- Having around 6+ years of professional experience in developing web - based client/server applications in multi-platform environments with Java/J2EE technologies in domains like Telecom, Banking, Financial etc.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Design, Implementation, Development, Testing, Maintenance, Deployment. Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment, driven to meet deadlines, motivated to produce robust, high-performance software.
- Experience in developing applications using Waterfall Methodology, Agile (XP and Scrum) and Test-Driven Development.
- Expertise in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, NodeJS, Angular6, Bootstrap, JSTL, TypeScript.
- Experience with JAVA 1.8 features like lambda Expressions, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, foreach.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST.
- Created and Configure Micro Service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Good Knowledge in Apache ActiveMQ Series with Camel most widely used as service bus.
- Good experience on SOA architecture and web services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) using Apache Axis2 and RESTful web services in java with JAX-RS reference implementation Jersey.
- Expertise in implementing the Object-Oriented Principles and Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling and Multithreading.
- Worked with spring web flow, Multi-Threading using Maps like concurrent Hash Maps.
- Expertise in Web Front End Technologies Struts, Tiles, JSTL, DHTML and XML/XSL.
- Proficient in implementing various Java design patterns like MVC, Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Data Transfer Object and Front Controller.
- Strong working experience using XML DTD and XML Schemas. Experienced in parsing (DOM and SAX) XML using JAXP API
- Excellent design and programming skills in JAVA and J2EE technology including Core Java, Spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, XML, JNDI, XML Parsers (SAX and DOM), Java beans, Web Service, and Log4J.
- Experience in working with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience in working with Relational Databases like Oracle, My SQL, Confidential DB2 and No SQL databases like MongoDB and Dynamo DB.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and administering application servers such as WebLogic, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat.
- Having a knowledge on Amazon web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3 bucket, RDS.
- Should have Knowledge in OSS (Operational Support System)/BSS (Business Support System).
- Extensive development experience with different IDE's like Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Experience with UNIX, LINUX and Windows operating systems.
- Experience in using various Version Control tools like GIT, Source Tree, CVS and SVN.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Hudson, Jenkins, Gradle for building and deploying applications to different environments.
- Good experience in developing test cases with JUnit for Unit testing, Load testing using JMeter, Stress test and logging using Log4J.
- Experience working with various domains and business expertise in Banking, Finance, E-Commerce, Insurance and Healthcare.
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
Programming Languages: Java 8, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlet, Java Beans, JDBC, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, RESTFUL, AJAX, JMS, Java Mail
Frameworks: Spring 2.5/3.0, MVC, Hibernate, Struts, jQuery, Junit, Test NG
IDE S: Eclipse, My Eclipse and IntelliJ
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Application Servers: Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0, JBOSS, Web Logic
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access and DB2
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, CVS
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET, FTP AND LDAP
Operating Systems: All Versions of WINDOWS, Mac
Methodologies: UML Design methodologies, Agile, Waterfall
Full Stack Java Developer.
- Following Agile (Scrum) Methodology for developing application development.
- Created SPA (Single Page Application) using Angular6, using Prime NG features to provide rich user interface.
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Developed modules using Core Java APIs, Collections, Java 1.8 (Streams), Jordan API (Dates), Multi-threading, Exception Handling, Generics, Java I/O and object-oriented designs patterns.
- Used Lambda Expressions for communicating between business layer and database and Coded in java 1.8
- Java 1.8 Stream API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections using both Streams and Parallel Streams.
- Developed business components by using Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Annotations, Spring Cloud) &Persistence layer by using Hibernate/JPA along with Web Services (RESTful)
- Implemented customized authentication in Spring Security to verify user-role and secure the user pages.
- Created architecture towards a Microservices approach using RESTful Web-Services by using Spring Boot.
- Used JAX-RS for creating Restful web service and implemented authentication by using OAuth2 Security Framework.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query, and Criteria.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate Cache Concepts.
- Used Stored Procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Developed application based on document-based Database like MongoDB.
- Configure Jenkins build Jobs for (CI) and (CD) and writing Python scripts on top of it.
- Administered and deployed applications into WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed Test Cases and performed unit test using JUnit with Mockito Framework.
- Tested Angular6 application using Jasmine framework and Karma configurations.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used GIT for version control and involved in writing the build scripts using Maven.
- Used SourceTree (GIT GUI) for creating the feature branches, and merging the feature branches into dev.
- Used JIRA for defect management and to keep track of bugs and issues.
- Prepared documentation for some of the recurring defects and resolutions and business comments for those defects.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, JDBC
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing the functionalities.
- Involved in preparing the High Level and Detail level design of the system using J2EE.
- Created struts form beans, action classes, JSPs following Struts framework standards.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 9i database as backend.
- Involved in the development of model, library, struts and form classes (MVC).
- Used display tag libraries for decoration and used display table for reports and grid designs.
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP.
- Involved in the development of underwriting process, which involves communications without side systems using Confidential MQ and JMS.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- User grid facade is a Restful WS layer providing custom user management functionality over Cassandra database.
- A completely custom user interface using JSF and Rich Faces was built as well.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Developed SOAP based XML web services.
- Used SAX XML API to parse the XML and populate the values for a bean.
- Used Jasper to generate rich content reports.
- Developed XML applications using XSLT transformations.
- Created XML document using STAX XML API to pass the XML structure to Web Services.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used quartz scheduler to process or trigger the applications daily.
- Designed and developed web interfaces and business logic using Spring, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Spring JDBC, Java Script, HTML, and XML Technologies
- Configured WebSphere Application server and deployed the web components.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects.
- Involved in understanding the requirements from the System Use cases (SUCs) and creation of design documents.
- Designing and development of various server-side components for Shopping Cart, Order Management, Inventory.
- Integration of Web Services for E-Pay Tax and Authentication calls.
- Designing and developing the Customer Service App where customers can contact to Place Orders.
- Design, development and integration of E pay, EBE and Auto billing system web services with Store.
- Design and development of SOAP/REST Web Services for Billing and Payment component.
- Developed UI components using JSP, Servlets, jQuery and Spring.
- Designed and developed the core services such as Logging, Exception handling framework etc.
- Spring Quartz scheduler for offline jobs to process orders that are stuck due to unavailability of dependent external system.
- Used forward engineering to create a Physical Data Model with DDL that best suits the requirements from the Logical Data Model.
- Security management and system troubleshooting using TCP/IP & LDAP.
- Design and implementation of roles and rights using Spring LDAP in the Customer Service Representative (CSR) application
- Fixing and verifying the bugs reported during the various testing life cycle (Unit, QA, UAT and Performance) of the project.
- Managed the architecture, design and delivery of the SYMPAY system that supports various APIs for Credit Card, Direct debit, Online Bank Transfer, Offline Bank Transfer, boleto bancario and Refunds.
- Performance tuning (Application code, Log4j) of all the modules for better performance and throughput.
- Integrated third party Payment Service providers like Cyber source, World Pay (Web money, Yandex, QIWI, Prelaw, 7Eleven, DineroMail), allpago (BoletoBancario), Paymentech and PayPal.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Hibernate, spring, Axis, JSP, Servlets, jQuery/Ajax, Web Services (SOAP/REST), Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss, JUnit, MySQL, Oracle, Windows 7, UNIX, ANT, Maven, XML, Perforce, JDBC.
- Involved in the Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Designed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams and Object Diagrams in the detailed design phase of the project using Rational Rose 4.0.
- Developed complete Business tier using Stateless and Stateful Session beans with EJB 2.0 standards using WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD 5.0).
- Used various J2EE design patterns, like DTO, DAO, and Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Singleton and Factory patterns.
- Consumed Web Service for transferring data between different applications.
- Used Object/Relational mapping Hibernate framework as the persistence layer for interacting with Oracle 9i.
- Extensively used Confidential WebSphere 5.0 while writing code and for creating Data Sources.
- Written complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging all the debugging and error information.
- Developed Ant build scripts for compiling and building the project.
- Used Confidential WebSphere 5.0 for deploying the application.
- Used CVS Repository for Version Control.
- Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for testing the application.
- Participated in the production support and maintenance of the project.
- Implemented the application using Struts Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes.
- Used UML and Rational Rose for making Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Performed Client-side validations using java script and server side validation using Struts Validator Framework.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Struts Application Framework.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Struts bean validation.
- Created Hibernate data mapping, data persistence and transaction management.
- Developed Hibernate HQL queries and Hibernate DAO implementation for database connectivity
- Confidential MQ series was used for Queue, created MDB's to publish messages and consume the same.
- Implemented application database objects Stored Procedures and Views using SQL and PL/SQL to interact with database.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j required to trace application messages
- Wrote project build-script by using Maven
- Implemented Ant build system to run automated tests.
- Extensively used CVS for version control.