- Result driven technology professional with over 8 years of IT experience in design, develop and generate data analytics using large - scale distributed systems.
- Big data engineer with 5 years of experience in Apache Hadoop ecosystems, Apache Spark and related Big data projects.
- Excellent understanding of Hadoop architecture and demons of Hadoop MRv1 and YARN (MRv2).
- Excellent experience with Map-reduce performance tuning techniques to effective utilization of cluster resources.
- Extensive experience in Apache Hadoop ecosystem components like Hadoop, Hive, Pig, HBase, Sqoop, Oozie, Zookeeper, Cassandra, Spark/Python/Java etc.
- Experienced in understanding business challenges and transform them into advanced analytics / machine learning problems.
- Good experience in extracting Real Time Data from Social Networks using Kafka.
- Good Experience manipulating large data sets from multiple sources (SQL, Hadoop).
- Good Experience in analyzing the data using Hive-QL and Spark, Spark SQL.
- Excellent experience in analyzing huge volume of products data & provide insights to the teams to uncover the marketing opportunities.
- Expertise in design and creating Hive schemas using CSV and ORC Storage formats.
- Experienced in working with sqoop to import and export data in HDFS, Hive tables and query through Hbase, Hive and Pig Shells.
- Good understanding and knowledge of No-SQL databases like HBase and Cassandra.
- Experienced in working with Spark SQL Aggregations, Grouping in Data Analytical point of view.
- Excellent Experience in working with various Pig Latin joins and groupings.
- Excellent experience in working with Horton works and Cloudera distributions on projects.
- Experienced in Retail domain. Expertise in leading highly productive cross-functional project teams.
- Experienced in researching, evaluating and utilizing new technologies/tools/frameworks around Bigdata processing and real time analytics, data science, mining tools like Data Analytics, Hive, Spark.
- Extensive experience in developing, testing, and managing web-based apps in Java/Big data projects.
- Involved in Distributed Copies of Demand Forecast data from Different Cluster for virtual split of DC Inventory.
- Involved in writing the optimization jobs using the PySpark and Hive.
- Managing and monitor the jobs with the Schedulers like CA Workload automation Tool.
- Resolved complex technical issues and created innovation that improves system availability, resilience and performance.
- Work closely with quality engineering team to test and deploy infrastructure enhancements. Involved writing the Regression model using Apache Spark to predict the future sales based on the past history data.
- Experience on Agile methodology for handling the project efficient manner.
- Good experience in debugging the enterprise applications for resolving the issues.
- Hands on Experience in building applications using build tools (Maven and Gradle).
- Quick Learner, highly motivated team player with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, technical, strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Had strong dedication and commitment towards work.
- Capable of processing large sets of structured, semi structured and unstructured data.
- Responsible in development and design the Java/J2EE and Big Data applications. Involved in the testing for applications.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Sr. Data Engineer
- Delivering the results in time with commitment
- Involved in writing the MDO optimization jobs using the PySpark and Hive.
- Taking the ownership of tasks deliverables.
- Invent new ideas and make simplify the procedure in the project.
- Involved in coding and debugging to solve business problems.
- Handling the offshore Calls daily.
- Joining the sprint planning meetings and get the stories finalize with the PDM’s.
- Debugging into deep and fixing bugs in Production application.
- Facilitated insightful weekly analysis of 1 TB TO 2 TB of Markdown products and clusters Data collected from sources and generating recommendations for weekly basis Using SAS Models.
- Need to achieve the max revenue by maximum target sales for the across all the products by given recommendations and build the Dashboard to users can look the recommendations and approve those.
- Development of new product features by discussing with product managers.
Keywords: Java, Pyspark, Hadoop 2.6.x HDP Cluster, HDFS, YARN, Map reduce, Hive, Sqoop, Spring Boot, Micro Services, Shell Scripting, Mongo DB, CAWA, GitHub, Jenkins, MYSQL Workbench, Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Senior Software Engineer
- Collected data from different ERP systems SAP, JDE, MOVEX and uses different business processes/terminology.
- Actually, Data is in different formats spread across multiple systems
- High volume of data processing in an iterative manner once we imported, after analysis, build the dashboard.
- We build the Analytical model which can predict the future sales based on the Past Historical data.
- Worked on the project development activities and testing.
- Worked on the R project migration to Apache Spark using Java.
- Joins the everyday Scrum Meetings and discusses the requirements and problems.
Keywords: Java, Spark, Hadoop, HDFS, YARN, Map reduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, CDH Distribution, Eclipse, SVN, Big data 2.x Cluster, Jenkins, MYSQL Workbench, R Scripting, R plots.
- Helped to build the Personal Social Dashboard how people are active in the connections by providing the scorecards based on the user activities.
- We did analysis based on user activities of their connections meta-data (shares, likes, comments, tags, create, etc.) and compute a variety component score and an overall score about their social participation, build the different sites for the analysis of data
- Responsible in development, testing and deploying the multiple projects.
Software Developer in Java team
- Designed the HRMS portal for Confidential Out sourcing to managing the HR Related tasks to use the internal employees. Helped the usage of tool internally.
- Heavily used the JSP'S and HTML for designing the screens.
- Used the Hibernate logic to with HRMS Portal data. Retrieving and saving the data with MySQL. Worked on bug fixing.
- Involved in the re-factor the code for the entire application.
- Used Log4J to trace the flow of the application and logging, debugging the application.
Consultant-Application Development in Java Project Team
- Helped to build a high performance, scalable web access management product. It manages access to multiple applications through single or multiple portals providing the user with single sign on capabilities
- Those applications and they are authorized to view entrust web access, adds security to your web portal through authorization provided with security check personalization.
- Involved to write the Servlets to create the Controller.
- Developed user interface using the Struts Framework.
- Deployed application on JBOSS Application Server to get efficient performance.