- Over 7+ years with expert skills in designing and developing web applications from the ground up using contemporary presentation frameworks such as AngularJS, React JS, NodeJS, Moment JS, ES6.
- Participated in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle from designing application, developing the product, writing test cases to perform functional tests, to implementing the application on higher environments.
- Coordinated projects based on agile environment using Rally dev tool and scrum methodology using scrum works pro - tool.
- Experience in working on SOA architectures like consuming and testing Web Services.
- Expert in creating Templates, Prototypes, Mockups, Web interfaces and layouts.
- Specialized in designing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Page flow diagrams using Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Extensive experience in developing Single Page Applications Using AngularJS and ReactJS.
- Good experience in Express and Node.JS frameworks.
- Had hands-on experience with AWS (Amazon Web service) in creating EC2 instances.
- Programming knowledge and familiarity in developing webapplications using Java, J2EE, JSP,Servlets, Spring and Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge and Experiences on Collections, Threading, Garbage Collections, Exception Handling, OOPs conceptsand Design Pattern in Core Java.
- Strong Knowledge of object/Relational mapping using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Written Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Good knowledge on Grunt, Gulp and bower.
- Experience in CSS pre-processors such as SASS, LESS and SCSS.
- Good Knowledge on responsive design packages lie Pure CSS, Material Design by Google.
- Experience in ResponsiveWeb design, designing web pages to show elegantly in all kinds of screen sizes.
- Well experienced in debugging websites using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer tools.
- Experienced in using web services like SOAP and REST.
- Extensive use of development tools such as Babel, Webpack and NPM with ECMA Script 6/5.
- Developed Graphical Use Interface (GUI) to display report data using jQuery in Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Worked with all kinds of data formats like XML, XSD, JSON, flatfiles for exchange of data.
- Extensive experience in Adobe IIIUSTRATOR, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Worked with the various environments like LINUX, UNIX, MAC OS and Windows.
- Experience in various IDE’s like Eclipse, NetBeans, Web Storm, Sublime, Atom, Brackets and Notepad++.
- Implemented and tested applications on Node server, Web servers Apache Tomcat, WebLogic and JBoss.
- Fair amount of experience in working with databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Worked on Build Tools like Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and the AEM E-commerce Framework.
- Knowledge with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries using Tables, Views, Functions, Triggers, Stored procedures and PL/SQL Packages.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing(UAT) and Accessibility Testing and fixing the issue.
- Developed and prepared test cases using Jasmine and Karma/Protractor.
- Excellent experience in using various project management tools like JIRA.
- Experience in developing application with MVC, MVVC, TDD Architecture.
- Experience in using version controlsystems like Git, SVN and ClearCase.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Fast learner, hard worker and team player who is proficient in an array of scripting languages and multimedia web tools.
Web/App servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss and NodeJS.
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL and MongoDB.
Version Control: SVN, TFS, GIT
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX, MAC
Protocols: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, POP3, SMTP, SOAP, REST
Graphics Editors: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
Senior Front-End Developer
- Interacted with business analyst and product Owners to understand the requirements to ensure correct UI modules been built to meet business requirements.
- Re-engineered the existing legacy application into a web-based application using the latest web technologies.
- Used techniques in Angular 5 with the help of Typescript .
- Implemented Services and Dependency Injection in Angular 5 to connect the web application to back-end APIs and for sharing the code between the components.
- Used Angular Flex Layout for designing the application.
- Used local storage to save the clients ps or settings.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 5.
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Involved in developing UI pages using $http in Angular 5 for calling the Rest API from Backend.
- Created Angular 5 components, implemented interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 5 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Implemented Token-based Authentication and Role-based Authorization using JSON Web Tokens, Interceptors, Route Guard, Http Client and Node JS .
- Worked on Design and development of RestFul APIs using Node JS and JSON.
- Worked in an Agile- Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work with two week iteration, also involved in sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Used karma to test the project with Jasmine as a Framework & confluence for documentation
- Used GIT for version control and Source Tree to facilitate it.
Environment: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Flex, SASS, AngularJS 5.0/6.0, NPM, CLI, WebPack, TDD, MySQL, PL-SQL, JSON, REST, GIT, RXJS, Karma, Protractor, Node Server, Node JS, Express JS, UNIX, GIT, Jasmine, Karma, Jenkins, Visual Studios 2017.
Confidential, Cary, NC
Senior UI developer
- Collaborated with UI designer and back-end staff for project requirement and analysis.
- Constantly participated in idealization meetings to share ideas.
- Designed front-end web page wire frames following discussions with solution architects.
- Had Hands-on experience with the Microsoft Visio for the developing use case diagrams and Architectural view of the design.
- Defined the site layout and developed Wireframes using Adobe Illustrator.
- Used SASS, LESS and SCSS pre-processor to well develop CSS.
- Developing Responsive Design UI Rich Rest Service Applications, Single Page Applications and HTML Wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries, Ajax, Angular2/4, React JS, AEM and NodeJS.
- Built the custom UI Application logic using OOD and MVC architecture.
- Extensive experience on using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives to perform DOM manipulations.
- Upgraded to Angular4 and Typescript 2.1 and used *ngIf.Else,browser animations,Render 2,email attribute in form validation.
- Familiar with concepts of Directives, Data-binding, Dependency Injections in Angular2/4.
- Wrote application level code to interact with backend and consume the JSON by using RxJS Observables.
- Used Angular4 and React JS for improving the performance in rendering the view.
- Utilized modular structure within the AngularJS application in which different functionalities within the Application were divided into different modules.
- Written RXJS type of programming using rxjs observables and rxjs operators like map and filter.
- Write code style guidelines for Angular4 based on angular official documentations, formularize into simple 4-step procedure for fellow developer to follow.
- Transfer data between parent and child Components by using @Input and @Output.
- Used React router to turn application into Single Page application
- Extensively implemented ES2016 for building interactive cross platform web application and optimizing the application for high performance.
- Worked with NPM commands and using Package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node JS applications.
- Used Web services like REST to access the JSON objects.
- Worked in UNIX Scripting Commands in storing and retrieving data from the local machine.
- Worked in the Test-Driven Developmentlike Red-Green factor technique using Mockito.
- Implemented Client-side interface using React JS, Angular 2.0 and server side by Node JS.
- Used NodeJS Express framework for creating Web services.
- Used NodeJS framework for setup of Web API.
- Extensively used Firebug/web kit inspector to debug UI code and handle different browser CSS issues.
- Interacted with Testing team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of issues.
- Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP) persistence layer DAO, Hibernate for all modules. Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Oracle used as the relational Database.
- Experience in working with web browser extensions like Citrix.
- Worked on tools like Gradle, Grunt, WebPack and developed CLI applications using Commander Module.
- Involved in Agile scrum meetings and updated the tasks based on the user stories of Sprint in Rally.
- Managed all local repositories through Source Tree’s simple interface of GIT client, collaborated with GIT command lines.
Environment: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap, SASS, LESS, SCSS, Adobe Illustrator, AngularJS 2.0/4.0, NodeJS,ExpressJS, ES2016, NPM, Web Strom, CLI, WebPack, TDD, Oracle, PL-SQL, JSON, REST, GIT, Babel, JSX, RXJS, Karma, Protractor, Brackets, Node Server.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Front End Web Designer
- Utilized AngularJS to build new MVC structure to set custom filters and directives.
- Improved desktop applications and performance applications using C/C++
- Developed Javscript applications using Typescript.
- Created Typescript Reusable components and services using component-based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms for sign in and inputting ticket rising information from Angular2.0 framework.
- Developed a component that varies content based on the user’s navigation by using router- outlet directive in Angular2.0
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.JS, Angular 2.0, Node.js, jQuery, Webpack.
- Implemented SPA by using several in built core directives, expressions and modules in perspective of Angular2.0.
- Involved in developing the web pages using (Angular 2 and Angular 4) which are powerful in building
- Implemented a graph using D3.js to summarize monthly financial data
- Used GIT for Version Control to track check-ins and rollback code.
- Involved in developing the web pages using (Angular 2 and Angular 4) which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.JS, Node.js, EXTJS and jQuery.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Configure the Sprites and in corporate the best SEO practices to make the website Google friendly.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js, Require.js and Responsive Design.
- Prototyping the new features and ideas using HTML, CSS (SASS) and D3.js.
- Developed SQL Queries to run against database in Microsoft SQL Server for the application.
- Built HTML templates for high traffic and complex data driven websites.
- Developed application in PaaS environment.
- Optimized UML design using patterns like DAO.
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Developed Server less Cloud Applications using Angular 2 and Amazon Web Services
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE9.
- Involved in a Waterfall based approach to UI Development.
Front End Developer
- Involved in Analysis of the specifications/requirements as provided by the business user and prepared the Analysis documentation.
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin,CSS padding, CSS Grid, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Developed graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks.
- Designed N-tier architecture for the application to maintain a clean and organized working project including UI layer, Business Logic Layer, and Data Access Layer.
- Working experiences with Google API like Google Translate, Google maps etc.
- Developed the prescreening module in EXTJS mainly using the Grid and Tree PANEL.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically-rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions. WebStorm,Eclipse, WebLogic, AngularJS 1.x, NodeJS.
- Used jQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Implemented validation using ngMessage.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS 1.x to make the application user-friendly in the development of the Navigation bars, Tables, Sliders, Calendars etc.
- Implemented client-side validation including $valid, $pristine, $dirty and the server-side validation by using Data Annotation.
- Implemented custom filter to filter tables and display dropdown list by using ng-repeat.
- Used jQuery plugins for the EXTJS Tree in the application.
- Analyzed and parsed the response of JSON/XML to update DOM.
- Wrote Script for AJAX implementation in the website.
- Used NodeJS to perform server-side backend operations.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Performed unit testing using the open source karma/Jasmine framework.
- Used C#.NET to implement business logic.
- Implemented client-side validation with ASP.NET validator controls such as required filed validator, range validator, compare validator, and custom validator.
- Working experience with MySQL database.
- Cross platform information parsing using XML, XSLT and XPATH.
- Created guided and encouraged the GWT incubator, an online community to create widgets and test new ideas with the Google Web Toolkit.
- Worked on the Agile methodology and used Scrum in implementing the project.
- Used Jira as a tool for project tracking and management where we update the daily tasks performed.
- Used SVN for version control and WebStorm IDE.