- Having around 7 years of professional experience in developing web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with Java/J2EE technologies, Involved in all the phases of Life Cycle of Software Development (SDLC).
- Analysis, Design and Development of J2EE Business applications, Web-based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Angular 4 and XML.
- Proficient in Java Multi-Threading , Thread lifecycle methods and multiple request handling using synchronization.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections.
- Experience in Server infrastructure development on AWS Cloud, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) extensive usage of EC2, IAM, RDS, S3, EBS, Route53, ECS, VPC, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Redshift, lambda, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, Cloud Trail, AWS Config.
- Experience in Creating JSON templets in Cloud Formation to manage AWS resources.
- Experience in developing web based J2EE applications using Struts/Spring frameworks.
- Experienced working with Java 8 concepts like Streams, Completable features and Java8 Lambdas.
- Extensive experience in Telecom Domain Specific Frameworks such as Concept wave.
- Experience in using Data Structures and Algorithms, Object Oriented Analysis, and software design patterns.
- Strong hands on experience in designing/developing Apache-Cordova/PhoneGap Native Plugins for Hybrid Ionic /PhoneGap Apps.
- Sound experience in Python, Java, Object Oriented programming and Multithreading, WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Extensive experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and actively involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Reviews, Coding, Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Hands-on experience in development of micro services, Lambda, deploying in Docker and DevOps .
- Experience Developing application using Groovy, Grails, GSP, GORM and Grails Plugins and Grails Rest Services.
- Experienced as Hadoop Developer with good knowledge in Hadoop Framework, Map Reduce and configuration of Hadoop cluster in Distributed mode & in Cloud era Distribution Hadoop system.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC, Spring Source.
- Experience with various IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse, JBuilder and Velocity Studio.
- Implemented the service projects on Agile Methodology and involved in running the scrum meetings.
- Implemented the core product projects on Lean and Kanban Methodology and involved in delivering high quality health care product.
- Experience in developing web-services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and ApacheAXIS2.
- Excellent in relational database (RDMS) experience in Oracle, MySQL, Sql Server, IBM DB2 and MongoDB for Big data environment, Experience in writing the SQL queries.
- Very good understanding on NOSQL databases like Hbase and Cassandra.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Struts, spring (IOC&AOP), Spring Batch, Hibernate, ATG Commerce, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Experience with IBM WebSphere as application server, its configuration and performance tuning.
- Implemented a Continuous Integration system using SVN, Jenkins, Bamboo and ANT.
- Hands Experience on Continuous Integration, Continuous Development and Node Development.
- Used CVS, Maven, and SVN, GitHub, Rational Clear Case for Source code version control.
- Experience in designing transaction processing systems deployed on various application servers including Jboss, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic.
- Good Experience on Quality Control, JIRA, for tracking the tickets like accepting the tickets/defects, submitting the tickets, Reviewing Code and closing the tickets etc.
- Designed dynamic user interfaces using AJAX and JQuery to retrieve data without reloading the page and send asynchronous request.
- Experience in UNIX, Linux and UNIX Shell Scripting, good Knowledge in UNIX commands and in creating Unix Shell Scripts.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team and Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Scala
Web Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JSON, JNDI, XML, HTML5, BOOTSTRAP, CSS, AJAX Node.js, ExtJS, Angular 4, React Js, Redux.
Frame Works: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Concept Wave, ATG 7.0
Web Service Technologies: AXIS2, SOAP, WSDL, WADL, REST (JAX-RS).
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
Databases: SQL, Oracle10g, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra.
IDE Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Velocity Studio, Apigee
Source Control: CVS, SVN, Maven, Subversion.
Methodology: Water Fall, Agile, SCRUM, Lean and Kanban.
Other Tools: TOAD, Log4J, MS-Office, JIRA, SQL Developer.
Full Stack Developer/J2EE Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in all the phases of the life cycle of the project from requirements gathering to quality assurance testing.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration created restful services on top of it and invoked these services using front end Angular Js http calls and used spring dependency injection framework to take the advantage of using annotations and generics that help in testing objects with measurably less effort.
- Load balancing of initiatives to drive software development through the Scrum/AGILE model
- Designed the application based on various J2EE design patterns like Front Controller and Singleton.
- Developing Spring Boot based Micro Services using the annotation & implementing architecture patterns, Used Spring Rest/Json to expose Micro Services APIs.
- Designed and developed the application using Angular 2 framework along with HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, Java Script, Bootstrap, Node.js, NPM, Mongo DB.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server. Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Monitoring the error logs using log4J and fixed the problems and used Junit for test cases.
- Mongo DB Map Reduce. To consolidate the data. And used Clustered index to reorder the records.
- Worked with AWS for storage & content delivery and application deployed services.
- Developed and configured the AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS) and Secure Email services (SES) Architecture of the solution and working with a client.
- Implemented spring security for all micro services, jUnit, Mockit, Cloud experience, Veracode
- Automation of manual on-Boarding work for VNF in ECM using HTML, CSS, Java script, Advance java concepts, Micro services, Kafka, Java EE Solutions.
- Service and My sql, PCF, EKS , JBoss.
- Hands-on experience in development of APIs and API Gateway product. Building API Proxies, API Policies, micro services, Jenkins and DevOps and also MVC, MVW, MVVM.
- Worked on angular js, Angular 4 on UI for making rest services calls and DOM filtrations.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM ) and data persistence.
- Created JUnit test cases and created set up manuals and user guides.
- Created SQL scripts for the Oracle database.
- Interacting with business folks to understand the requirement and do thorough analysis to convert those work in to stories for sprint.
- Created JIRA Workflows for multiple projects as per business needs.
- Configure end-points for Target and source endpoints in management Web UI.
- Deploying Middleware API's for each end point
- Following agile software methodology for software development with a 3-week Sprint . Conducted daily scrum calls and leading the scrum as a scrum master.
- Conducted sprint reviews and code reviews.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Used AWS deployment services to quickly set up a dynamic website and configure virtual serves using AWS EC2 and responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS EC2/EBS.
- Worked on Dockers container snapshots, attaching to a running container, removing images, managing director
- Structures, managing containers and clustering with Kubernetes. Leveraged Dockers Engine to run Multiple Tomcat.
- Hands-on development experience in the Cloud with API services and data stores, like AWS-EC2/S3/Direct Connect
- Instances as Containerized Approvers. Configuration and management of Dockers with Kubernetes and Mesosphere environments for application containerization.
- Built Spring boot-based Java micro services to support enterprise web application.
- Hands on Experience Maven, React JS, NodeJS, Kafka and AEM.
- Used Express JS, Node JS for backend functionality and for middle ware database used Mongo DB.
- Worked on Server frameworks like Express. js, Socket.IO, Koa. js, Hapi JS Node -powered workflow and build system involving gulp, webpack, PostCSS, and other tools.
- Setup a Node . js development environment on Ubuntu.
- Worked on Server frameworks like Express. js, Socket.IO, Koa. Js, and Hapi Js . MVC frameworks: Meteor, Derby, Sails, Mean Js .
- Involved in the migration of Gateway applications from Mule ESB to Java using Spring, CXF, Camel and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Developed Micro Service and Bonita Works Flows for Networks Services Provisioning Orders (VNSP)
- Where order gets from the customer portals.
- Experience in working with Angular 2/4 modules, services, templates, directives, services and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Designed and developed application components and architectural proof of concepts using Java, EJB, JSP, JSF, Struts, and AJAX.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Extensively involved in developing Web interface using JSP, JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) using Struts Framework.
- Developed application using spring MVC, Spring Batch, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring.
- Working on Angular 4, HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript. Worked on additional frameworks like Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Designed the system based on spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using spring Dependency Injection and client-side Java -beans for DAO Design Patterns.
- Create internal dashboards, alerts, and scheduled reports to monitor overall Splunk performance. On boarded new data into a multi-tiered Splunk environment.
- Designed and developed components relating to Concept Wave projects.
- Worked with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Spring Cloud and Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Created and updated database objects in Concept Wave frameworks.
- Created Stream Rest based Application interfaces on java 8 environment.
- Implemented batch configuration in spring boot application. Created the Maven project to integrate spring boot, Restful API, Oracle & micro services.
- Worked on Java Multithreading, Collections & Coherence Framework. Implemented Java Multithreading to refresh the cache at a given set of time interval.
- Involved in process for builds and deployments with Maven, Bamboo and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Supported approximately 30n releases on Apigee Platform by carrying out validation and regression testing.
- Created WAR/EAR files using MAVEN build and deployed them on JBOSS server.
- Created multi-module Maven project and used Maven to build applications and Jenkins for continuous integration continuous deployment.
- Implemented Micro-services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Created User services in Cloud Foundry for connecting database with different life cycles using spring profile.
- Used SOAP web service to get corporate card information and to make changes in the card database for businesses.
- Hands on experience in Python, Java, Object Oriented programming and Multithreading, WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Worked with IBM SOA Suites like Web sphere MQ Programming.
- Create API Jenkins job, set up GitHub repository for Mule project also created project POM.
- Created SOAP web service in pushing data to downstream systems and Implemented request and response objects using SOAP web services.
- Written SQL statements for retrieving data from DB2 using JDBC, used IBM Data Studio to view and update the DB2 Database, and worked on MongoDB.
- Developed and written Stored Procedures and views to extract the needed data from DB2 and reflect on the UI. Created DB2 Server Stored Procedures for implementing business logic at the database level.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed MVC architecture for middleware using Struts framework.
- Developed the Services for Restful Services using JAX-RS and Java.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework for the application as part of migration from Struts to Spring.
- As the application complexity grows and, the number of concurrent users increases, implemented EJBs to partition and scale the application.
- Used J2EE design patterns like DAO, Service Locator, Business Delegate and Singleton Pattern.
- Developed deployment descriptors for EJBs, which we had to deploy on Tomcat Server.
- Developed WebServices for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis 2, SOAP, and WSDL.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object and SOA.
- Implemented Hibernate as ORM tool for object data mapping between MySQL and Struts.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Developed multithreaded code to send multiple asynchronous requests to WebServices.
- Implemented Maven as a build tool to automate the application build process.
- Used SVN as Version Control System in development and maintenance of daily code base.
- Secured the REST services using Spring Security and OAUTH framework and created documented REST services using Swagger and Jersey.
- Used Multithreading to enable multiple operations to be performed simultaneously.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Session Façade, Singleton, Value object.
- Implemented Jenkins for continuous integration such as auto/nightly builds to maintain the code quality.
- Used JUnit Framework for the unit testing of different layers of the application.
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents and Involved in the discussions with business users,Testing team to finalize the technical design documents.
- Enhanced the Web Application using Struts.
- Created business logic and application in Struts Framework using JSP, and Servlets.
- Documented the code using Java doc style comments.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings.
- Implemented SOAP using Web services to communicate with other systems.
- Developed automated Build files using Maven.
- Develop cross browser compatible web pages quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, and Angular JS.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers.
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports
- Involved in Release Management and Deployment Process.
- Involved in workflow, and process flow.
- Developed Java Beans that interact with the back-end layer to fetch the data and displayed accordingly.
- Developed backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, and JDBC.
- Involved in Developing the Application using Spring Dependency injection.
- Developed Structured & Rule validators in java.
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit for code coverage.
- Used Spring ORM module to integrate with Hibernate.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Spring Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Involved in functional testing for the developed application.
- Utilized SVN for software configuration management and version control.
- Worked with Eclipse IDE to develop and deploy complete application
Environment: Java , Spring, Maven, Junit, Web logic, SVN , JSP, HTML, XMLEducation: Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communications Engineering at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada