- Having 8 years of experience in the IT Industry with proficiency in Software Design, Development and Deployment of Web applications using Java, J2EE and related Technologies in E - commerce, Financial, Banking, Healthcare and Insurance Domains
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Implementation using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Excellent java development skills using Core Java, OOP’s, Collection, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Proficient in using Java, J2EE Standards, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, RMI, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, UDDI, XML, Java Script.
- Hands-on experience in J2EE frameworks like Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring-Boot, Spring-Rest & Jersey.
- Proficient in Spring Architecture and Spring Related Technologies: Spring DI/ MVC/ Spring JDBC/ AOP/ Spring Templates (Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate, Spring Rest Templates)
- Expertise in Creating and Consuming Web Services, related technologies and tools: SOAP, Restful, WSDL, UDDI, Jersey, SOAP UI tools.
- Proficient in using industry-standard IDEs and Java Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server databases.
- Experience in deploying business applications using application servers and web servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat and resolving Build Issues and verifying log4j and server logs.
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit, Mockito frameworks.
- Deploying the applications to App Servers using Ant, Maven.
- Hands on experience in developing UML Diagrams like Class, Use case and Sequence diagrams.
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like CVS, SVN, GIT
- Expertise in designing applications using J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory Methods.
- Penchant to learn new things, excellent communication skills, Hardworking & Quick learning, Self-motivated, precise and dedicated.
- Ability to manage scope, and project resources. Mentor and develop technical staff.
Languages: JAVA 7/8, C, C++, SQL, HTML, XML, CSS, jQuery.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Multithreading, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, Spring-Boot
J2EE Frameworks Tools: Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Spring-Rest, Jersey, Log4j, Maven, JUnit, Ant
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, Jersey, Axis, UDDI, SOAP UI
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server.
IDE’s & Integration Tools: Eclipse, Jenkin, SOAP UI, RALLY, JIRA, HPQC, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT, CVS
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: MAC iOS, DOS, Linux, UNIX, Windows
- Used Agile/ Scrum Development methodology and maintained Scrum related information in Jira
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the member request for the two modules.
- Developed the DAO layer using the hibernate for real time performance used the caching system for hibernate
- Used Spring MVC Framework Dependency Injection for integrating various Java Components
- Experience in working with Spring MVC Controllers and Spring Hibernate templates
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework
- Consumed Enterprise Web Services and generated client using Spring-rest.
- Configured the Spring, Hibernate, Log4j configuration files
- Completed test cases using JUnit and Mockito Frameworks
- Helped UI to integrate the java beans data using JSTL, Spring tags, JSP, JSON, Taglibs.
- Involved in testing and deployment of application Tomcat Application Server
- Designing the application with reusable J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, Session Facade, TO (Transfer Object) and DAO patterns.
- Used Maven to build & deploy applications, helped to deployment for CI using Jenkins.
- Wrote SQL queries for interacting with the Oracle database
- Was part of production support team to resolve the production incidents
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production Support role.
Environment: Java 7, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Spring, Multithreading, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, SOAP UI, JUNIT, Mockito, SQL, JSTL, Spring Tags, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Maven, Jenkins, UML, TOAD, WebSphere, Agile, Jira, Linux.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Application development using Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)
- Developed UI using Spring MVC, business logic using Spring (IOC, AOP), persistence using Hibernate.
- Developed in Agile/Scrum methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- We used JPA to convert result dataset to the model classes.
- Developed Spring Controllers which manages the application flow and makes calls to business objects to manipulate its contents Developed server side application which handles the database manipulation with the back-end Oracle database using Hibernate
- Developed, Deployed Enterprise Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL) and Consumed and generated client using Jersey Frameworks using Eclipse
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the Oracle database and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries
- Wrote SQL and Stored procedures for data manipulation.
- Update the dynamic information in JSP Pages using JSTL and Spring Taglibs.
- Used JAXB for Marshaling and Un-marshaling the XML data.
- Used WebSphere as to Deployment the application and web services
- Developed SQL, stored procedures and functions to manipulate the database.
- Designed and developed Caching using Singleton pattern
- Used Maven to build the project and JUnit to develop unit test cases
- Prepared Unit test cases using JUnit and remote testing using SOAP UI.
- Helped to deploy and resolve issues during deployment and Configured Maven, Shell Scripts. Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI).
- Coordinated with the QA team in testing of the application in various environments.
- Involved in Production Deployment, Support and Reviewed the app server production logs using Splunk supported the production incidents handling team for production incidents
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed Scrum methodology
- Responsible for Reviewing functional and technical documents, flow charts & data flow diagrams.
- Involved in designing and writing custom code for business, data access and UI layers using core Java.
- Used Spring, Hibernate Web Services SOAP and RESTFUL .
- Created Spring Controllers and Integrated with Business Components and View Components
- Developed Spring and Hibernate data layer components for the application
- Implemented web services using WSDL/SOAP and created web services.
- Developed applications using Hibernate persistent framework, developed persistent classes, hibernate-mapping files, configured XML files, hibernate query language.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate (ORM) framework.
- Obtained JSON responses to front-end using JSON API and extensively used SQL, PL/SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- SVN technology was used for version controlling.
- Involved in Support activities of the system.
- Coordination with various team including offshore support teams
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, ORM, Web services, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Jersey, SOA, HTML, CSS, XML, ANT, MAVEN, TOAD, SQL, Oracle, Design Patterns, UNIX, Tomcat, Oracle, Windows 7
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules and followed AGILE/ SCRUM methodology. Participated in Estimation size of Backlog Items, Daily Scrum and Translation of backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks).
- Involved in preparation of design strategy documents for all the impacted methods and for new functionality.
- Involved in application development: Spring MVC module, DI, AOP, Spring ORM & configuring controllers with annotations and related configuration files
- Developed and Consumed Web Services securely using JAX-WS API and tested using SOAP UI.
- Used Hibernate as Object Relational (ORM) Mapping Tool for the backend data persistency.
- Extensively used the Hibernate Query Language for data retrieval from the database and process the data in the business methods.
- Developed pages using JSP, JSTL, Spring tags and Java Script
- Involved in the development of test cases for the testing phase.
- Developed test cases using JUnit for the modules developed
- Involved at the time of deploying the code in production environment and do the functional check out.
- Involved in merging the code into different stages like Development to System Testing, UAT, Staging and Production using the Sub Version Controlling (SVN) tool.
- Responsible for coordinating with testers during system testing.
- Defect fixing activity as a part of system testing phase and User Acceptance phase
- Analyzing business requirements along with team lead.
- Designed necessary backend Java classes to support data access and user authorization.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Involved in the coding of generating the Actions, Action Forms.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings
- Developed various daily jobs using PL/SQL stored procedure to update notification status in multiple tables.
- Created WSDL and REST based Web services for adding, modifying and deleting trading partners.
- Debugged and enhanced performance of the web application.
- Developed high quality software solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs.
- Created technical specifications and use cases.
- Used agile development practices and work in short iterations to deliver a continuous flow of the most important and valuable features.