- Over All 7+ years of professional experience in software design and development with a strong Java, J2EE back ground and UI Development.
- Experience of enterprise level application development with Java centric technologies in the domain of Banking and Insurance.
- Extensive experience working in a Test - Driven Development and Agile-Scrum Development.
- Experience in working in both Windows and UNIX platforms including programming and debugging skills in UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Knowledge in Application Design and Development using OOA, NoSql, Java, C/C, OO, Agile, web sockets, Linux, Cloud, OLAP, cloud-based system operations, ITIL, XML, OOD, OOP, MVC, SOA and J2EE.
- Having strong knowledge in coding with latest web technologies, frameworks like Angular 2, Angular 4, Angular 6, ReactJS, Node.js and strong experience in developing Responsive Design UI development.
- Used OOPS concepts for message passing and data binding.
- Experience in debugging and profiling code.
- Good working knowledge of J2EE best practice toolsets such as Ant, Maven, Log4j.
- Employing Java Object/Relational bridge technologies such as Hibernate, JPA, and spring.
- Developed applications using frameworks and API like Struts, Spring MVC.
- Experienced in other front-end technologies such as SASS, LESS, Typescript, BOOTSTRAP, Angular1, Angular1.5, Angular2, Ajax, JSON, Node.js etc.
- Experience with working in java script framework like jQuery, AngularJS and NodeJS.
- JAVA/J2EE development experience in server side and client side programming.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JSF 2.x JMS.
- Experience in Multithreading.
- Experienced in Web Services approach for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Exposed Restful WebServices using JAX-RS and Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Restful API for various requirements.
- Extensively used XML and Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) to map java classes to XML representation.
- Good Experience in implementing Puppet, Chef, Jenkins and Docker.
- Experience in using ANT tool, Maven to compile, package and deploy the components to the Application Servers.
- Experience in integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Batch, Spring Micro Services and Spring Boot.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services including different technologies and standards like DTD, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, WS-I and Apache Axis, JAX-RPC.
- Good knowledge in Restful Web Services.
- Strong Hands on Experience with IBM MQ Series and JMS for communication between middleware components.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 5.x/4.x.
- Expertise in developing applications using Web Services (SOAP, RESTFUL), Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, HTML, Java Scripts and develop Jasper Reports,
- In-depth knowledge of PL/SQL with the experience in constructing the triggers, tables, functions, user defined data type, procedures etc.
- Exposure to Oracle, DB2, and MySQL databases in developing applications using SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures.
- Experience of configuration tool CVS, Clear, and Tortoise SVN developing on Linux, Windows Operating Systems.
- Extensive experience in developing Web Services applications using REST Client, REST API, SOAP UI, dozer mapper.
J2EE Technologies and languages: J2EE, Servlets, Scala JSP, JSTL, JSF, JIRA, AngularJS, JDBC, MVC, OOP, Grails, Hibernate, spring, XML., IVR, VXML, SSML, VRU, CCXML, PBX
Spring framework: Bean Factory, Application Context, Dependency Injection/IOC, MVC, Struts, Data Binding, AOP, JDBC, ORM, JMS, Security, batch jobs, schedulers (Quartz)
Distributed computing: SOAP WS, RESTful WS, JMS API, WSDL, JAXP, JAXB, JNDI and XML
Languages: Java, PL/SQL, Bash, UML, XML, HTML
IDE Tools: RSA, RAD, WSAD, Eclipse, Net Beans
Web services: JMS, MQ Series, SOAP, Rest, WSDL, JAX-RS and JAX-WS
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access, PostgreSQL
Design Methodologies: UML, Rational Rose, Agile, SCRUM, TDD, XP
Version control Tools: SVN, CVS, Clear Case and Git
Operating Systems: UNIX (Solaris, Ubuntu, Linux, and OSX); Windows 9x/XP/Vista/7/8
Testing Tools: JUnit, SOAP UI
Application Servers: Web sphere Application Server, BEA Web logic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss 4.2.x, 5.X, JBoss 6.1 EAP
Confidential - Pleasanton, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development (TDD) approach.
- Worked on the design and development of multithreaded n-tier application in a distributed environment to support new CMS System.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, Java, C/C, OO, Agile, web sockets, Linux, Cloud, Java, RBDMS, CSS and jQuery.
- Developed HTML5 Mobile application with HTML5, Java, Agile, web sockets, Linux, Cloud, XML, Jenkins, Java, RBDMS, Java Script, jQuery, JSON and RESTful web service.
- Wrote PL/SQL procedure according to the rule configurations.
- Designed well responsive single page application using ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3 standards.
- Worked closely with UX designers to implement UI screens and the layouts of the application.
- Designed and developed web Administration portal using Framework ReactJS.
- Supporting to testers to test AngularJS 2.0 with Jasmine and Protractor.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Service Locator and Session Facade.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP.
- Developed Message Handler Adapter, which converts the data objects into XML message and invoke an enterprise service and vice-versa using JAVA, JMS and MQ Series.
- Used Java8 for default methods to implement multiple inheritance.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API. Involved in building Restful Web services using JAX-RSAPI.
- Worked on integrating jQuery APIs with MVC pattern.
- Involved in writing web application level code to interact with RestFul API.
- Involved in using ReactJS components, React-DOM, Babel Web-pack, Flux concepts.
- Developed Admin portal using React Router, Redux Forms, Redux promise, React Redux using Redux-Thunk.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side.
- Used Multithreading for invoking the database and also implemented complex modules, which contain business logics using Collection, Reflection, and Generics API.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, j Query, CSS and HTML5.
- Constructed web pages for application using MVC3, Java Script, jQuery, ReactJS, and Node.js.
- Configured the Docker Containers and creating Dockers files for different environments.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, and Functions for Oracle database.
- Developed the application front-end with HTML5, JSP, jQuery and Ajax to create a dynamic and interactive experience.
- Created REST API's Micro services and EJB using Express Router/Model/Controller architecture.
- Models connect to MySQL and MongoDB using NodeJS, MySQL and Mongoose modules.
- Implemented Micro services architecture using Spring Boot for making different application smaller and independent.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Hibernate / spring persistence Solution with the application architectures.
- Implemented object/relational persistence (Hibernate) for the domain model.
- Involved in development of the application using Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring Boot and configuring application context for necessary components.
- Implemented the Spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the action objects.
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Worked with NPM commands and using package.js on for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of NodeJS applications.
- Deployed the application and tested on WebSphere Application Server.
- Worked with Subversion (SVN), and Wiki to track various aspects of the project.
Confidential - Huntsville, Alabama
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed/Implemented code on new requirements as a developer using Spring MVC and Hibernate by using Agile Methodology.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Mapping Diagrams & Class Diagrams in UML.
- Developed Controller and Business layers of the MVC, using spring.
- Developing APIs to support Angular JS UI migration, and XSDs to build web service data.
- Developed code to consume web services using SOAP and REST.
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS.
- Finding Memory Issues by using JVM memory management tools.
- Refactored the bad code to best design patterns.
- Developed Sequential and UML notation documents for the new tasks.
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTPAPIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end tesing using Protractor and Selenium.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and serverside exceptions.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the spring bean profiling.
- Consumed SOAP/JAX- services.
- Used REST to test the rest based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Assisted in designing and preparation of call flows with usability services.
- Conducted complete analysis of system and business requirements for all IVR applications.
- Maintained comprehensive technical documentation such as programming specifications, functional and technical designs.
- Coordinated with user focus groups for tuning, testing, refactoring and optimization of call flows.
- Resolved technical issues by debugging and support coding and testing functions.
- Responded to application issues by troubleshooting, analysis and assessment of root cause.
- Suggested effective processes for improvement of operations and functionality of voice user interface applications.
- Provided technical assistance for designing and maintenance of enterprise based IVR systems.
- Used Spring MVC for implementing web tier and developed web based application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to query the database for complex data.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Coordinated with QA team for development of test plan, test cases, test code and responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects using Selenium.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Go for continuous delivery/deployment of the applications.
- Maintaining user data using Microsoft Excel.
- Backend scripting/parsing using Perl.
- Enhanced the GUI using Java APIs and added features to tracking the fuse revision of several processors.
Confidential, Rochester NY.
- Responsible for writing functional and technical specifications.
- Extensively used J2EE design Patterns.
- Implemented the DOJO API for powerful scripting.
- Created Single page web application frame work using Angular JS and HTML.
- For updating the new modification and issues AJAX scripting is used.
- Implemented JSP, spring, Java Script and CSS for developing User Interfaces.
- For exchanging the text and communication with web service JSON is used extensively.
- Implemented Collection Framework and used the Thread, I/O functionalities for meeting access.
- Used Hibernate for database and also to manage Transactions.
- Hibernate as an ORM tool for OR mappings and configured hibernate.cfg.xml and hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool.
- Hibernate Persistence Strategy is used for database operations and Developed Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Developed Session and Entity (CMP) beans (EJB) for crucial business logic.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous ordering process.
- Worked on XML Parsing (DOM/SAX), XML Schemas/DTD and XML Beans.
- Extensively used JUnit for Unit Testing
- Added support for multiple Java Native Threads calling the same Perl interpreter.
- Integration with the J2EE Services layer of Unity Platform, using Spring application context.
- Introduced the spring based architecture for the newly designed UI Infrastructure services to interact with the legacy services.
- Maven is used to download the Java Plugin for developing the applications.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures in Oracle.
- Extensively used Eclipse 3.2 with Debugging and Development.
- Used wireframes and Rational Rose for Software design.
- Managed Source Control and Version Control using CVS.
- Followed the standards of the CMMI for the risk assessment and analysis process.
- Deployed the project in the Web Logic Application server.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Responsible for the technical design, development, unit, and integration testing.
- Followed agile software development with Sprint methodology.
- Attending daily stand up meetings.
- Developed code using Design Patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory Pattern, Singleton, and Prototype.
- Used OOPS concepts for message passing and data binding.
- Responsible for developing the functionality end to end. It includes UI design, Business development in backend, writing Unit Test cases and Integration Testing.
- Writing complex queries to fulfill the requirements.
- Used log4J for enabling logging and debugging at the runtime.
- Handling dependencies using WebSphere Seam configurations.
- Used Hibernate as the persistent side frameworks.
- Wrote Test cases with JUnit and tested the code coverage.
- Created the SVN Repository and managed the central file repository.
- Understanding the customer requirements, mapping them to functional requirements and creating Requirement Specifications.
- Used HQL, Criteria queries to perform all the required CRUD operations against the MySQL.
- Deployed Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) using stateful and stateless beans.
- Closely worked with Product Managers and Business Analysts to understand the Stories.
- Created application using STS IDE.
- Used XML Web services for transferring data between different applications.
- Creating class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes that created Pom.xml files.
- Generated API documentation in HTML Format using Java docs.
- Developed server-side services using Web Services like SOAP.
Environment: Java, JSF, Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, Webservices, Maven, log4j, Linux, JUnit, WebSphere, MySQL, STS, SVN, Java docs, Rational Rose, XML.
- Coding off activity module and remainders module.
- Involved in the design of the user interface and various screens in SWING.
- Involved in the conversion of tree data into the HTML and viewing in the special frame. Involved in the process of analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture with help of Apache Struts.
- Programmed Struts Action classes, Model classes.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, MVC, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator
- Used Form Based Authentication.
- Used Web logic as the application server for deployment.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, complex queries using SQL to process the data on Oracle DB.
- Performed unit testing on various project modules using JUnit framework.
- Used Ant as build tool.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
- Involved in gathering requirements from different users and system specification.
- Actively participated in use case designing, functional and technical documentation.
- Used MVC architecture for developing the application.
- Developed the presentation layer using HTML, JSP, CSS and DHTML.
- Developed JSP Custom tags which are required for the presentation layer.
- Created EJB to encapsulate the business logic and to represent the model in MVC Architecture.
- Involved use cases, class diagrams, activity diagrams and collaboration diagrams in UML.
- Involved in developing database modeling and database schema.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Data Access Object (DAO) as a layer between the business logic tier and the persistent storage tier.
- Created Tables, Views and Indexes on the Database, Roles and maintained Database Users.
- Followed and maintained standards and best practices in database development.
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat 6 Server.
- Developed Unit test scripts for every module in the application.