- Around 5+ years of professional IT experience with full project lifecycle development in J2EE technologies Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of software applications.
- Developed applications using Core Java, JDBC, Hibernate, Java Beans, EJB, Struts, spring, Web Services (SOAP and REST), JPA and MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC).
- Extensively worked using AWS services along with wide and in depth understanding of each one of them
- Experience with J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Front Controller and Data Access Object.
- Experience with working different spring modules like Spring IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Data (JDBC, ORM) and Spring Batch.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL), JAX-WS using top Down Approach and Bottom up Approach.
- Experience in developing REST APIs with Resource based URIs using Jersey and RestEasy implementations of JAX-RS.
- Experience in understanding of Microservices.
- Experience in applying messaging services like JMS for information Exchange in java applications.
- Experience in developing the UML diagrams such as class diagram, sequence diagram and use case using rational rose.
- Experienced in developing Multi-Threaded/Concurrent applications and Unix Shell Scripting.
- Automated the build process by using ANT and MAVEN build tools
- Strong experience in database design and writing complex queries in SQL and PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers and optimization with Oracle and MySQL databases.
- Expertise in using and configuring various web and application servers like BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Significant experience in web development tools like Spring Tool Suite (STS), Eclipse, Net Beans IDE, IBM RAD.
- Experience in unit testing the applications using Junit. Implemented test cases for Unit testing of modules using TestNG.
- Used mocking framework like Mockito, JMockit. Spring test with Groovy for debugging and testing the applications.
- TDD Framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4j .
- Test driven development of Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Methodology to produce high quality software.
- Experienced with build tools like Jenkins, Maven, SVN, CVS and ANT.
- Hands-on experience working with version control tools such as Git.
- Experienced in developing enterprise application using Java 7/8 and JavaEE.
- Experience on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, and IntelliJ.
- Utilized JIRA and Firebug to keep track of bugs, user stories and to manage the project.
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
- Effective problem-solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication.
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX,LINUX
Frame Works: Spring 3.0, Spring Cloud, Groovy, struts
Web/Application Servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans
Build: Automation Tools (CI)/Issue Tracking Tools:
Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, Firebug, Gradle
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, Rational Clearcase, GIT
Testing Tools/ Others: Junit, Selenium, SoapUI, TestNG, Mockito
Middleware Technologies: JMS, Spring Integration
UML: Rational Rose, MS VISIO
OR Mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis
Cloud Computing: AWS, RDS, Dynamo DB, Cloud Formation Templates
Confidential, Amarillo, Texas
Java FullStack Developer
- Involved in all phases of project from analysis and requirement phase to delivering the project using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Build the application based on new features of Java JDK 1.8 like annotations, collections, date/Time changes, Stream and Lambda Expression.
- Designed and implemented the rules of Business Logic using spring and EJB's.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved
- Designed and developed large web pages using Bootstrap, AngularJS, CSS and HTML.
- Developed a code in Java and Groovy for MicroServices in order to have flexible call back, polling mechanisms between external Microservices.
- Develop the name selectors in UI using Dojo and AJAX for on key down responses from back end.
- Used Spring MVC Design Pattern to hold the UI data and to serve the request and to send the response. Used Spring Front Controller class to map all the client requests to it and navigated to Business Controller classes accordingly.
- Used Hibernate framework to map Business objects (POJOs) to database tables and map relationships.
- Configured AWS CLI and performed necessary actions on the AWS services using shell scripting.
- Implemented DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database operations and avoid redundant database access statements
- Designed and developed business components using Spring MVC, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP, EhCache Framework and Spring Annotations.
- Developed spring RESTful web services to create, read, update or delete information on a server using HTTP methods. Parsed the data in JSON format.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Used Log4j for debugging the application at all layers of application.
- Created new tables, Stored Procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality
- Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in application servers. It is also used for dependency management of code in application.
- Developed and deployed the WAR/EAR files on to WebSphere Application Server.
- Used GitHub as Version Control tool to develop the enhancements for every release.
- Created Shell Script to invoke Java programs on UNIX batch platforms.
- Involved in production support, resolving the production job failures, interacting with the operations support group for resuming the failed jobs.
Confidential, Appleton, WI
- Experienced in Agile Methodology, participated in Sprints and daily Scrums to deliver software tasks on-time and with good quality on basis with onsite and offshore teams.
- Used Spring MVC, Ajax and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using tools.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in the form of XML and by using SOAP.
- Followed Spring framework for the development of the project.
- Used Rest methodology for the service layer interface and used JSON for the data transformation.
- Developed various AJAX and JSON calls for the communication between the server and the UI.
- Developed Web Services for produce and consumed the services by making Web Service
- Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for MySQL Server.
- Developed the Mapping Resource Files for the database entities.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Used log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Developed Web services to allow communication between the applications using Rest and SOAP Web services.
- Designed and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with Connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring 3.0.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Worked with Agile Methodology.
- Applications using JavaFx are written in native Java code.
- Illustrator the enable advanced graphics to be integrated directly into JavaFx applications.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax, JSF, and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Implemented Business Logic Using POJO’s and used Web sphere 7.0 to deploy the applications.
- Implemented various java design patterns like Front Controller, Singleton, façade, Data Access objects, Factory pattern, etc. Worked with NoSQL databases like Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries. Developed various JUnit test cases for Unit Testing.
- Issues pertaining to Real time data being read from RabbitMQ into Postgres and Cassandra.
- Implemented Controllers, models and used ng-repeat to render JSON response to DOM.
- Implemented Java persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate 3.0.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development of the application.Prepare Java/J2EE development structure for Maven.
- DAO and Hibernate transactions were implemented using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVN, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, and Singleton.
- Worked with Tomcat as the web server. Wrote Java APIs for interacting with the rule engine
- Wrote rules directly in the Drools Rule Language (DRL), and decision table.
- Extensive experience in Hibernate ORM mapping utilities and used query, criteria services.
- Used RabbitMQ as the java messaging service for reliable and asynchronous exchange information.
- Deployed, Managed and Monitored MongoDB Replica Sets / Databases. Prototyped MongoDB new features across multiple stacks. Used Splunk to monitor logs.
- Created CI/CD for deploying in Jenkins. Used Jenkins to integrate with other tools.
- Unit tested controller layer using Spring MVC mock classes and JMock framework.
- Performed functional testing using SOAP UI and created mock services for testing on developer sandbox.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Detail Design, Development, Bug fixing and Enhancement.
- Considered Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts and best practices during the Design and development phase of the application.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs, Garbage collections for dynamic memory allocation to implement various features and enhancements.
- Extracted information from XML schema which is obtained from real time calls to Credit Card Business Services.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database.
- Developed page flow using AJAX partial page refresh, validation and dynamic drop-down list.
- Implemented Web Services to send account details to downstream systems using JAX-RPC, SOAP.
- Configured context.xml to establish JDBC connections.
- Developed the Web services clients to consume those web services.
- Wrote Data Access Object (DAO) layer to access Oracle Data Base.
- Configured iBatis xml to map bean properties and database columns.
- Prepared JUnit test cases and executed the test cases using JUnit in eclipse.
- Performed Front End client side validation and taking care of look and feel of Front End pages.
- Configured and retrieved information from Message Queuing servers using JMS.
- Designed Front End page mockups using mockup screens tool.
- Documented Technical Design Documents (TDD) and Unit Test Plans.
- Unit test back-end functions and procedures using PL/SQL developer tool.
- Used IBM Rational Clear Quest for managing tasks, feature enhancements and issues/bugs.
- Involved in preparing High Level/Low Level Design documents.
- The Application is designed using Struts MVC Architecture.
- Implemented service tire and data accessing using spring.
- Developed various Test classes for a Unit Testing the code using JUnit.
- Developed the GUI using Struts Framework
- Implemented Mock objects Easy Mock for reducing dependency and complete isolation for unit testing.
- Backend stored procedures development with PL/SQL.
- Used Clover for validating the tests efficiency (effective code coverage) and also to find possible areas for code bugs.
- Implemented Integration Testing for the application.
- Developed the application using Struts framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Integrated Web Services in ESB Layer.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.