- Over 6+ years of Industrial experience in designing, developing, testing and automation using J2EE technology stack.
- Excellent experience in spring modules which includes Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC templates.
- Experience in integrating IT systems using like RESTful, SOAP.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming using Java (Core and Advanced Levels) and J2EE related technologies like JSP, Spring Framework, Spring Batch, Struts, Hibernate, jQuery, Multithreading, Collections Framework, EJB, JNDI, JDBC and XML including XSL, XSLT and XML Beans.
- Competent at building a Single Page Application website using Angular 4, Angular 2, and AngularJS.
- Experience in implementing Microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Expertise in web application development using Spring MVC, Spring Boot framework.
- Proficient in different Design patterns like Factory, MVC, Singleton etc.
- Excellent Experience in Web Application (war) development and deployment.
- Good experience with application/web servers like WebLogic, IBM WebSphere and JBOSS.
- Experience in tools like Eclipse, Soap UI, SQL Developer and Jira.
- Have good knowledge in JUnit testing framework.
- Hands on experience with databases including Oracle, PL/SQL and MySQL involving stored procedures, triggers, functions, indexes and packages.
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle, MySQL, MS-SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Excellent experience with Application and web servers like WebLogic10/11g and Apache Tomcat 7.0/8.0/9.0.
- Familiar with Software development life cycle (SDLC) process using agile methodology, including requirements definition, prototyping, proof of concept, design implementation, unit testing and support.
- Quality exposure to designing and building automation frameworks in support of Continuous Integration (CI) in a Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Management and design of integrated build pipelines using continuous integration workflows such as Jira, Git.
- Professional and Analytical skills coupled with good communication and interpersonal skills describing a committed team player and team leader.
Languages: C, Java, J2EE, SQL
J2EE Common Service APIs: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, HTML
Framework/APIs/Tools: Spring, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
XML Web Services: XML, DOM, WSDL, XPATH, SOAP
Internet Technologies: HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Java Script, React JS, Node JS
Application Server: Web logic 7.0/8.1/9and Apache Tomcat 7.0/8.0/9.0
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server 2005, MS Access, MongoDB
Version Control: Git,TFS
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA
Testing Tools: SOAP UI, Postman, Selenium
Development Models: Agile, Waterfall
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10, Linux
Confidential, Chicago IL
- Designed the web application structure with Angular 2, Angular 4.
- Consumed RESTFUL APIs using Angular Services.
- Analyzed the BRD and designed LLD and HLD to get an understanding of the system.
- Extensively used UML to develop various use case, class diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Involved in performing CRUD operation on database and views using DDL statement
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC) and Hibernate Framework for persistence onto oracle database.
- Involved in the developing POJOs. Responsible for mapping bean class to database table using hibernate to provide persistence for POJOs.
- Experience in Core Java which includes Multithreading, Collections, Design Patterns and JDBC.
- Used Oracle DB with Hibernate based persistence for storing the data at the back-end.
- Created RESTFUL web Services using spring framework.
- Made use of Spring Boot to rapidly develop the application with certain micro services and deployed them with the application.
- Involved in setting up AWS (Amazon Web Services) services with EC2 instances, S3 bucket, IAM took part in deploying application in AWS along with writing and retrieving files to and from AWSS3bucket for UI to render data faster.
- Developed application using Node and React JS for Asynchronous Module Definition (AMD) and Grunt as task manager
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node JS to interact with MongoDB.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Dockers.
- Developed REST clients using Spring REST template to interact with existing REST micro services.
- Involved in developing complex PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers and views.
- Involved in writing and implementing test cases using JUnit.
- Deployment and management of application in WebLogic server in DEV, QA and PRODUCTION environments.
- Version control was managed through Git.
- Used JDBC for communicating with Oracle database.
- Used Atlassian Jira Agile to manage tasks and to implement Agile Scrum.
- Developed SPA using ReactJS to utilize the HTML5 DOM features and update elements that are modified in the webpage.
Cerner, Kansas MO
- Converting the business requirement to technical specification and created detailed design.
- Worked on unit testing for the Angular application using karma.
- Participated in Agile development and worked in different sprints with daily standup meeting and progress reporting.
- Integrated the different pages to be a single page application using AngularJS.
- Involved in applying design concept, components, interfaces and patterns of the application.
- Involved in application development in Core Java coding with Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception handling and Enumeration to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Development of front-end page was done using Bootstrap / CSS / HTML5.
- Implemented Responsive Web Design Bootstrap.
- Designed and implemented enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, RESTful.
- Experienced in Core Java, Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception handling, File I/O, Design Patterns, OOPS Concept.
- Extensive experience in Java and J2EE technologies like Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS and RMI.
- Implementation of the Business logic layer for MongoDB Services.
- Designed and implemented the in backend using spring modules.
- Design and customize UI screens of the application using React JS and Bootstrap.
- Involved in support process for production deployment and release.
- Used Eclipse as IDE to write the code and debug using the debug functionality of eclipse.
- Used JDBC for communicating with Oracle database.
- Deployed the Application on tomcat server.
- Involved in fixing various defects in QA environment.
- Configured JUnit and wrote test cases for various service calls.
- Participated in SCRUM calls.
Environment: Spring4.0, Bootstrap, Java, HTML 5, Apache Tomcat 8.0, Java Script, React JS, Node Js, JVM, XML.
- Analyzed the code for debugging during the release of patch sets and assisted in its testing.
- Applied agile and Software Development Lifecycle best practices during product development.
- Used Spring MVC Framework for development of features in the product.
- Involved in the complete process of developing the product from design to development, deployment and to release.
- Implemented AngularJS provider injection to handle the request to WebAPI (Build a factory to return each of the RESTful services)
- Debugged and tracked using Fiddler for Web API service and Batarang for AngularJS
- Coding using Spring, JSP, JQuery, Java Script following MVC framework.
- Extensively worked on JUnit for unit testing.
- Worked with both Oracle and MySQL databases to integrate with the application.
- Deployed the application on the WebLogic Server.
- Co-ordinate with the project manager for getting the requirements and developing the code to support new applications.
- Prepared estimates and timelines for design, implementation and testing.
- Fixed high priority production issues and coordinated with the offshore team in completing them accordingly.
- Analyzed the log files to understand the customer bugs.
Environment: J2EE, Spring MVC, Oracle, JUnit, MySQL, WebLogic Server.
- Enhanced the Primavera Contract Management product of Oracle to provide better functionalities based upon the customer requirements in the successfully launched version 14.2.
- Performed a range of testing such as migration, performance and installation testing on the product for the version14.2.
- Enhanced the existing functionalities so that it reduced scheduling delays and risks.
- Successfully collaborated with development and support teams fostering teamwork in a global environment with language barriers and time-zone challenges.
- Tested the functionality and performance of the application using SOAP UI as a part of automation testing.
- Worked on WebLogic Server for deploying the application.
- Wrote SQL queries to understand the data and manage the bug fixes accordingly.
- Involved in reproducing bugs and reporting them in the Oracle Test Manager.
- Worked on JTest Runner which is a testing tool for testers and developers to do unit, integration and functional testing.
- Worked with MySQL and Oracle databases to tackle bug fixes.
Environment: Oracle Primavera Contract Management, Oracle Test Manager, SOAP UI, JTest Runner, WebLogic Server, Oracle, MySQL.