- Accomplished Java/J2EE/UI Developer with 8+ years of experience in full SDLC development involving requirement analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation & maintenance of Java/J2EE applications in Web - based/Enterprise environment and Distributed n-tier architecture.
- Strong working experience in SDLC methodologies like Agile, RUP (Rational unified Process),
- Extensive Experience on different frameworks like Struts 2.3/1.2/1.1, Spring 4.0/3.2.5/3.1/2.5, and Hibernate 4.1.9/3.5.0/3.0/2.0
- Application development experience using multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collection framework, Generics, Core JAVA.
- Extensive experience of working on all tiers of J2EE n-tier Architecture
- Worked on Agile and SOA methodologies for many of the applications.
- Extensive knowledge of Client - Server architecture, Web-based n-tier architecture, database design and development of applications using J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Factory Pattern and Business Delegate.
- Expertise in writing JUnit test cases.
- Expert in designing and developing various UML diagrams using tools like Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
- Solid background in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL, Mongo DB, and Apache Cassandra.
- Excellent ability to quickly master the technologies and concept.
- Extensive Problem solving skills with hunger for knowledge that plays a vital role in every project.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills coupled with positive user interaction and team spirit.
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Involved in document analysis and technical feasibility discussions for implementing new functionalities.
- Struts Tag Libraries and Struts Tiles Framework were used in addition to JSP (Java Server pages), HTML5, AJAX and CSS3 in developing the presentation layer.
- Inject EJBs directly into components and use Service Locator pattern to get an instance of an EJB.
- Used transfer object to transfer data across tiers.
- Created Web services using EJB components and guarded against SQL injections and Cross Site Scripting attacks.
- Developed various Database interaction objects by implementing the DAO patterns and used JDBC as Model Component.
- Developed and maintained the necessary Java components, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), JavaBeans and Servlets.
- Developed UI Using JSP, HTML, JQuery and Java script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Involved in assigning LDAP Id’s and developed the activation and deactivation of LDAP.
- Developed web services code for the system will either use services in connected applications to perform business operations.
- Designed Class/Sequence diagrams through RAD 6.5 for the technical design.
- Writing custom filters, directives for the HTML5 using angular code.
- Created XML for deployment descriptors, struts configuration files and integrated to validation files. Created PDF reports using Jaspersoft in. jrxml. Generated Spring XML files for the configured beans.
- Developed model components using session beans and used local message driven beans (MDB) to interact to session using EJB.
- Tested the performance of the data sets on various SQL databases.
- Prepared Unit and Integration test case documents.
- Review Unit and Integration test case documents also responsible for Unit and Integration testing.
- Consumed Web services using JAX-WS and generated client stubs from WSDL for web services.
- Created Build and Deployment Script using maven for deploying the application to WebSphere Application Server.
- Oracle database was used, wrote stored procedures for common queries
- Used RAD as the Java in the development of the application.
Sr. Java Programmer
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Involved in business discussions regarding requirements analysis and System Module Specifications
- Used Java beans, model objects to transfer a package of information among view layer, business service layer, data layer and EJBs to execute business logic separately.
- Implemented JSF framework extensively which involves building the whole user Interface components using JSF tab panels, Panel groups and data tables. Integrated components like partial triggers, calendar, and action/value change listeners with JSF for enhancing the front end GUI layout.
- Designed UI pages using JSF(Java Server Faces) v2.2, Prime faces v5.1, Java Script, CSS3, AJAX, JQUERY, AngularJS, JSP, JSON and Tag libraries.
- Wrote queries for the modifications to existing database structure.
- Refactored, re-architected, and enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVVM/MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance.
- Developed an AngularJS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Performed User Interface Design and coding using Java & J2EE, Spring framework and web technologies.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Implemented JSF with Managed Beans, Topics, and Connection Factories in some portions of project (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Developed EJB classes in the persistence layer for transaction management.
- Performed Unit testing using JUNIT, System, Regression, and Integration Testing.
- Used AJAX technology for invoking server calls.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
- Used HP ALM to keep track of Defects.
- Developed the application using Agile methodology and followed TDD.
- Clear Case is used for version control systems and source code management.
- Involved in various internal releases of the application and supported the application modules during testing and pre-production phases.
- IBM Doors Product is used to keep the track of the SRS and updating the changes according to the BRD.
- Used Ant for building and deploying the war file into application server
- Involved in designing the Design Document, including Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Object Models.
- Involved in migration of Ant to Maven, Clearcase to Git.
- Worked on to create Responsive Web Design with Bootstrap framework.
- Developed single page applications (SPA’s) using Angular JS.
- Extensively worked with Angular JS framework for UI development and developed html components for usage in common modules.
- Worked with front-end build environment of Grunt, Node JS.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using Angular JS MVC architecture
- Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application.
- Used DB2 as the backend database.
- Loaded the records from Legacy database (DB2 V10) to existing one (Cassandra 1.2.8).
- Synchronized the create, Update and delete of records between Legacy Database (DB2 v10) and Cassandra 1.2.8.
- Created an UML diagram that includes Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams & use case diagrams as part of the application design using Micro Soft Visio tool.
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 versions on Windows Environments.
- Used WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, CXF technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Used log4j for logging purpose.
- Used CXF API to generate Restful web services.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Used Apache Ant v1.5 as build tool for the project.
- Used TOAD for internal data storage and retrieval.
- Used Ervin tool to design database tables.
- Involved in setting up Connection pooling and used JMS for Asynchronous messaging.
- Involved in peer & lead level design and code reviews.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on WebLogic application server.
- QA, UAT & SIT Production issues investigation and supporting business users.
Environment: Java/JEE, JSF, Prime Faces 5.1, AJAX, Spring, Angular JS, NodeJS, Grunt, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Web Logic App server, JMS, ANT, JDBC, Eclipse, Log4j, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit, Git, Oracle, Web Services- WSDL, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, SVN, SFTP, Ervin, Soap UI, Oracle, REST Client, MS Visio, Rapid SQL 8.1.
Sr. Java Programmer
Confidential, Rock Island, IL
- Responsible for system analysis, design and development using J2EE architecture.
- End-to-End Project management, including customization of product based on customer’s requirement, meeting delivery deadlines on development, testing, implementation phases of the system.
- Used Spring Framework to develop lightweight business components.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security and transaction management.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and used Spring ORM to integrate with Hibernate.
- Used XML for the data exchange and used SAX and DOM parser to extract and read the required information from the XML.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate ORM.
- Developed Web Services using REST, WSDL and XML.
- Developed the helper classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers.
- Developed session beans for the business logic.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Developed the Hibernate mapping files and involved in writing JUnit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
- Used ANT tool for building and packaging the application.
- Configured and deployed the application in WebLogic Application Server.
- Designed the web application using Struts Framework’s Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Implemented the Struts-Config, Action Form classes and Action classes.
- Implemented the front-end pages using JSP, JSTL and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Configured connection caches for JDBC connections.
- Developed code for generating the XML requests required for calling the web services.
- Configured logger, appender and layout using log4j.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping.
- Used Ant 1.6.5 for building JARs and WAR.
- Configured and deployed Application on Websphere
- Rational Clear Case was used as source and version control for rebasing and delivering the code.
- Wrote unit test cases and also performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Preparing documentation for both high level and low-level designs, and process flow control for the entire application.
Environment: Servlets 2.0, JSP 1.1, EJB 3.0, Struts 1.2, Hibernate 2.0, JNDI, HTML 3.0, XML 1.0, Eclipse 3.3, ANT 1.6, IBM Websphere 6.1, Oracle 9i, log4j,