5 years of professional software engineering experience in analyzing, designing, developing, troubleshooting and optimizing software solutions and web/mobile based applications. Extensive background in data structures, algorithms, object - oriented programming and design.
Web: HTML, CSS, Node JS, RESTful, JSP, Servlet
Framework: AWS, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservice
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
Platforms: Windows, Linux, Apache Tomcat
Network: TCP/IP, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, HTTP, L2, L3 routing protocols.
Other: Agile scrum, Git, Design patterns, CI/CD, Jenkins
Confidential, Fremont, California
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting and optimizing code.
- Created new API’s for users and clients.
- Developed test cases for all back-end services.
- Implemented CI/CD integration with Git and Jenkins based on all test cases.
- Played major role in successful development of ERP system, including key features and sub-systems for CRM and HRM. Implemented multi-tier and MVC architecture using Spring MVC.
- Designed and implemented new web forms and reports using Spring MVC and PL/SQL including stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
- Used Git for version control, JIRA for Agile/Scrum, Swagger for API testing and documentation.
- Developed Middleware system for connecting Card management system and Core banking system; increased online transaction penetration capabilities by 50%. (Java, Oracle DB, REST web service)
- Improved performance of web applications by managing resources and using cache. Enhancements ranged from request reductions to compression enablement and optimization of resources allocation.
- Established services for HRM mobile application operation utilizing Spring Boot.
- Created dedicated web application for government registration process using Microservice, Spring Boot.
- Developed RESTful Web API with hibernate ORM to SQL Server and MySQL.
Software and System Engineer
- Developed web-based application for mobile tracking system. Worked on backend side and used REST and SOAP.
- Conducted unit and integration testing for implementations/integrations.
- Developed an online examination system. It is basically multiple-choice question answer-based system using Java/J2EE Technologies including JSP Custom Tags Libraries, Servlets, JNDI, JMS, EJB 3.0/2.x, Java Beans, JavaFX, Spring, Hibernate and SOAP/REST web services for web, desktop and mobile application interfaces.
- Developed software module of Home Automation system. Detailed web service for receiving commands from Mobile app and dispatching those commands to specific Home server app. Java based Home server app for receiving commands from user interfaces /Mobile app and from centralized Web service/ and dispatching those commands to HW modules for executing.