- Seeking a challenging career in Information Technology Industry to work with an innovative and globally competitive environment
- 9 years of IT consulting, Business analysis and development experience across various verticals working around US, Europe and Japan regions.
- Worked extensively on architectural designs, End to End Application Support and Maintenance, Presales (RFP, Due Diligence) solution consulting, extensive exposure in EDI
- Appreciated and ed for design and implementation of migrating legacy applications to EDI Extol in Japan geography.
- Responsible for Change management activities and in - depth knowledge on the ITIL processes.
EDI Skills: Sterling B2B Integrator v5.2, Sterling File Gateway, Sterling Control Center, SeeBurger - BIS, SEEFX, SeeMFT, TradeXpress by Generix, Gentran on Unix, Extol EDI Integrator iSeries, Inovis Trusted Link Enterprise on Unix, Trusted Link iSeries, IBM, Websphere Partner gateway, WTX, EDIFECS.
Database: SQLServer, MS-Access, DB400, Teradata
ERP: JD Edwards, SAP
Functional: Supply chain and Logistics, Retail, Warehouse Management systems.
- Leading a team of 14 resources at onsite and offshore
- Preparing functional specifications by extracting the maps in legacy system
- Gather requirements from SME
- Preparing Technical specification document
- Creating base maps for supply chain transactions
- Unit testing of the maps with custom test cases
- Designing business process
- Integration testing by end to end flow of business process
- Create envelopes, partners
- Handle change requests raised by testing team
- Schedule jobs in batches
Tools: Used: Sterling B2B Integrator 5.2, Sterling Map Editor 5.0 / 8.0.2, Extol iSeries
- Lead a team of 4 resources at offshore
- Handled End of Day Process for Stores and managed the data sync between ETL and Smart servers
- Monitoring of BP’s and handling BP Failures on a daily basis
- Map development and Partner Setup for new customers.
- Setting up Communication Protocols.
- Automation of failures and scheduling of jobs.
- Lead a team of 15 resources at offshore and managed day to day activities.
- Gathered requirements, prepared functional and technical specification documentation.
- Created Application layout, base maps.
- Developed maps using Map Editor 8.0.2.
- Involved in map translation of X12 and EDIFACT standards
- Created test files for various scenarios as per the mapping guidelines.
- Coordinated with end users and customers during UAT Testing.
- Setup Code list, Envelops and Promotion activities
- Setup Trading Partner relationships for customers through SIMON.
- Configured partners through Sterling File Gateway.
- Performed end to end testing of the maps.
- Created IDOC structures with the input received from SAP team.
- Business Process Monitoring and respond to tickets with in SLA.
- Participate in Change management and Problem management discussions.
- Prepared weekly and daily status reports
- Created documents based on Best practices, Performance measures, reusable components and codes that would improve productivity.
Tools: Used: Sterling B2B Integrator 5.2, Sterling Map Editor 8.0.2, SIMON, SFG, IDOC’s
- Need to provide end to end support and development activity.
- Work with end users and prepare functional specifications.
- Prepare testing strategies, develop maps, implement new Partners.
Tools: Used:: Trade Express EDI Translator by Generix
EDI Application Dev and Support
- Prepared Requirement document raised by end-users and third party vendors.
- Techno - functional EDI mapping specs preparations and handled review meetings with customer.
- Lead a group of 2 developers at offshore and 7 developers at Onsite
- Responsible for end to end service delivery.
- Solved incidents and CR’s with in desired SLA
- Part of Change management team and taken care of production promotions and post production activities.