- 6+ years of experience in Analysis, Development, Support and Implementation of Web based applications with Java Technologies.
- Developed single page applications using Angular , Typescript , HTML5 , CSS3 , and Bootstrap . Involved in creating quality mockups and prototypes.
- Excellent skills in developing single page applications ( SPA’s ) using AngularJS , ReactJS and BackboneJS.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts including writing stored procedures using TSQL in MS SQL Server and good experience on PL/SQL in Oracle 8i/9i/11g and Access to include physical design and Logical DB.
- Involved to create the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using web technologies like HTML5 , XHTML , and CSS3 based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Developed page layouts, navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Experience with browser testing, knowledge of cross - browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Experience in using GIT , SVN , and Visual SourceSafe ( VSS ) to provide source code management.
- Hands on experience with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB .
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Sublime Text2, Brackets, Notepad Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Developer Tools, Edit Plus, JSfiddle, WebStorm.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Experience in writing complex database queries, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL, SQL Plus, PL/SQL. Strong Skills in Database Design, Process and Data Models.
- Experience in RDBMS like Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL Server, DB2 and MS access.
UI Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, XML, AJAX, JSON, UI Concept Modeling/Wire framing, Bootstrap, SASS, Gulp.
IDE, HTML Editor: Sublime text 3, Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Edit Plus, WebStorm.
Version Control: GIT LAB, SVN, Perforce.
Debugging Tools: JIRA, Rally, Firebug, JUnit, Jasmine, Karma.
Web/App Servers: WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, HTTP Web Server.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Database: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle11g/10g, SQL 2008/2012, PL/SQL.
Confidential - Missouri
- Involved in UIM team for developing User Interface for services using front end framework Angular 6 and 7 with HTML5 and CSS3 and SCSS.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using Angular 6/7 and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Yarn.
- Used angular highcharts library for implementing graphical representation to display the dB statistics with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly view.
- Worked on creating Typescript reusable components to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular.
- Experience in deployment of various application packages including JAR, WAR on Tomcat WebLogic server.
- Analyzed Log files such as WebLogic server logs.
- Used Bitbucket repository for software configuration management and version control.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Experienced in creation of Maven Project using the dist folder created from the web app and building a war file to deploy it onto the Tomcat Server.
- Worked with onsite and offshore back-end developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Confidential - Florida
Sr UI Developer
- Worked on the payments platform at Disney mainly working on building the templates for these pages using HTML5, building Angular 2 components using typescript and services to consume data from back end REST API’s.
- Developed responsive web designs using HTML5 and CSS3 for hand held devices.
- Involved in migrating from AngularJS to Angular 2.0 and built Angular components using typescript.
- Hands on experience working on Angular 4.0/2.0 services, modules and component directives.
- Experience with CMS (content management system) tool for putting in the and managing the content for Disney guest facing and cast facing campaigns.
- Developed all the page styles by using Bootstrap and SASS instead of CSS to gain a better structure of the stylesheets for a maintain purpose.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, 2D 3D animation, Shapes, Handling multimedia files and many others.
- Built data visualizations to monitor file server load, Web server speed, Data Processing jQuery and MySQL.
- Maintained cross browser compatibility, implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Used JSON format to serialize and transmit structured data over network connection.
- Implemented and used web services with the help of WSDL, SOAP, REST and JAX-WS to get updates from third-parties.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Developed enhancements to MongoDB architecture to improve performance and scalability.
- Expertise in using NPM and bower package management for light weight business and manage node packages such as mongoose/mongo for MongoDB connections.
- Implemented build scripts using ANT to create WAR and deploy in application server.
- Used Log4j for External Configuration Files debugging and added unit tests to the code base using Jasmine.
- Developed ANT scripts and used Maven tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
Confidential - Texas
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Migrated from AngularJS to Angular 2.0 and involved in building Angular components.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON and AngularJS .
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Improved dependency injection for modular development and component isolation using AngularJS .
- Developed page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Used AngularJS for rich Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client end events like quick search.
- Created HTML mockups for mobile as well as Tablet devices as per UID using CSS3 and HTML5 for both landscape and Portrait view.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using AngularJS, NodeJS, EXTJS and jQuery.
- Experienced in building web application using ASP.NET MVC5.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Experience in developing single page responsive web applications using React JS and Node JS.
- Worked on Unit testing, Web Application Testing and end to end testing using frameworks like Mocha, Chai.
- Used Web Services like REST and SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Created HTML navigation menu that is role-based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Updated user interface, changing from proprietary UI code to a native Windows application on PCs or on UNIX, both sharing the same codebase.
- Used AJAX for implementing dynamic Webpages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM JSON Parsing.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 10g database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Used Log4j for External Configuration Files and debugging.
- Designed and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
Confidential - Long Beach, CA
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5 , CSS3 , JSON and AngularJS .
- Developed various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like NodeJS, ReactJS, HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3, Bootstrap based on theW3C standards.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Developed the custom data grids upon jQuery framework to deliver the business data.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, screen mock-ups, and interface design.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and draggable components using jQuery UI Library.
- Developed automated scripts using selenium web driver and implemented framework using Java distributed devices.
- Used AJAX effectively to create pagination and with client-side events like quick search.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
Java UI/Web Developer
- Developed session EJB and message driven bean (MDB) to process JMS XML messages JSPs, Servlets, XML descriptors, using WebSphere Application Server.
- Designed JSP pages for Initial applications, Submissions and Maintenance Involved in implementing Message Driven Beans using for JMS systems.
- Worked on development of database using SQL with MySQL .
- Worked on BackboneJS and JQUERY to develop outsourced UI.
- External customer portal is developed in annotation-based Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation-based Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP and JQUERY.
- Expertise with CSS Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes, Inheritance and concepts.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS -based page layouts.
- Played an active role in testing the application by writing test cases for different scenarios.
- Developed application using Eclipse and worked on JBOSS Application Server to deploy application.
- Used JUnit testing tool to test the code.
Environment: : HTML, CSS, JSON, AJAX, Java 1.6, JSP, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, WebLogic application server, MySQL, Eclipse RCP, CVS, JUnit.