- 9+ Years of software lifecycle experience in Application Software Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Work with IT and Business managements to define and implement application architecture, evaluate complex user requests, determine feasibility, cost and time required and system compatibility issues.
- Extensively used Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi - threading, Generics, Garbage collection, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Lambda expressions, functional interfaces for application development.
- Experience in developing SOAP and REST based webservices using Apache CXF, Spring Webservices, Jersey, configuring Swagger, developing microservices using Spring Boot.
- Extensive working experience in spring core, web, data, test modules, dependency injection and annotation configuration.
- Worked on Json, XML and used tools and utilities for parsing the data JAXB, Dom and Sax, Jackson, Gson and xml transformations using XSTL and creating schemas using xsd.
- Experienced in developing and deploying web applications in Application servers like BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss and Web servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in the analysis and design of applications using OOAD techniques and Design Patterns ( MVC, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Façade, Observer, Front Controller...)
- Experience in RDBMS concepts, stored procedures and triggers in Oracle, ORM tools like Hibernate/JPA specification and worked on named queries and criteria for persistence and data management.
- Experience in using databases like Oracle 12c, MySQL 6, MariaDB 10, DB2, and Microsoft SQL Server client tools like Toad for Oracle 12, MySQL Workbench 6.
- Worked on Apache Maven for building and deploying of application and configured Jenkins for continuous integration/development.
- Experience working with Version Control Tools like Git, GitHub, Gerrit, Bitbucket Server, SVN, CVS.
- Created Docker Images using Docker file, Maven-docker plugin and worked on Kubernetes and helm charts for container orchestration.
- Implemented unit and Integration testing using tools like SoapUI, JMeter and frameworks like Robot Automation framework, Junit, EasyMock, Mockito, WireMock.
- Experienced in writing shell scripts and configuring cron jobs on servers. Used Spring Quartz framework for scheduling tasks.
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum), Waterfall and Test-Driven development methodologies and tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. Have the motivation to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
Domain: Insurance, Financial, Telecom
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 / NT / XP / 7/10, Linux OS, Ubuntu 14.04/16.04
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java 1.4-8, JavaBeans, Servlet 1.0-4.0, JSP, JSF, JDBC, EJB, Java Mail, JNDI, Jax-WS, Jax-RS, JPA, Concurrency, JMS, Design Patterns, Microservices
Web Technologies: SOAP, REST, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, XML, JSON, XSTL
Application / Web Servers: IBM WebSphere 4.0/5.x/6.0, WebLogic11, Tomcat 5.x/6.0,9.0, JBOSS
Databases: Oracle 11g/ 9i / 8i, MS SQL Server /2008, MySQL 5.7, MS Access, Maria DB 10.1
ORM frameworks: Hibernate, Ibatis.
Spring Framework: Spring Core,Web,Data,ORM,Transaction,Messaging,Test modules.Spring Boot
Testing Framework/Tools: Junit,EasyMock,PowerMock,Mockito,WireMock,SOAP UI,Postman,Robot Framework
Version control: CVS,SVN,GIT,gerrit,bitbucket,git hub.
Build and Automation tools: Maven,Ant,Jenkins,chef
Containerization &Virtualization: Docker, Kubernetes
- Involved in design, development and Implementation of microservices using Spring boot and implemented rest endpoints using jersey framework and used swagger API to document the services and generated the API.
- Used Spring Boot testing for unit testing and Robot Automation to automate the test cases.
- Worked on Spring Data JPA to configure persist and retrieve data on Cassandra database.
- Implemented Spring Rest template and configured Apache HttpClient for proxy settings and called the third-party service providers for retrieving required json payload.
- Containerized the application using Docker maven plugin and pushed to image to Confidential docker repository.
- Edited the Kubernetes deployment.yaml, service.yaml files to deploy and orchestrate the application on Kubernetes .
- Involved in fixing the defects and participated in deployment activities and involved in application demo with the client.
- Configure Prometheus for application endpoints for logging and visualizing the application metrics.
- Worked on kibana to analyze the log files on various pods and clusters and fixed the issues.
Environment: Java 8, Apache tomcat, Spring boot, Spring data JPA, Spring core, Docker, Kubernetes, Robot Framework, Kibana, Prometheus, CodeCloud, Git, Jira, Junit, PowerMock, Jenkins, Maven, Eclipse, Cassandra.
- Involved in design meetings with Systems engineers for Application Interface Design review and created project flow documents and implementation details.
- Implemented microservices using Spring Boot, created REST endpoints to add, modify and retrieve schedule data using jersey implementation and configured Swagger API.
- Used Spring Quartz framework and configured jobs and triggers to post schedule event data on dmaap message router.
- Configured Dmaap Data Router endpoint and subscribed to Data Feed for getting inventory data.
- Used Hibernate and Jpa annotations to persist and manage inventory data, events and other application data on MariaDB.
- Developed utility modules for managing files received from Dmaap DataRouter and implemented feature to archive and compress files.
- Worked on Java 8 Lambda, functional interfaces and streams to process data and query parameters.
- Created Robot framework test suites and automated testing for scheduler features.
- Performed unit testing using python for Confidential Application. Used python flask for implementing service endpoints for Confidential .
- Created Docker images for scheduler, database, liquidbase and wrote scripts to start /stop containers for running Robot Test automation on Jenkins as per ONAP CSIT (continuous system integration testing) procedures.
- Worked on kubernetes Helm charts working with infra team for deployment and support of application.
- Used Spring boot test with mocking for testing the application.
- Created testcases and test scripts for manual testing of application on TDP tool.
- Involved in deployment activities, application support and fixing defects.
Environment: Java 8, Apache tomcat, Spring boot, Spring Quartz, Spring core, Hibernate, Jpa, Docker, Kubernetes, Robot Framework, python 3.5, CodeCloud, Git, Jira, Junit, PowerMock, Jenkins, Maven, Eclipse, Ubuntu, MariaDB 10.1.1
- Involved in use case review meetings with systems engineers for implementing new software functionality.
- Developed service execution flows for NFV (network service functions) using Confidential Directed Graph library.
- Worked on Yang files and generated the RPC modules to create endpoints for adding, deleting and updating the service data for network elements, Staging the device data, configuring and activating the network device virtually on SDN controller.
- Tested the application on Opendaylight Brocade SDN controller.
- Used Junit and easy mock for unit testing and Robot framework for test automation.
- Involved in production support, testing and deployment activities.
Environment: Java 1.8, Brocade SDN controller, Directed graph builder, Chef scripts, CodeCloud, Git, Jira, Junit, EasyMock, Maven
- Followed Agile methodologies for development of modules related to Bpel Interfaces in Canopi system.
- Involved in design meetings and review sessions for implementing new functionality and enhancements.
- Used Spring Webservices, IOC, MVC to implement Soap Webservices for synchronous communication and JMS for asynchronous communication.
- Deployed, tested and monitored the application on Weblogic servers and used Eclipse as the development IDE.
- Testing the application using Junit , EasyMock , PowerMock and Soap UI , Advanced REST Client , and participated in Integration testing and support.
- Wrote entity classes and configured mappings using JPA annotations for data persistence using ORM framework Hibernate .
- Development of xsd and wsdl and creating Spring webservices as per the business requirement
- Used Maven for build and deployment of application and configured plugins in maven pom and created project artifacts using customized project archetypes.
- Worked on groovy for transforming the xml and validation of request payload.
- Development of utility classes using generics and java reflection.
- Wrote shell script to connect to oracle db, extract and generate files and transfer to different servers using SCP and configured SSH keys.
- Used Spring scheduling to query database, format and email contents using Java Mail API
- Automated batch process to parse xml, write to mainframe supported format files and transfer using IBM Connect: Direct .
- Supported the application in various phases of testing and final deployment and made changes and enhancements as per the user requirement.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring Framework 4.0, Hibernate 4.0, JPA, XML, XSD, JUnit, EasyMock, PowerMock, Eclipse shell scripting, Weblogic Server, Tortoise SVN 1.7, SOAP, REST, Oracle10G/11G, Hudson, Linux, HP quality center, SOAP UI, Rally, Crucible 2.0, Maven.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in Voice User Interface design and creation of test plans and development of detailed test scripts based on the functional specs.
- Developed various modules in Confidential application such as Claims, Eligibility and Benefits, Authentication, Preauthorization etc.
- Used struts framework's action states for handling the dialog modules.
- Used Reusable Dialog Components (RDC) taglibs for generating the VXML prompts.
- Worked Extensively on Spring IOC, Spring Transaction management, Spring DAO framework, Spring Web services and integrated Spring with Struts framework.
- Generated stubs and configured webservices endpoints and SOAP handlers using Apache CXF for accessing the legacy backend systems.
- Used Hibernate for data persistence, created entity classes and JPA annotations.
- Developed the Jmeter scripts to test the application and configured listeners, assertions and other jmeter features for efficient load test results.
- Worked on enhancements of ant build scripts to output the necessary jars to the build path.
- Used Xdocklet to automatically generate the struts-config.xml and some constants files specific to the Confidential framework.
- Used the Junit for testing the DAO's and other utility classes.
- Extensively used JMeter ThreadGroups to test the application and for LoadTesting.
- Involved in fixing defects in SIT, UAT and production. Used fish eye for code review.
Environment: Java1.5, RAD7.0, WAS6.1, Jmeter2.3, Struts1.2, Spring2.5, Hibernate, PLSQL, SQLserver, Oracle, FishEye, Xdocklet Servlets, Vxml, Emprix Hammer.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
- Involved in creating design documents for various use cases on Customer Service Representatives (CSR) and Cardholder (CH) applications.
- Followed Agile Development Methodologies and used Version One Enterprise tool for tracking and logging the iteration’s task details.
- Developed modules in CSR Application using Spring Web Flow for CSR application.
- Developed modules in CH application using Spring MVC.
- Extensively used Spring IOC Container
- Developed DWR components for asynchronous communications between portal layer and service layer.
- Developed UI components using JSP, DHTML, JSTL, CSS, JS, and DOJO.
- Developed IPS (integrated portal service) components which required to access backend systems
- Developed Web Service clients to access CAMS, Base24, GSS and Gasper backend systems.
- Developed Unit test cases for developed components using JUnit and Easy mocks.
- Developed and Integrated Struts tiles with spring configurations for view generations.
- Developed Spring AOP components (AspectJ) with reusable and annotated pointcuts for Transaction management, Validation and Security and logging.
- Used Spring ORM framework for database operations and extensively used Generics to develop data lookup services.
- Developed JPA components, Entity classes and DAO’s for communicating with Oracle Database.
- Extensively used JPA annotations to develop Entity classes for data Persistence and retrieval.
- Used Hibernate HQL, Named Queries, Criteria API for data fetching.
- Used Eclemma code coverage plug-ins with RAD to monitor the code coverage during execution of JUnit tests
- Involved in resolving complex production tickets raised via GSM.
- Involved in resolving tickets raised by QA team on Quality control tool
- Used RAD for entire development process for creating designs, developing code, creating profiles, servers and etc.
- Configurations and deployments on IBM Websphere application server.