- 5+ years of professional experience in software analysis, design, development, implementation, and Testing of web and distributed multi - tier applications using Java and J2EE technologies in Manufacturing and Logistics Domain.
- Extensive work Experience and Knowledge of all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis and Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Integration, Documentation, Coding, Testing, Deployment and developing applications using Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Actively participated in and helped shape the agile process (SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, and Continuous Integration).
- Thorough knowledge in Core JAVA concepts like OOP, JDBC, JAXP, JMS, Multi-threading, Servlets, Exception Handling, File handling, IO and Java collections.
- Worked on Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring MVC architectures and ORM tools (Hibernate(HQL), JPA and annotations).
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Spring boot, Validators, Spring Annotations, Spring tag library, Inversion of Control (IOC), Spring LDAP, Spring Batch, Spring Scheduler, Application Context configuration, Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Spring DAO and Spring Security.
- Experience working on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) with XML(SOAP) and REST based web services and server-side components using EJB.
- Highly proficient in designing and developing application systems in local and distributed environment using various Object- Oriented Methodologies.
- Good at designing Design Documents, Unit Test Case, Integration Test Case, Integration Test Plan documents and estimating the assigning tasks.
- Expertise in deploying applications in JBOSS, Web Logic and Websphere Application Server.
- Experience in log management tools like log4j generating the application usage reports.
- Efficient team member with excellent work/time management skills, communications and Interpersonal Skills, ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a quick learner of new technologies and get involved with them.
Scripting Languages: Java script, Html, Angular 5, TypeScript
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 10g, DB2
Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JMS, JTA, JDBC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, MDBs, Session Beans, Rest Easy
Web Servers: JBOSS, WebLogic, WebSphere
Version control: GIT, Clearcase
Tools: IBM Websphere MQ Explorer, IBM RAD, Eclipse, IBM DB2, RFHUTIL, WinSCP& Rational Clearcase, ServiceNow, GIT, JIRA, SONAR
Confidential, Plano, Texas
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engaged in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, and testing of application.
- Worked in IBM CPEX - Optimization Engine for logistical optimization modelling and problem Solving.
- Involved in POC’s for implementing Docker and containerization approach.
- Expertise in Agile Software Development and Scrum technology.
- Designed use cases for the Application as per the business requirements and was involved in Documentation and development of UML diagrams such as Class, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams.
- Used J2EE technologies with the help of Java 1.8 to implement the service layer logic within the application.
- Extensively used core and advanced java concepts such as Exceptions, Collections, Multithreading, Lambda expressions, java 1.8 Streams, java 1.8 interfaces.
- Designed, Developed and Integrated business components using Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations.
- Implemented DAO layer using Hibernate, AOP and service layer using Spring MVC design.
- Developed Java Server components using Spring MVC, Hibernate and web services technologies.
- Designed and developed Restful APIs for different modules in the project
- Used Log4J for logging errors and bugs
- Train new and/or junior members of the team
Environment: IBM CPEX, Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, RESTful Web Services, Hibernate, Eclipse IDE, Angular 5, TypeScript, JBOSS, Unix, UML, Oracle, Maven, log4J, JSON, JNDI.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintained constant communication with client to gather requirements and identify information needs as per business requirements.
- Implemented RESTful web services using Spring framework on back-end and Hibernate framework for ORM.
- Developed spring Application using Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC and Spring DAO
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of orders with the help of the IBM MQ Explorer.
- Designed use cases for the application as per the requirements.
- Participated in daily scrum meeting and implementation sessions through Agile methodology.
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various procedures and functions for libraries.
- Developed web layer using Spring MVC framework.
- Used JBOSS for deploying web application.
- Designed and Developed a Restful API services.
- Used Core java functions such as Exception Handling, Collections, and Multithreading.
- Proficient in using Git for Version Control System and Bitbucket configurations.
Environment: IBM MQ Explorer, IBM DB2, Java 1.7, J2EE, Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, RESTful Web Services, Hibernate, Eclipse IDE, JBOSS, Unix, Maven, log4J, JSON, JNDI
Java Developer & Production Support Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the application team and business group in doing the necessary analysis for the upcoming enhancements.
- To respond to the tickets in the stipulated SLA and to resolve the tickets by analyzing and providing a resolution
- Delivering Enhancements in a timely manner to ensure the client’s new requirements are met
- Unit testing the various modules to ensure the quality of delivery
- Worked in Waterfall Model for the enhancements delivered.
- Used RESTful Webservice to communicate with Backend for various scenarios like login, fetching service, updating modified data
- Extensively used JAXB for marshaling/unmarshalling the user data in Objects with XML and vice-versa
- Used EJBs for developing server-side components and JMS for messaging capabilities
Environment: IBM MQ Explorer, IBM DB2, Spring JMS, J2EE, Spring Core, Eclipse IDE, Websphere Application Server, Unix, Maven, log4J, XML, JNDI