- Over 8+ years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based Client-Server business application.
- Vur.js serves as a centralized store for all the components in an application, with rules ensuring that the state can only be mutated in a predictable fashion.
- Hands on experience in developing web applications using PHP, Java/J2EE, JSP, Web Services and XML.
- Expertise in consuming web-services in the form of JSON via AJAX calls for creating business progress views as visual charts by using visualization tools like High Charts, D3Js.
- Development experience in React JS and working with React Flux architecture using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience in developing Node JS applications using MVC frameworks and installation of client side dependencies using Bower.
- Used Node JS NPM module Grunt and Gulp to run tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
- Experience working with SQL Database Components (Tables, Views, queries) mostly MYSQL, PostgresSQL, Oracle, DB2 and NO SQL Databases like Mongo DB.
- Successfully deployed and compiled many of the applications on Tomcat web server, IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic and Glassfish Application servers.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Significant experience in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug, Postman, CURL.
- Experience in creating test suites using Jasmine, Karma and Protractor, Experience in mobile frameworks such as Ionic and Cordova for creating HTML/JS based mobile applications.
- Solid proficiency with distributed version control tools such as GIT, GitHub, SVN and cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, Heroku.
- Worked on IDEs such as Microsoft visual studio, Sublime text, IntelliJ, Web Storm, and Eclipse etc and project management tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla, Trac, Fisheyeetc.
- Involved in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation, Maintenance and extensive experience with Agile, SCRUM and sprint planning cycles.
- Extensive experience on using different design patterns such as Business Delegate, session facade, DAO's, DTO's, Service Locator in the improvement.
Programming Languages: Java, C/C++, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, Python, TypeScript, Ruby on Rails, Shell and Perl
Database Technologies: MYSQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle7.x/10g/11g, Redis, Postgres DB, Firebase.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, UNIX.
Frameworks: Angular JS, Angular2, Angular4/5, NodeJS, Express.JS, Bootstrap ¾/UI, ReactJS, React Native, BackboneJS, Underscore.js, Vue.js, d3js, Can.js, Ember.js, Ext.js, Cordova, Play.
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Net Beans, Notepad++, WebStorm, Dreamweaver.
Configuration Management: Maven, TFS, SVN, Grunt, Gulp, Gradle, NPM, Bower, CVS
Testing Tool: Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Protractor, Selenium, Mocha, Postman and Cucumber
Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IIS, lite, JBoss
Others: Chrome Developers Tool, Firebug, JIRA, ServiceNow, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, Windows Movie Maker, IOS Simulator, Git, Source Tree, XCode, Restful Services, Spring, Hibernate, SASS, Scala, DevOps, Docker, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Implemented Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate provided access to Oracle RDBMS
- Create new interfaces using java, maven/ant, spring mvc / struts, or hibernate based on provided requirements XSD/DDF's
- Converted grunt build tasks to gulp to decrease build times in an angular node project.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Involved in developing Classes diagram in UML showing generalization and other relationships, Sequence diagram describing the interaction of objects over time.
- Application was designed and developed using the Spring framework.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection to inject required services and Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services.
- Wrote and converted HQLs for services and testing.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to connect with Oracle database
- Consumed WSDL provided by Web Service using SOAP protocol to communicate with external applications and vendors.
- Worked on JBoss locally and Web sphere in higher environments.
- Used SoapUI to manually connect to the web service and check data.
- Involved in Writing jQuery based Ajax Requests using jQuery, get(URL, data, callback, type) or jQuery, Ajax(options) and jQuery, post(URL, data, callback, type).
- Coded in AngularJS MVC Framework to make single page app (spa) and complex price configurations pages.
- Interactive D3.js Graphing framework, able to handle hundreds of lines to visualize big - data network trends.
- Worked with Karma.js in the editorial and layout staff by creating representable pictograms, maps, pie charts and more to illustrate key facts and trends in news stories.
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis.
- Used Spring aspects for implementing cross cutting functionalities like Caching.
- Defined persistent classes that are mapped to database tables based on the analysis of the business domain.
- Implemented Spring MVC Framework.
- Architected front end architecture using angularjs MVC and typescript.
- Used Spring AOP for the transaction management and logging.
- Wrote hbm mapping files and POJO classes to map database tables with java objects.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate -- Database connectivity.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework like HQL queries, Criteria, projections etc.
- Carried out bug fixing by rigorous testing using JUnit test cases.
- Used JSON strings to transfer java object data to Angular JS and vice versa
- JIRA was used for bug-tracking.
- Worked parallel over releases to clean up code and make performance improvements to the application
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 9i/10g Database.
- Documented all stages of the project, generated documentation using Java API Documentation Generator (javadoc).
- Involved in designing of prototypes and wireframes.
- Used Microsoft Typescript to create client side functions that greatly decreased processing time and resource consumption.
- Implemented UI angular bootstrap for faster and easier web development
- Developed frontend application using React.js, Express.js and Knockout. Js.
- Create web service component using REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML to interact with the middleware
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on Weblogic Server.
- Developed bug management system for internal usage, using MySQL, Bootstrap, Backbone.js
- Designed and implemented the web application in Ruby on Rails, Node.js, HTML and JQuery from initial concept development to beta launch.
- Usage of version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA
- Worked with Oracle RDBMS for writing complex queries and PL/SQL, SQL for Stored Procedures, Triggers and Events, for generating some important responses needed by the application
- Developed Angular-JS unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma.
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Responsible for overall design & analysis of overall Flex UI component development and integration with backend J2EE.
- Performed role of UI team lead by coordinating with the team members located on site and offshore (offshore in Chennai, India).
- Responsible for developing Flex UI components using Flex Builder 3.
- Flex based User Interface was developed using Layout Containers, Data Grids, Navigational components and Flex custom components.
- Implemented Flex Data Services, using HTTP Services (REST), Web Services (SOAP) and Remote Object Services (AMF) using LCDS and Blaze DS.
- Adobe Flex development experience, creating rich user interfaces for complex applications.
- Responsible for development of MXML and Action Script files to meet the business requirements.
- Responsible for implementing best design patterns from Cairngorm architecture to interact with backend J2EE and web services layer to pull out the data to Flex UI components.
- Implemented Controller logic for the application based on Cairngorm framework.
- Worked heavily on Flex DATA GRID and Flex DATA SERVICES Components.
- Developed Action Script functions for event handling, response handling and error handling.
- Designed and developed all required Data providers which are being used by Flex General UI controls.
- Embedded flex screens with JSP files and brought the rich look and browser compatibility.
- Designed CSS style sheets for application wide usage.
- Developed Flex Application Styling using inline Styles and external CSS Files.
- Integrated Flex RIA to Java application using LCDS Data Service and perform CRUD operations using Spring/Hibernate.
- Used VSS (Visual Source Safe) for Version Repository Maintenance.
- Involved in developing PL/SQL Stored procedures, functions, triggers and written SQL queries to communicate with the database.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during daily Stand up meetings and weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
Environment: UI,CSS, Html5, Node.js, Angular.js, bootstrap.js, ReactJs, backbone.js, JQuery, Spring, Hibernate, DB2, CRUD, PL/ SQL, MongoDB, Subversion (SVN), Junit, Scrum, UML, Class diagram, JSP, MAVEN, Xml, SOA, JMS, Apache Tomcat, Linux and PHP.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- We have followed with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Involved in AGILE Methodology process which includes bi - weekly sprint and daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
Confidential, Providence, RI
- We have followed with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Worked on calling the RESTful Web Services using Angular $resource and $http
- Good Experience using/creating Yeoman, Bower and NPM.
- Worked on web standards, Accessibility and cross - browser-compatibility.
- Developed high-performance UI against RESTful web services.
- Created single page application using Angular Routers.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Involved in Agile Methodology process which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Designed and developed AngularJS components such as controllers, directives and services.
- Extensively used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Worked with jQuery UI plug - ins like widgets, interactions and effects.
- Implemented model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Worked with ng-messages in Form-Validation and displaying the error messages.
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with Unit.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
- Developed jQuery-based calendar to schedule appointments.
- Re-designed/developed the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality of CSS3 layouts using GRID, Media Queries and syntax by use of preprocessors SASS.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.