- Result - driven IT Professional with 7+Years of referable & strong experience as Java Developer in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) core area such as Analysis, Design, Coding, Implementation, Testing, and Deployment of Object Oriented and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technology.
- Good in Core Java API, multi-threading, Collections, Swing development and Application utilities.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, IBMDB2, MySQL and MS SQL Server 200 8 .
- Proficient in using various IDEs like Eclipse STS, IBM RAD, NetBeans, SQL Developer and Soap UI.
- Proficient in integration of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) with existing applications and using services provided in distributed applications through Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS and JAX-RS) and Apache Axis.
- Good Experience with JMS services using Apache Camel, Apache Active MQ, IBM MQS
- Experience in deployment of java applications and components as services through SOAP, RESTful and WSDL .
- Experience in database design and implementation using different RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server 2008, DB2 .
- Extensive experience of database programming in oracle environment using PL/SQL.
- Experience in deploying web and JEE enterprise applications on Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic and WebSphere.
- Expertise in various Java/J2EE design patterns including Data Access Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC (Model View Controller), Factory and Abstract Factory, Front Controller, Transfer Object and Singleton in the development of Multi-tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Hands on experience with version control systems like CVS (Concurrent Version Systems), SVN (Apache Subversion) and GIT/Bitbucket for providing common platform for all the developers.
- Experienced in build tools such as ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Expert in Web Application Development, Client-Server based Enterprise Applications, System Analysis, Technical Design, and Testing.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, XML, XSL and JAXB.
Design Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise
Version Control Systems: Rational ClearCase, SVN, CVS, GIT.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory, Pattern, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, Front Controller
Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat
Logging Tools: Log4j
Build Tools: Maven, Ant and Gradle
Testing: Junit, Mockito
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, JAX
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Ansible
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX, Oracle Solaris, Linux
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, UML 2.0, XML
Core Java: Data Structures, Collections, Generics, Serialization Reflections, Garbage Collection, Concurrency/Multithreading, RMI, Swing
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Java Servlets, JDBC
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Integration
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XHTML, Schema Modeling
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, DAO
IDE’s: Eclipse, IntelliJ, IBM RAD and NetBeans
Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server 2008
Confidential - Reston, VA
Sr. Java Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing, Creating Architectural and Design diagrams on confluence and sharing them with the architects and technical teams to procure approvals to fulfill this duty.
- Helping and guiding the off shore / onshore team to understanding the CAS architecture design.
- Attending Daily and Weekly Scrum calls with Team and discuss on issues/progress.
- Involved in gathering business requirements with Product owners and technical tasks for each Sprint.
- Implemented Java 8 features for the application where ever required.
- Developed core modules in large cross-platform applications using JAVA, J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, and Singleton.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes to retrieve and save data using spring framework manager classes and retrieval from the underlying database.
- Designing and developing new Rest based Microservices on Spring framework and deploy them on ESP environment.
- Develop Swagger API for micro services and provide them to end users for service definitions.
- Implement Continuous Integration using Jenkins which includes building, deploying and testing micro services on various environments via pipelines.
- Integrated Jenkins pipelines with GIT to trigger the build on GIT commit.
- Write Junit, Functional, End to End tests for micro services.
- Used Eclipse and IntelliJ for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Worked on SonarQube to manage continuous code quality of the application.
- Intensively used Jira and Confluence as a part of agile scrum methodology.
- Write adapters to migrate current applications on .Net to Java by using basic authorization to secure Restful Webservices.
- Participated in requirements discussion story board preparation estimation and understanding the work flow of CAS architecture and legacy FMS .
- Analyze requirements to provide technical assessment during project life cycle and updating the confluence document with the EPIC requirements to create a reference for every sprint.
- Responsible to support the challenges facing design to interface the business requirement on the top of software development .
- Breaking down existing web services on legacy environment (WebLogic) into Rest based micro services and deploy.
Environment: Java/J2EE 8 & 11, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Rest Tomcat, Open Shift, Kibana, Bit Bucket, Mockito, Swagger, SonarQube, Jenkins, Eclipse, JUnit, Jenkins, Gradle, GIT, Jira, Windows, Linux, API, Microservices, Server-Side Operations, Java Script, Angular, JSon, Restful Web services, SOAP services, Postman, Apache
Confidential - Austin, TX
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deployed and executed complete implementation of business/data access layer in WebSphere Application Server.
- Created unit test plans using JUnit and involved in unit test execution.
- Worked in Oracle DB database through SQL Developer tool to write and optimize the queries and to monitor the performance of the queries used by application.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Worked on UNIX systems to build and deploy the application in different test environments.
- Worked with Database Administrators to solve the problems generated while creating tables for application.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Produce and consume messages through JMS Functionality using IBM MQ Series.
- Used clear case tool for code repository and as version control mechanism.
- Conducted code reviews against coding standards and made sure the best practices are maintained in development process.
- Used CVS for Version Control.
- Developed and Designed solutions using Waterfall Methodology.
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, Design, Analysis, and preparing the use cases.
- Implemented Ajax Script to validate the user input before submitting to server.
- Developed REST Web services for retrieving data from Oracle DB and populated in UI through JSF .
- Developed JDBC transactions through Spring JDBC Template.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- Implemented Angular JS and Node JS to create some dynamically changing websites.
- Configuring the job in Jenkins to automate the process of running the node JS test cases.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Worked with modules like mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Used Mongoose Connector to connect to MongoDB through Express framework.
- Developed UI components using Angular JS dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Angular JS.
- Involved in developing a Single-Page Application pages using AngularJS, REST Services.
- Successfully completed the Design and Development of project modules. Interacted with end users to gather, analyse, and implemented business logic using Agile Scrum Software Development methodology.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed Web Application using Client Script design technologies like JQuery as well as HTML5, CSS3, XML and used Bootstrap for creating Responsive Web Pages.
- Developed Application to asses JSON and XML from Restful web service from consumer side using Angular.JS
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Used DevOps to refer to emphasize the collaboration and communication of both software developers and IT professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes.
- Restful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Developed modules with spring, XML and deployed them on JBoss Application Server.
- JUnits, Python Units for extensive functional and unit testing code. Wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Have been working on Query optimization, functions and Stored Procedures and other database objects and Worked on Oracle 11g.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database specific operations and avoided redundant database access statements and thus achieved decoupling and flexibility.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Karma, Jasmine and JUNIT Test cases.
- Developed multiple unit and integrations tests using Mockito, Easy Mock.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Worked on Initial Spring and Maven Configuration set for the Project Spring - Maven Framework.
- Created Spring Boot applications testing suite using Spring Junit plug-in and Mockito framework.
- To work on test and end-to-end environment servers, used LINUX commands to see the application Logs.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tool to deploy Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack. Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy & update the applications. Worked on Pivotal Cloud Foundry to host Cloud based Applications.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to role-based access controls, applying and enforcing roles and permissions to ensure that users can only view and affect the spaces for which they have been granted access.
- Develop the micro-service in spring cloud framework to support Next generation cloud framework.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.6, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, XML, AngularJS, Node JS, Spring 4.x, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Multi-Threading, Hibernate 4.x, JBOSS 4.0, My SQL, Shell Scripting, Restful Services, Jenkins, Spring Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, SVN, JUnit, Karma, Jasmine, Mockito, Eclipse, JIRA 5.x, Oracle 11g, Mongo DB.
Confidential - Houston, TX
Sr. J2EE/Java Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPC Web services.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Responsible for developing the connection pooling for FileNet Server implementing spring framework concepts such as Transaction management and DAO support.
- National level complex problem-solving competition, using JAVA, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Used Spring Validation framework to implement the server-side validations and used Ext JS, AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects.
- Built Web pages those are more user-interactive using jQuerypluginsfor Drag and Drop, jqValidator, AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON.
- Developed Business components using Multithreading, Servlets, and JSP.
- Involved in generating JAXB classes from schema files.
- Involved in deploying systems on AWS Infrastructure services EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, and Cloud Formation.
- Developed cross browser compatibility code using CSS and jQuery.
- Effective use of data structures and algorithms to solve complex problems, reducing time complexity and memory usage.
- Provided installation, configuration & maintenance of pre-prod and production Cloud environments including services such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, MongoDB, MySQL, and JIRA.
- Hands-on writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL programming and SQL Loader.
- Worked on Hibernate object relational mapping according to database schema.
- Did load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Developed a GUI to help to read the logs generated by the scripts, the logs were saved in MongoDB, the GUI was created using flask, D3, jQuery table sorter.
- Implement Google Analytics for various screen, feature and service and user base tracking.
- Integrated Google Analytics for tracking various screen and functionality of the PSAL App.
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors and spring core modules.
- Delivered mobile app for book reading capability with HTML5 Sencha and online services with Flash/Flex.
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using Node.JS, PDFJS, MongoDB and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Defined collections to store data in MongoDB.
- Developed PL-SQL store procedures to convert the data from Oracle to MongoDB.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, JQuery, Node.js, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Prepared and presented UNIX production and implementation schedules to the Project Manager and client.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers and prepared statements.
- Develop batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl and Korn shell scripts on Oracle database, with partitions and sub-partitions.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- Worked with Splunk to logging and analysing defects status.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.5, UNIX, JBoss 3.0, Spring core, MongoDB, JMeter, Hibernate, Jetty, Perl, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SOAP Web services, Filenet, Ajax, XML, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, TC Server, SASS, JAX-B, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, AWS, SFX, Splunk, MAX, SEED.
Confidential - Nashville, TN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in Designing Market Interface (MI) Flow.
- Implemented data archiving and persistence of report generation meta-data using Hibernate by creating Mapping files, POJO classes and configuring hibernate to set up the data sources.
- Used Hibernate Framework for Object Relational Mappings and Spring Framework for Dependency Injection
- Involved in Quality Activities to ensure good Quality in the code developed.
- Designed &implemented XML/WSDL to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non-Java applications.
- Maintaining Database using SQL .
- Worked on development unit tests with JUnit, Mockito, Spring Test API and other related technologies.
- Designed and Coded J2EE components using Hibernate .
- Developed Web Services which communicates with different other applications using SOAP .
- Used spring framework 3.0 with the help of Spring Configuration files to create the beans needed and injected dependency using Dependency Injection.
- Implemented Hibernate and replaced JDBC code.
- Developed JSP, Ajax, HTML, JS have been used for developing User Interface components.
- Involved in deploying the application on test environment.
- Developed the Database interaction classes using JDBC, java .
- Performed the integration testing.
- Involved in writing Maven Scripts for building the web application.