- Experienced in developing and designing the responsive web forms and mobile applications.
- Experienced in developing event driven applications using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Extensively worked with AngularJS Controllers, Filters, Validations, Factory, Service and creating Custom directives to interact with the RESTful Services.
- Good understanding on Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom manipulation using components in Angular 2 for updating content on DOM nodes
- Experience in writing Components, Pipes and Services to separate concern and handle different situations by applying Angular 2.0/4.0.
- Basic understanding of ES6 (ES2015) and other language features in the upcoming editions of the ECMAScript specification.
- Experience in relational databases like MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL.
- Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing and Experience in creating test suites using Jasmine and Karma.
- Expert in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of future pages.
- Experience in using Front End editors like Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Sublime Text2, Brackets, NetBeans, Web Storm, Atom, Eclipse
- Worked on web applications that required cross browser compatibilities like Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Experience working extensively on Linux, UNIX and Windows based Environments.
- Experience working in AGILE based development environment including Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) and Scrum.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills to discuss the projects with technical and non-technical SME's and Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, Node.js, Angular2, Angular4, AngularJs
Web Services: REST Full
Version Control tools: GIT
IDE Tools: Sublime text 2, Webstorm, Eclipse, Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Visual Studio Code
Databases: My SQL, MS-SQL Server
Web/App Servers: IIS
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Jira, Mocha, Junit
Desktop Tools: MS Office
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions
- Developed single page applications using Angular2, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Developed SPA project using Angular2 Typescript for frontend, Node JS and Postgres for backend.
- Created Angular2 components, implemented interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, Ng-For, Ng-if, and Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs and Developed Angular services to make Restful API calls using Http and resource services to post and get data in JSON format.
- Developed single application to render dynamically based on the JSON from the Node JS server
- Fetch data from mongo DB using Mongoose of Node.js.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Responsible for implementing a Single page application (SPA) using Angular4.
- Using Angular4 created custom directives for reusable components used across the application.
- Implemented core features of AngularJs framework such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTFUL Web Services using AJAX, JSON
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Used Angular 4 forms like Template Driven forms and to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Used Restful web services to call for POST, PUT, and DELETE and GET methods.
- Used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in Oracle database management system and handled database access and data transmission.
- Involved in complete development of Agile Scrum Development methodology
- Participated with SQA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in JIRA.
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Contributed positively to the overall team dynamic, participated in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and other business-development working.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Used Node.JS to implement and deliver customer-facing solutions and Utilized Node.JS Grunt plugin to manage build process for magnification, concatenating, SASS pre-compiler.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in Oracle database management system and handled database access and data transmission.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database using JDBC.
- Implemented MVC architecture developed custom directives, controllers, views and filters using AngularJS.
- Used AngularJs and Handlebars.js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using AngularJS.
- Implemented core features of AngularJs framework such as Data-binding, Controller, Filters, and Directives
- Using AngularJs created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Used Angular to develop residential solar calculator to provide personalize results based on property size, average electricity bill to calculate installation cost.
- Node.JS for back-end support with APIs.
- Python developed to segregate SOR/feed information based on mapping documents provided by business to pull and load required fields to tables.
- Successfully performed the Restful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions.
- Tested/De-bugged on browser using Firebug.
- Developed JSP and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Involved in design and development of various modules of the system using Spring Framework.
- Testing and deploying the full application on WebLogic application server.
- Used jasmine for Angular Application's End-2-End Tests.
- Experience Test Driven Development, Iterative and Incremental development.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing of the website across different browsers.
- Participated in gathering and understanding the client's requirements.
- Develop code as per the change requests provided.
- Wrote unit tests with JUNIT framework for testing applications and Server side logging & client side logging using Log4J.
- Extensively used ANT for creating build scripts and deployment into Web Logic Application Server.
- Re-designing of the website used the JSP to modify the look and feel of the website.
- Developed the HTML and JSP Pages.
- Migrate current struts based application to spring framework.
- Developed database access components with the back end as Oracle.
- Used RAD & WSAD for building application EAR, for deploying on Websphere6.0 Application server on multiple environments like QA, Staging, and Live.
- Working with SOAP web services & EJB to communicate with the applications.
Environment: Java 1.5, Struts Framework, Spring Framework, JSP, JDBC, JUNIT, UML, XML, CSS, HTML, Oracle 9i, Java Script, Ant, maven, eclipse.