- Dedicated UI/Front - End Developer with 6+ years of experience in Single Page application design and development.
- Experienced in creating Angular modules, controllers, directives, and filters to deploy the business requirements.
- Familiar with popular browsers development and debugging tools/plugins for IE tester, Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Knowledge in Bootstrap Confidential and media queries to achieve responsive web design (RWD).
- Take responsibility for code quality and handover to project teams
- Strong Understanding of the Business Development using SDLC and testing using STLC
- Experience Interactive Tools - Selenium.
- Strong Experience in Client Server and Web based Application testing.
- Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile and Iterative Methodologies.
- Experienced in DOM(Document Object Model), and Single page Application
- Expertise in RDBMS like Oracle and SQL Server, writing SQL Queries.
- Developed and Implemented Agile Software methodologies.
- Worked on Agile based scrum.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent reasoning and debugging skills.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and a good Team player with very good attitude and interpersonal skills.
Tools: MS-OFFICE, Visual Studio Code, MS Visio, Moqups, JenkinsBug Tracking JIRA and Bugzilla.
RDBMS: My SQL
Version Controllers: Bit bucket, GitHub
Build Tools: NPM
Agile Tools: JIRA, Rally
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000, Unix and Mac OS
Angular5, Angular: cli, NodeJs, NPM
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Analyzed and reviewed Project Initiation Document (PID), System Requirements Document (SRD) and System Requirements Specification (SRS) to ensure testability and identify discrepancies or errors in the functions, interface, data structure and performance of the system.
- Contributed to the team's solutions in order to finish stories and meet goals to exceed client expectations.
- Built Screens using HTML, jQuery, jQuery Validations & CSS2 with to the wireframes.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock-ups(PSD).
- Used Git for version control and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Used Angular $Http to send GET/POST request to fetch data from server.
- Communicated with team members to produce the highest-quality deliverables within deadline parameters.
- Use SCRUM for agile development and participate in team-led solutions, reviewing peer's code for quality and completeness
- Deliver code for server-side programs on a daily and weekly basis that is robust, functional and scalable.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering to releasing to production.
- Analyzing test results and communicating via Bug tracking systems. Extensively worked on JIRA for logging and tracking defects.
- Provide high-level customer support to remote clients using a support e-ticketing system - JIRA. (to check)
- Worked on Unit and Integration Testing
- Designed & Build of Web GUI using AJAX, JSON, DHTML, JQuery, CSS and Struts/Tiles framework.
- Involved in Analysis, designing and testing support
- Used HTML5 Form validation, type and attributes restrictions to validate the client inputs.
- Created Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap and CSS Media Queries .
- Provide high-level customer support to remote clients using a support e-ticketing system - JIRA.
- Used UI Router to create different hierarchy structure in single page application.
- Utilized AngularJS UI-Route for managing the State Transition and URL route.
- Utilized AngularJS to achieve the client-side elements Hide, Show, Event Handling and AJAX call on JSON response.
- Handled Cross Browser compatibility issues and Unified CSS across various browsers and platforms.
- Worked on Unit and Integration Testing
- Leading Daily Scrum stand-up meetings.
- Executing Selenium Test Cases and Reporting defects.
Environment: Angular, Jenkins, Bit bucket, REST API
Confidential, Pheonix, AZ
UI / AngularJS Developer
- Developed new UI functionality for multithreaded user-facing application running on touchscreen devices, using AngularJS
- Developed responsive web pages for smart devices using Bootstrap and media queries.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create Single Page Application which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used UI Router to create different hierarchy structure in single page application
- Created custom directives and filters using Angular JS built-in- $http service from controller through dependency injection.
- Created Angular service and integration with RESTful APIs.
Front End Web Developer
- Involved in Analysis, designing and testing support.
- Review and repair legacy code for search module.
- Implemented Restful web services using spring boot.
- Created Rest based controllers to handle the incoming request and output the response
- Designed and developed the web-tier using Html, JSP's, Servlets and Tiles framework.
- Developed JSP for UI and Java classes for business logic.
- Involved in developing test cases using Junit testing during development model.
- Build front end prototype using Html5, CSS, Angular JS, Responsive design.
- Database design and schema.
- Involved in the development of project back-end logic layer by using most of the core java features such as Collection Framework, Interfaces and Exception Handling programming.
- Learned the agile model of software development processes and took ownership of all coding, testing and collaboration
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Part of scrum meeting to discuss daily tasks.
- Develop new user interfaces and implement new feature.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Worked closely with the programmers and graphic designers for project requirement and analysis.
- Analyzed user requirements and converted into use cases.
- Created Stored Procedure, Trigger for database access and events.
- Involved in the design and development of user profile planning for those accessing the system.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability