- 9+years of experience as a Java/J2EE Developer in analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE and Object - Oriented Client-Server technologies.
- Experience in working with various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC ) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model .
- Good knowledge on core java with strong understanding of Multithreading, Collections , Exception handling, Garbage Collector.
- Expertise at using frameworks and tools like Spring Framework 3.x/4.x (Spring Core, DAO, HTTP, ORM, AOP, Spring Security), Spring Boot, Spring cloud, Hibernate (Mapping, Cashing).
- Experience developing Service components using Spring framework API’s like IOC, AOP, JDBC, Transactions, JPA, Hibernate Integration, Web Service Integration (SOAP/REST).
- Understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Collections Framework.
- Extensively worked on n-tier architecture systems with application system development using Core Java JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, JPA, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, Web services, Restful (JAX-Rs, Jersey) and SOAP web services .
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere 8.0, JBoss 7 and WebLogic.
- Knowledge on various MVC frameworks like Spring, Angular.JS, Node.JS, bootstrap.JS, react.JS, D3.JS, etc.
- Good Exposure on Web development using Java, AngularJS, jQuery, SOAP, REST and Microservices architecture.
- Experience in administering cloud tools Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure .
- Hands on experience in Risk Management Cloud Computing/PaaS/SaaS/IaaS Infrastructure Architecture Disaster Recovery.
- Good knowledge in Log4j, JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Maven and Jenkins.
- Having experience in various RDBMS databases like Oracle, SQL server, MySQL. And NoSQL databases like Cassandra, DynamoDB and MongoDB .
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing Microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docker.
- Experience in AmazonWeb Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing).
- Experience in deploying WAR, JAR, and EAR files in J-Boss, Web -Logic, Web sphere application servers in Linux/Unix/Windows environment .
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools .
- Hands on experience in cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation Templates, Chef, and Puppet.
- Experience in implementing Web Service client using SOAP, WSDL, REST and XML standard using SOA.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA - JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL.
OOPs concepts, Memory Management, Multi: threading, Exception Handling and Collection APIs.
IDE & Reporting Tools: Eclipse, Net bean, IBM Rational Application Developer, IntelliJ, WebStorm.
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.1, 1.2, Struts 2, JSF 1.2, 2, Spring 3, 4. (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate).
Databases: SQL Server MySQL 5.0, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo DB, Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, DB2
Database Tools: Toad for MySQL, Toad for Oracle, SQL Developer for Oracle, Squirrel.
Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere Application Server, Oracle Web Logic 10.3.2, JBoss 6.3, Apache Tomcat 4.1.x
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML 5, DHTML, CSS, Bootstrap, HTTP, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Node.JS, Express JS, XML, SOAP, XSL, XSLT, XHTML
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, JPA
Batch Scripting: Ant 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, Maven 2.2, 3.0
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Solaris, Unix.
Version Control: SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS (Concurrent Versions System), GIT
Transaction Control: JTA (Java Transaction API), Hibernate Transactions
Logging Tools: Log4j, SL4J.
Tools: Junit, Selenium, Mockito, JIRA, Bower, SourceTree, Docker, oAuth.
Confidential, Bradenton, Florida
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle for gathering requirements, Analyzing, Designing, Developing and Testing application using Agile methodology.
- Designed the application using J2EE and Java Framework design patterns like Spring, Singleton, AOP, IOC, DAO (Data Access Object).
- Documented the design documents using class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used Angular JS for controllers and services.
- Improved the frontend logging logic of the place page Suggest Edits interface with React JS.
- Developed the application by implementing MVC Architecture using Spring MVC where servlets for Handling HTTP requests.
- Developed Spring Batch application for batch processing using spring.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Security for implementing authentication and authorization and access control features.
- Implemented mapping (Object-relation) in the persistence layer using Hibernate framework with Spring functionality.
- Used Spring core framework to inject dependency, DAO and Bean objects, auto wiring Components.
- Coded Rest web services using Spring boot to rewrite existing application to micro web application.
- Implementation of the Business logic layer for MongoDB Services
- Implemented REST API using Node JS and Express JS that involved in exposing and consuming RESTful web service.
- Utilized the Node package manager (NPM) along with Grunt and Bower for the build.
- Deployed application in virtual elastic server - Amazon Web Services.
- Maintaining Volumes, Creating Snapshots and Security Groups in AWS.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Performed Continuous Integration with Jenkins and Docker for build, ship, to run distributed applications.
- Used Maven as a build tool automating the building, testing, publishing in executable file and Maven will loading all the dependencies from their repository.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Bug-Fixing and achieved the maximum code coverage using JUNIT test cases.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
Environment: AngularJS, A React JS, Hibernate, Apache-Tomcat, MongoDB, Mongoose Connector, JSP, Spring Core, Node JS, Ember JS, JQuery, Servlets, Spring Security, Rabbit MQ, Hibernate, XML, XSLT, CSS3, HTML5, MySQL, JUnit, SVN, Web Services, Spring Boot, REST, Grunt, Log4j, Amazon Web Service, Jenkins, Docker, Selenium, Maven, Agile Scrum.
Confidential -Bethpage, NY
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the Agile standup meetings and scrum.
- Used versionone as Ticketing systems.
- We used RESTful webservice to re write the existing legacy application which is in SOAP.
- Testing the existing legacy application response using SOAPUI and designing new RESTFUL APIs to achieve new response with same functionality.
- Make SOA calls to the legacy to access data for the refactored webservices.
- Implemented core java concepts like OOPS, multi-threading, Collections and exception handling.
- All the API end points follow a springMVC architecture and I have applied concepts of springframework like dependencyinjection etc.
- Various modules of spring such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring core and Spring AOP etc.
- Used Lombok Project in Spring to avoid boiler plate code.
- Used SOAP and WSDL Web Services to exchange information over Http.
- Sincethisisa TDD and CICD I have written Junit tests using Junit and Mockito frameworks.
- Worked with version control system GitLab to manage the code repository.
- Used postman to test the endpoints and test the API response along with the functionality testing.
- Implemented Gitmerging and branching strategies to do user isolation and as well as feature isolation at branch level for easy rollbacks.
- We are currently doing a major datamigration as a part of the current project.
- Good experience in solving SonarQube issues in order to maintain proper code quality. Used sonar lintplugin for this.
- Migrated monolithic application to microservice architecture in order to increase the performance of the application.
- Used java 8 streams, lambdas and other functionalprogramming concepts in order to implement good coding standards.
- Knowledge on integratingAPI’s with front end angular6 application.
- Used slack and MicrosoftLync for communication purpose across the teams.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, REST, Spring4.0, JSP, Apache-Tomcat, IBM WebSphere 8, Eclipse Oxygen/IntelliJ/STS, JUnit Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, Slack, Windows 7, GitLab, Postman, HTTP, Microsoft Lync, Version One are our ticketing systems.
Confidential, Cary NC
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development & Customization of the Application.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence & collaboration diagram) based on the business requirements.
- Implemented Agile (SCRUM) methodology and Test-Driven Development (TTD) for the software development process and to produce high quality application.
- Manual Execution of Test Cases for Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke testing.
- Used java concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Developed User Interface using Spring, Servlets, JSP’s, JSTL and business driven reusable custom tag libraries for the application and used HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and NodeJS for creating a single page web application.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Integrated Spring MVC with Angular JS. Implemented Angular Service, Controllers and Models.
- Leveraged the IOC concepts of spring framework to integrate Spring based user interface with Hibernate based persistence interface. Developed mappings between tables and POJO using Hibernate.
- Created Annotations and provided Authorizations for all the services as per the business requirements.
- Used Maven and AntScripts in building the application and auto deploying it to the environment. Produced RESTfulWebService server with spring, set JSON data type between front-end and the service layer.
- Used IntelliJ as IDE and deployed the into JBoss 6.3 Application Server. Also, used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- CI/CD methodologies were implemented using Jenkins. Written Jenkins pipeline template script in Groovy programming language for the automation of build and deployment process.
- Developed triggers and views and wrote complex queries and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Karma- Jasmine Unit Testing is done to test the validations for all the input fields in the front end.
- Prepared unit test cases with JUnit, Spring Test and Mockito framework.
- Involved in the analysis and troubleshooting of issues which are tracked through JIRA. Involved with fixing the defects raised by the QA team.
Environment: Java/ J2EE 1.7, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services, JBoss 6.3, JSP, JSTL, HTML, CSS, Node JS, AngularJS 1.5, 2.0, JSON, POJO, Hibernate, Oracle 11g, IntelliJ, Maven, Restful web services, SOAP, Jenkins, Groovy, JIRA, JUnit, Mockito, JIRA, Karma-Jasmine, GitHub, Stash, SourceTree, Docker, AWS EC2, AWS ECS.
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Developed Grid's used in the system using Slick grid and created custom grid directive to make the component reusable.
- Used various Angular UI Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, modal dialogs etc. For developing the UI
- Used RESTClient and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Worked with Middleware using Message driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on WebSphereserver, and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO's to access data from database.
- Used Agile approach for the Software Development
- Developed user interface with Servlets and JSP.
- Involved in implementing the DAO pattern for database connectivity and used the JDBC API extensively.
- Responsible in creating Servlets, which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render, retrieved information.
- Implemented Use Case Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams during the design phase using Rational Rose.
- Deployed applications on Apache Tomcat application server instances in all the respective environments
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Built scripts using ANT that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSPs, built an EAR file and deployed the application on the application server.