporate servers and storage using AWS Cloud Watch for efficiency.
- Involved in loading data from On-premises data warehouse to AWS's Cloud using different approaches like Spark and AWS Services.
- Design Implement and Maintain Multiple e-commerce/internal websites catering to customers and business users using a multi-tiered architecture.
- Experience with Elastic Beanstalk
- Developed the build scripts using Maven.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot concepts and used Spring MVC framework to develop the application.
- Migrated Spring based application to Cloud based Micro service API .
- Hands on experience in design and development of Web services, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RMI, JTA, JMS and XML, XSD, XSLT, X-Path.
- Develop, enhance, and modify existing Perl scripts
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans into User Interface and AOP for Logging.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and queries and Implemented DAO classes using JPA.
- Developed persistence Layer using Hibernate to persist the data and to manage the data.
- Used PERL to read and write data from/to Excel, Sql Server and MySql. Also used PERL to compare multiple files, finding differences between those files and translating data in the files prior to output
- Experience with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS
- Experience in data modeling, business intelligence, speech applications and interactive voice response (IVR) technologies.
- Implementation of a RESTful API for the call flow control of an IVR system.
- Work in store procedure to prevent SQL injection
- Worked on providing authorization and authentication to applications using Spring security and protected the application against attacks like session fixation.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the mappings in hibernate files and created DAO and POJO.
- Experience in NoSQL database like MongoDB installation, configuration and in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Installed the WebSphere MQ and involved in configuring MDB Listeners, JMS Resources, Queues and Integrating with the WebSphere Application Server.
- Configuring WebSphere Application Server on multiple platforms for both horizontal and vertical scaling for Work Load Management.
- Wrote SQL injection queries, cross site scripting code and injected them within the different project parameters to exploit security flaws.
- Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs. Used SVN as version control tool.
- Used Jenkins as build management tool for continuous integration process.
- Developed the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) as a gateway between the business tier and UI to make the business tier separate from UI.
- Maintained backup schedules for server storage. Read and interpreted UNIX logs.
- Using Multi-Threading concept to process multiple tasks concurrently to make performance better.
- Developed unit testing frame work using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest Tool for performance testing.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project
- Configured development environment using Web sphere application server for developer’s integration testing.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) based on the functional requirements.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML, CSS, JQuery,Bootstrap and interaction.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template and Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Used Apache Axis Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP .
- Consumed SOAP and RESTful Web Services in SOA environment and used SOAP UI for testing.
- Created flows on messaging using Active MQ.
- Written Stored Procedures and SQL Queries to interact with MS SQL Server.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Worked withIntellijand used Gradle build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Involved in Maintenance and Enhancements for the project.
Environment: Agile Methodology, Java, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, NodeJS, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, XML, XSD, SOAP, RESTful, Active MQ, Log4j, SOA, Apache Tomcat, JUnit, Maven, GIT, JIRA and IntelliJ.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables of the project using the Agile methodology.
- Gathered and clarified requirements with business analyst to feed into high-level customization design, development and installation phases.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection for Action classes using Application Context XML file.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using JSP and Spring Controller.
- Developed business objects using Spring IOC, Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, RESTful, JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Used Struts Framework, Tag Libraries to implement J2EE design patterns (MVC).
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts published validation framework to support client side and Server-side validation.
- Used Collections for Model classes in the DAO layer (Data Access Object) Involved in modifying some changes in DAO layer using Hibernate.
- Created mappings among the relations and written SQL queries using Hibernate.
- Implemented Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections whenever necessary.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into IBMDB2 database like database access components, Creating Schemas and Tables.
- Used SQL to perform data mapping and backend testing, also documented all the SQL queries for future testing purpose.
- Created process flow for deploying application in Web Sphere application server and used Eclipse IDE.
- Managed build, reporting and documentation from the project information using Maven Tool and SVN for version control.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Used JUnit for testing and used JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Responsible for the dealing with the problem, bug fixing and troubleshooting.
- Gathered/analyzed functional requirements for the new phase in design.
- Worked on building high performant core java multi-threaded modules utilizing (thread pools, thread locals, re-entrant locks wait/notify, latches, deadlocks etc.).
- Developed front user interface modules using JSP .
- Contributed to architecting the framework according to the J2EE Design Patterns (Client tire, Middle tire, Business tire).
- Developed Use-case diagrams, class diagrams according to the UML standards.
- Developed both client and server-side functionality using Struts and J2EE technologies.
- Developed Action classes to delegate the request to the business models and Action Forms.
- Developed web application using Struts framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view in the front end.
- Created XML files to provide Context and Hibernate Mapping for database persistence.
- Worked on WSDL’s files in SOAP web services.
- Involved in writing complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from database and to delete the data and to reload the data on Oracle database.
- Developed functional test cases for Integration and Functional testing, regression testing using JUnit, and user acceptance testing.
- Used ANT as deployment tool to handle platform specific properties such as file separators and automating complicated repetitive tasks.
- Developed various scripts for Creation and deployment of the code package using WebLogic.
- Implemented the SQL queries for database interaction.
- Worked as support in production for various production issues.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design and implemented the application in MVC (Model View Controller) Architecture.
- Involved in Documentation and use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and use case Transaction diagrams.
- Developed activity, sequence and class diagrams using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Rose.
- Responsible for performance tuning of the product and eliminating memory leakages in the product.
- Used JDBC to connect to the My SQL database and written complex SQL queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Deployed the application in Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used JUnit to perform unit testing.
- Used Eclipse tool for application development.
- Used Configuration Management Tools for version control which is built on CVS.
- Participated in design and code review meetings with developers.