- 7+ years of experience in Software Development Life - Cycle (SDLC) phases of design, development, implementation, deployment, testing, and maintenance as per quality standards using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in core AWS services (S3, EC2, ELB, Auto scaling etc.) and deployment services (Elastic Beanstalk, Ops Works) and security practices (IAM and Cloud Watch)
- Experience and in-depth Knowledge of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS Cloud-Specific technologies including EC2, EBS, S3, ELB, Cloud Watch, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB.
- Good Experience in Application Software Development and Design, Object Oriented, Technical Documentation, Software Testing, and Debugging.
- Excellent implementation knowledge of JDK 1.6/1.7 and 1.8, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Restful Web Services, Struts, JDBC.
- Consumed and exposed both REST and SOAP-based web services very good experience with SOA model.
- Experience in RDBMS using MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Involved in configuring, deploying applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server, BEA Web Logic Application Server, Apache Tomcat on UNIX, Linux and Windows platforms.
- Extensive experience in Design, Development, and implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC) using Spring and Spring Boot.
- Good experience in Database Design, writing stored procedure, functions, triggers, SQL queries.
- Experience in creating build scripts using Ant and Maven also have experience in Jenkins.
- Strong experience in developing the Restful applications on top of Spring Framework.
- Experienced in remodeling and improving the performance of the applications.
- Have a deep understanding of both Relational Database and also experience in a non-relational database like MongoDB.
- Experience in writing the scripting language Groovy which can run on the Java virtual machine.
- Extensively used several interfaces and features provided by Spring MVC framework for new web applications like Handler Mappings, Controllers, View Resolvers, Multipart file resolver, Handler Interceptor, Handler Exception Resolver, Locale Resolver, Theme Resolver, Annotations, Validators.
- Used many Handler Mappings such as Simple Url Handler Mapping, Controller Class Handler Mapping, default Bean Name Url Handler Mapping to map incoming request to appropriate handlers defined by controllers.
- Good Experience in developing test cases with JUnit and logging with Log4j.
- Experience in writing the scripting language Groovy which can run on the Java virtual machine.
- Experience in shell scripting and Python in Unix/Linux environment.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, JBOSS, and NetBeans for debugging and using java coding standards.
- Good debugging skills that deep diving into technical issues, collaborating with cross-domain experts, handling clients with differen t priorities and mindsets, both onsite and remote.
- Experience in using CVS, Rational Clear Case, SVN and Git for version control.
- Knowledge in developing System Design using UML methodology and preparation of class and sequence diagrams.
- Communicate effectively with people at different levels including stakeholders, internal teams and the senior management.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment and pair programming.
Technologies & web Services: JSP2.3, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC4.0, JPA, JMS, Hibernate (ORM) Web Services (REST, SOAP) WSDL
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, AJAX, XML, XHTML, DHTML, JSON, React JS, Node JS, Angular 2
Frameworks: Struts2, Frameworks, spring4 (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Access, Spring Context, Spring JDBC, spring with Hibernate), Hibernate4.0, Microservices, JUnit, Log4J
Databases: Oracle, DB2, PL/SQL, My SQL, SQL Server, MS Access, MongoDB, NoSQL, Mongo DB.
Cloud Services: EC2, EBS, S3, ELB, Cloud Watch, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB
Operating Systems: Windows 10, UNIX/LINUX, MAC.
Apache Tools: Log4j, Maven and ANT
Integrated Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ, Rational Application Developer
Application Servers: Web Logic, IBM Web sphere, Apache Tomcat 8, JBoss5.X, Glassfish
Application Tools: Jenkins, JIRA
Testing Tools: JUnit4.9, Selenium, Firebug, Protractor.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, GIT, Git hub
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Scrum models
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Spring MVC framework on the server side for creating RESTful web services by giving JSON output to UI and modifying the DOM object on UI, by making HTTP calls and used GET and PUT.
- Worked on Spring Security feature by securing the mobile application by security interceptors and also worked with external entitlement services to authenticate the user to access the data.
- Understanding user stories to design and propose a solution to the problems in Microservices architecture.
- Development of Spring Microservices and Converting user stories into backend logic in-service classes.
- Worked on deployments with CI/CT with Jenkins and UDeploy to build to higher environments
- Developed email notifications batch job service using CRON scheduler by interacting with the SMTP server to run nightly batches.
- Developed multiple Controllers, Services & DAO layers to interact with the data layer and developed Entity classes based on the table structure.
- Utilized AWS Services platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and creating EC2.
- Deployed AWS Lambda code from Amazon S3 buckets.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices in Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS
- Development of new listeners for producers and consumer for both Rabbit MQ and Kafka
- Used Microservice with Spring Boot interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Created prototype in MongoDB to create data model, implemented versioning and business process model. Used MongoDB GridFS to store large files.
- Created a new cluster and container management tool using Kubernetes for Zero downtime Deployment.
- Involved in core integration to pick the file from FTP location and bring them into our staging tables and did all the validation on the java side
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices in Docker and Amazon EC2 container using Jenkins
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud.
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Implemented Micro Service Architecture with Spring Boot based RESTful services and consumed SOAP based Web Services.
- Configured Apache Server and PHP Scripting Engine and MySQL Database Server
- Involved in the development modules using PHP and HTML5
- Created multiple mid-tier services to interact with multiple validations and worked on entitlements services to do user validations Interaction and also worked on applying security systems.
- Worked with Oracle database and used Hibernate (ORM). Created POJO/Data
- Objects in mid-tier service. Hands on experience on implementing lazy loading, first and second level of caching.
- Worked on Jasper reports using iReport tool and integrated that JRXML into spring framework.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database. Worked to plug this procedure in Java classes.
- Developed the Mobile application using Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object design patterns in the project.
- We are using crucible while we commit code into SVN for reviewing the code.
- Written JUnit test cases during the development phase and used assert functions to compare two objects.
- Used JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Analyzing the business and functional requirements provided by the client.
- Worked on integration methodology and strategy including interface, data flow, and process flow.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) purposes for transparent persistence onto the Oracle 10g database using Hibernate Query language (HQL).
- Developed server side REST-style web services and called them from backbone collections.
- Developed PHP files to extend the functionality of the server
- Automated deployment of Microservices to pull an image from private Docker Registry and deploy Docker swarm cluster using Ansible.
- Developed Spring boot application with Microservices deployed it into AWS using EC2 instances.
- Worked on responsive design in making the application compatible with desktop, tablet, mobile and developed tabbed pages.
- Migrating existing application into Microservices architecture using REST APIs, spring boot.
- Preparing test cases using Selenium Webdriver to validate all UI components, Popups, Browser navigations, Mouse movements.
- Migrated existing business applications to Amazon cloud services (AWS) based environment and deploy applications using Amazon web services.
- Used Declarative Transaction management system of Spring Framework and integrated it with JDBC and Hibernate transaction managers to customize transactional behavior
- Maintaining existing scripts and writing new scripts to automate the existing environment using Maven
- Worked on the unit and integration testing of the application.
- Created SQL queries, used functions, procedures, and triggers.
- Wrote Web Services SOA, (SOAP, WSDL) for address validations. Implemented advanced java API and core java for coding sophisticated business logic.
- Developed test suite framework and regression tests for rules and alerts engine, recovery engine, object manipulation functionality, import/export engine and user-defined function handling using JUnit.
- Maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Improved database performance by recognizing and rewriting slow queries.
Environment: Java, Spring, PHP, Windows, (HTML, ASP, C#, etc.) MS Office, Soap UI, AWS EC2, AWS Lambda, Docker, SQL, PL/SQL, SVN, CVS, Ant, UNIX, Windows XP
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Successfully completed the Design and Development of project modules. Interacted with end users to gather, analyse, and implemented business logic using Agile Scrum Software Development methodology.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed Web Application using Client Script design technologies like JQuery as well as HTML5, CSS3, XML and used Bootstrap for creating Responsive Web Pages.
- Developed Application to asses JSON and XML from Restful web service from consumer side using Angular.JS
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- Implemented Angular JS and Node JS to create some dynamically changing websites.
- Configuring the job in Jenkins to automate the process of running the node JS test cases.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Worked with modules like mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Used Mongoose Connector to connect to MongoDB through Express framework.
- Developed UI components using Angular JS dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Angular JS.
- Involved in developing a Single-Page Application pages using AngularJS, REST Services.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Used DevOps to refer to emphasize the collaboration and communication of both software developers and IT professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes.
- Restful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Worked on Initial Spring and Maven Configuration set for the Project Spring - Maven Framework.
- Created Spring Boot applications testing suite using Spring Junit plug-in and Mockito framework.
- To work on test and end-to-end environment servers, used LINUX commands to see the application Logs.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tool to deploy Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack. Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy & update the applications. Worked on Pivotal Cloud Foundry to host Cloud based Applications.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to role-based access controls, applying and enforcing roles and permissions to ensure that users can only view and affect the spaces for which they have been granted access.
- Develop the micro-service in spring cloud framework to support Next generation cloud framework.
- Developed modules with spring, XML and deployed them on JBoss Application Server.
- JUnits, Python Units for extensive functional and unit testing code. Wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Have been working on Query optimization, functions and Stored Procedures and other database objects and Worked on Oracle 11g.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database specific operations and avoided redundant database access statements and thus achieved decoupling and flexibility.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Karma, Jasmine and JUNIT Test cases.
- Developed multiple unit and integrations tests using Mockito, Easy Mock.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.6, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, XML, AngularJS, Node JS, Spring 4.x, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Multi-Threading, Hibernate 4.x, JBOSS 4.0, My SQL, Shell Scripting, Restful Services, Jenkins, Spring Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, SVN, JUnit, Karma, Jasmine, Mockito, Eclipse, JIRA 5.x, Oracle 11g, Mongo DB.
Confidential, Ofallon, MO
Sr. J2EE/Java Developer
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Worked in Agile based environment with Kanban with widely distributed team structure
- Worked on enterprise application developed using Struts, Apache tiles and Hibernate as an ORM mapping tool.
- Implemented apache tiles definitions for generating server side view like JSP
- Developed the middleware using STRUTS2 MVC framework which is built on top of front controller design pattern.
- Developed Web Services using SOAP and REST.
- Developed and validated domain objects using the struts-validation framework which works with the help of workflow interceptors.
- Implemented DAO design pattern using appropriate hibernate ORM mappings and CRUD operations. And Implemented Level2 caching using Hibernate to improve the performance
- Used Maven to download dependencies from nexus repository, compile the source code, package as an EAR file and auto deploy on to local tomcat using maven tomcat plugin.
- Developed the code using coding standards and involved several code reviews, learnt a lot in the process of rejection and approval of code during code review process.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Implemented STRUTS based application to implement some and to validate incoming data and logic inside the methods.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Worked with CQL (Cassandra Query Language), for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers
Environment: Java 7.1, Angular JS, CXF, SOAP, REST, Sales force, Git Hub, Active MQ, RAML, JMS, Rally, Struts, JUnit, Spring, Hibernate 3.5, RabbitMQ, Unix, AJAX, XML, XSLT, CSS, WSDL, MAVEN, Jenkins.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in Designing Market Interface (MI) Flow.
- Implemented data archiving and persistence of report generation meta-data using Hibernate by creating Mapping files, POJO classes and configuring hibernate to set up the data sources.
- Involved in requirement analysis and participated in the design of the application using UML and OO Analysis Design and Development.
- Implemented MVC web frameworks for the web applications using JSP/Servlet/Tag libraries that were designed using JSP.
- Used SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures for Oracle back-end database.
- Involved in configuring the database to Oracle9i
- Involved in developing a branded portal using the administration tool on web Sphere Application server.
- Used JDBC to configure files to access the database.
- Developed and tested Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Developed reusable AJAX components for web-tier.
- Developed customized JSP tags for project.
- Developed reusable DHTML components for enhanced user interaction.
- Monitored/Improved the performance and behavior of web applications.
- Implemented business validations for product pricing and product availability for Order Entry.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Configured iBATIS2.0 for data access layer with Spring1.1 framework
- Involved in peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Involved in usability and accessibility design issues of the system.