- Senior Software Engineer Specializing in JEE/J2EE, Java Web Application, XML and Web Services (SOA) development and having around 7+ years of experiences in the industry. Complete multi - tiered application development lifecycle experience using J2EE Stands.
- Experience in MVC (Model view Controller) architecture, using Struts Framework, Spring Framework with various design Java/J2EE design patterns/server side programming.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE technologies, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, EJB (Entity, Session, Message Driven Bean), Java Servlets, JSP, Swing/AWT, GWT, Multithreading, Java Beans, core java, JMS, JNDI, Java Mail, JAXB, RMI, XML, XSLT, JAXB/DOM/SAX using IDE’s like IBM Rational Application Developer/ Rational Software Development Platform.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and have experience in working and debugging with different browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Experience with developing and implementing responsive designs into web transactions and applications.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle process which includes designing, developing, testing and implementation.
- Worked on design patterns like façade, singleton, MVC, factory and abstract factory pattern.
- Experience using Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Programming experience of PL/SQL to code Oracle Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Have worked for clients like Equifax (credit history), Confidential, IBM, Confidential, Confidential, Genworth, Confidential, and Confidential Insurance.
- Hands on experience in Core Java, JSP, Servlets, Web Services (REST Ful & SOAP), Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Integration, Struts 1.2, Struts 2, Hibernate, EJB, Multithreading, maven, testNG.
- Experience on tools like eclipse, intellij 8.1, soap ui, Firebug, Quality Center, sonar, PMD, check style, MySQL, Toad, JBoss, Web logic server, IBM rational Concert, perforce, Jira, Crucible, MySQL Developer, Toad, Jenkins, U Build, U Deploy etc.
- Experienced in design patterns (façade, singleton, MVC, factory patterns) .
- Have worked on Databases like oracle, SQL and used tools like toad and SQL developer.
- Worked on version control tools like perforce, svn.
- Worked on front end, back end and middle ware.
- Worked on windows and Unix OS.
- Strong analytical, problem - solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Oracle web center certified in web applications.
- SCJP 1.5.
- Multitask- oriented with strong competitive drive and work ethic to succeed.
- Experience managing daily communication with an offshore development team.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Experience in credit history check via iLog and java development.
Language: Core java, Object Oriented Programming, WSDL, XSLT, TestNG, JUNIT, J2SE, J2EE, JPA, EJB, JAXB, JSP, Servlets, REST API, Html5, PL SQL, Angular JS, I Log rules, XSLT, JSON, XML .
Framework: Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Web services (SOAP and Rest FUL xml and JSON) Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, Hibernate, EJB 3.0, Multi Threading, Spring Dependency Injection, struts 1.2, Tiles, Executor framework, Maven, Agile methodology, quartz scheduler, Axis, Log4j.
Databases: MYSQL, SQL Server, Oracle (using TOAD tool), RDBMS.
Tools: Soap UI, Tibco EMS, Sonar, Quality Center, Eclipse IDE, JBOSS, Web Logic Application Server, Apache Tomcat, Rational Clearcase, SVN tortoise, SQL developer, Rational Team Concert, Intellij 8.1, Firebug, Result Space, Rational Quality Manager, Aqua Logic Service Bus, CVS, Win Runner, I Log, U Build, U Deploy, Jenkins, sql developer and toad.
Application Servers: Tomcat, JBoss 5.x, Web logic, Web Sphere.
Platforms: Windows XP, Linux/Unix, Have worked in Confidential Networks and understand their system.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Technology Used: Core Java, I Log, spring integration, XML, XSD, XSLT, spring batches, multi-threading, design patterns, web services soap and rest (via xml and json), sql
Tools: and Platform: MySQL Developer, Jira, Eclipse, putty, winscp, Tomcat, SVN, sql developer ( sql ), Jenkins .
- Designing and developing functionalities from backend to front end using technologies like core java, web services, xml, I log, Spring Integration.
- Design, develop, database manipulations as for functionalities like Fraud check, Fused (integrated hit for TU/Exp credit score bureaus). Credit score calculation for the particular user via hitting the data sources via core java.
- Writing rules to calculate risk associated via I Log.
- Upstream web services hit, fetching the response in xml format, parsing and persisting the same in database via hibernate.
- As per the transaction submitted (submit/resubmit …), maintaining the score.
- Credit Score is maintained which is further used to give card to the customer or mark it as a risk.
- Database ddl, dml and xml, xml parsing as per required.
- Data processing via sql, developing web services for credit score to be used further on by end users .
- Code review using crucible.
Technology Used: Core Java, Multithreading j2ee, Spring Integration, Spring DI, MQ SQL, XSLT, XML, web services, Angula js, js, html .
Tools: and Platform: MySQL Developer, Tibco EMS, Jira, Eclipse, putty, winscp, Tomcat.
- Design and develop functionalities which included communication via tibco messages and queues. Trade information is fetched via the message (trade) from tibco queue/file system, which is then parsed, enriched, splitted (sent to various channel), sent to persistence and the to UI. Different modules communicate via spring integration and tibco .
- Used spring integration, spring DI, manipulating messages received via Tibco EMS, used angular js for UI, hibernate used for data persistence.
- Data persisting via hibernate (sql), xslt used as and when it is required to modify the trades format .
- JMS is used for message flows between various components of the project. Various components listen to the topics and queue.( various components: enricher, UI, persistence .. )
- Code review using crucible.
Technology Used: Core Java, j2ee, Rest ful web service, SOAP web services, Spring Batch, Maven, Concurrency, Multi-threading, RDBMS (database handling), XML, JSON.
Tools: and Platform: SOAP UI, CUT framework, U build, U deploy, Tectia, Perforce, Toad for oracle 11.6, iRise.
- Developments of the stories assigned like send Money, cancel Transfers, fetch FROM accounts which require DB as well java programming.
- Developing web services like getRecipient, getAccounts, fromAccounts and on sendMoney services of Bank . Working on synergy initiative of Bank. ( converting soap web services to rest web services )
- Working on spring batches for payments of Bank.
- Web services rest ful development, business requirement analysis, third party interaction and work on spring batches.
- Working on TOAD tool for oracle database.
- Designing Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams etc.
- Writing test cases using Test NG, JUNIT.
- Capturing code coverage using SONAR.
- Checking quality of code using Find Bugs, Check style and PMD.
- Code review using crucible.
Technology Used: Java, j2ee, Rest ful web service, spring MVC, ajax, tiles, JS, Angular JS, Fusion charts, Hibernate, HTML5 canvas, executor framework, concurrency, multi-threading, RDBMS (database handling), HTML 5, PL SQL.
Senior Software Engineer
- Design and developing application to keep a track of statistics, traps, machines, traps information of stacks/devices on the network, swing based application was replaced by thin based client .
- Converting soap based web service to restful web service for various applications which were earlier contained in swing based OmniVista.
- Used technologies like spring MVC, Ajax and tiles.
- Used JS, HTML, JSP to make a rich web GUI.
- Designing the application and architecture (for OV) .
- Creating gauge for display on web ui for various vital parameters as well as developing charts etc for the same.
- Developing end to end functionalities in a 3 tier, for statistics, health, topology and traps and shown to client.
- Executor framework to do multi-threading part in back end for database.
Technology Used: Struts 2, Web service, JMS, core java, Fat Wire, Oracle DB, JSF, web logic, RDBMS.
- Designing and developing new web service for business logic.
- Testing of the modules created using junit, mockito framework .
- Creating database indexes, optimizing db queries.
- Developing front end to back end functionalities using struts2 and hibernate for various claims and all.
- Small poc done to integrating with fatwire using rest api or creating pages using jsf application as well as using spring security.
- Reading jms messages via queue.
Technology Used: Struts2, Hibernate, SVN Tortoise, eclipse, Firebug, html, toad Spring, J2EE (Servlet and JSP)
- Developed the screens for the application using struts2 tags and hibernate to persist the data in the database.
- Database design in collaboration with team.
- Integrating testing and unit testing
- Database work using hibernate.
Technology Used: EJB3.0, PL SQL, MDB, JPA, MySql, Jboss4.2.1, JSP, Servlets, struts 2, J2EE, ExtJS, Any chart, Fire Bug, Intellij 8.1, Perforce, XSLT, JAXB, Struts, JPA(Hibernate), executor framework.
- Developed Device Monitoring app on junos space to monitor the devices in the network.
- Fetched the xml response from all the srx devices and persisted the result in DB and shown it as historical data using extjs.
- Junos space used to show device information, device health on the dashboard .technologies used include ext js wrappers, jsp, servlets, xslt, ejb 3 .