- 9 years of strong experience in designing and developing User Interface (UI) applications as a Frontend Developer.
- Experience of working on CSS Pre-processors like LESS and SASS.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM).
- Experience in working with Angular 2.0 with extensive knowledge on the latest ECMA6 features and Best Practices
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 2 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using JQuery, HTML5, DHTML & CSS3 to develop valid code and table-free sties.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in node.js, angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down Approach and Bottom up Approach.
- Good Exposure in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures/functions etc for relational databases like Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2, SQL Server 2000, MySQL, and Sybase etc.
- Hands on experience in tools such as SQL Developer and MySQL Work bench, extracted data from Ms.-SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 and Oracle.
- Prepared and ran SQL queries.
- Used complex SQL Queries to perform back-end data base testing.
IDE s: HTML Editor Notepad++, MS Visual Studio 2012, Eclipse IDE, Net Beans IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Application servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
Database: ORACLE 10g/11g, MS SQL server 2008.
Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000, XP, Windows7, Mac OS, Linux.
Version Controls: SVN, VSS, CVS, GIT and Harvest.
Senior UI Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) • Worked effectively in a fast-paced Agile (Scrum/Sprint) Development methodology to meet tight deadlines.
- Made use of react component life cycle methods like Component Did Mount and Component Will Mount and conditionally rendered different components depending upon the props values of the component.
- Created multiple components in React keeping reusability across multiple mini projects in mind to avoid rework to meet tight deadlines.
- Implemented D3.js reporting component using React JS custom directive for statistical information display • Made use of Redux data flow life cycle pattern by calling action creators to send data to store, reducers to specify how application state changes and used reducer composition to split data handling logic to maintain unidirectional data flow.
- Extensively used redux-forms in shipping modules and sign-in modules.
- Created forms that are reusable across multiple mini projects.
- Responsible for developing modules/components that are cross browser compatible and responsive across different browsers like Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Extensively used Redux-saga library to manage side effects within the system and to perform asynchronous calls using generator functions in ES6 and to access browser cache.
- Designed and implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like AngularJS, NodeJS, NPM, and Spring MVC Rest API. Embedded new NPM build with in maven build to reduce the impact of current build process and help run builds seamlessly on the existing infrastructure • Used Web services (RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON • Used Jenkins tools for Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Deployment (CD) • Using GIT version control system • Develop the build script using GRUNT task runner and build the project with different tasks to JSHINT, JSCS, Concat, Uglify, Annotate, and Rev the CSS and JS files • Made use of redux saga middleware to access redux application state and dispatched redux actions.
- Made use of react npm packages like react-slick to develop image carousels, react-modal to display modal and styled it though props and react-input-auto size to expand the input filed depending on the length of the input text entered.
- Made REST API calls to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and populated on UI conditionally depending on the prop values of a component.
- Worked on Enzyme for various phases of Unit testing.
- Integrated HTML into WordPress & CMS platforms by primarily converting them into themes and templates • Created new websites in WordPress CMS and restructured the existing ones by customizing the templates using Dreamweaver • Worked on AWS (S2) to integrate the picture files to the UI • Collaborated extensively with the UX team to get up-to-date mock-ups and creatives and with QA/UAT teams for bug tracking and bug fixing.
- Actively participated in weekly front-end meeting to discuss the scope of reusability of components, dependencies and blockers and coding standards to be followe across multiple projects.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Senior Web UI Developer
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Working as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Building a customer-facing UI in ReactJS with Redux.
- Developing micro service-based+ application using NodeJS with the support of AWS lambda.
- Built backend RESTful APIs using Node.js, and NoSQL databases with DynamoDB.
- Testing code with Mockery, Mocha, Chai, and Chai-Promise.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Maintained high percentage of code coverage by adding unit test as well as integration test.
- Integrated all the project repositories with the help of yarn and mu.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Closely worked with git for version controlling.
- Contributing in all phases of the Agile development lifecycle.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Developing automation scripts to test IOS/Android app with Appium framework.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Web UI Developer
- Worked as Frontend UI Developer by creating Dynamic, Responsive web pages, browser compatible pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Typescript, jQuery and Angular 2.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular 2 Typescript module, components, views, router and Angular 2 APIs like (Ng Module, Forms Module, Http Module, Browser Module, Text Mask Module)
- Used Angular 2's HTTP Client to Interact with Servers/backend and modularized the Application with Ng-Module.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Angular 4 Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Excellent knowledge in the development of User Experience web and mobile based applications.
- Hands-on experience using one-way/two-way data-binding, filters, UI-routers and creating custom directives in Angular 2.
- Optimized the performance of application using Angular 4 Lazy Loading and Ahead of Time Compilation
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with Angular.JS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Developed custom-form validation using built-in angular form properties such as $valid, $invalid, $pristine and $dirty.
- Application Architected and developed using Angular.JS, MVC framework.
- Created Angular.JS custom directive which is restricted to being used as an attribute.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Involved in use of Angular 2.0 technologies to include, LESS and additional technologies to ensure current migration from Angular.JS 1.6 to Angular 2.0.
- Used React.JS in a Play framework to render responsive pages.
- Experience in developing SPA based on unidirectional flow application using React- Redux and Node.JS.
- Used Webpack and NPM to manage dependency graph.
- Used Node.JS NPM module Grunt and Gulp to run tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
Web UI Developer
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) for internal client using technologies like React.JS, Rx.JS, D3.JS, HTML5/4, CSS3/2 to provide Expected, guaranteed, and Estimated Delivery.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets using React.JS.
- Worked in using React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Redux concept.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React.JS.
- Used React.JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React -Dragable.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React.JS and FLUX architecture for internal team's productivity use.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Developed React.JS forms to manipulate text within HTML5 views.
- Worked on React.JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering-using components, which contain additional components, called custom HTML tags.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Performed Unit testing on React.JS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
- Experienced in implementing CRUD database operation on such as MongoDB.
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing code by using Firebug, Fiddler, and Chrome Developer Tools.
Confidential, Colts Neck, NJ
- Developed the front-end components using AngularJS framework to leverage the Model View Control (MVC) architecture.
- Involved in the development life cycle with the Agile methodology.
- Used spring framework that handles application logic and makes calls to business objects and services mainly SOAP Web services.
- Rebuilt user interface with UI Bootstrap and custom CSS styling with the other front-end developers in the team.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Written so many applications from the scratch using editors like dream viewer, web storm and eclipse.
- Used Spring Security for OAuth authentication, by configuring Spring Security into SpringMVC CV application.
- Used ReactJS to make a reusable component to update a section of home page with regular intervals.
- Hands on experience in conducting Web Application Security scan, Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking using commercial and non-commercial applications and methodologies such as OWASP Top 10 and HP Web Inspect.
- Used CSS optimization to develop web pages with responsiveness.
- Initiated market research studies and analyzed findings to understand customer and market opportunities
- Sourced and executed pre-production development by closely working with • Worked with Quality Assurance Manager and factories to monitor and enforce set.
- Worked on Media Queries as a complement to the Grid System of UI Bootstrap to facilitate the implementation of the responsiveness.
- Implemented navigation bar as a custom directive of AngularJs Framework so that it can be reused on different templates.
- Bound the data to the different views after fetching the JSON formatted data from back-end web services by consuming AJAX calls.
- Developed the login and registration module and used the jQuery Validation Plugin for the form validation.
- Worked on multiple cross browser compatibility issues to support browsers according to the business requirements, including Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and IE.
- Used debugging toolkit FireBug, Chrome Dev Tools, IE Tester, etc. to track and fix bugs.
- Designed, configured and maintained the website for company's internal and external communications based on organization's strategies and goals
- Played a programmer role in UI design and development of the front-end and backend architecture.
- Managed the day ¬to ¬day activities of projects through the complete design process.
- Executed design comps into XHTML, complying with site coding standards and industry best practices.
- Created custom jQuery plug-in for custom functionality of the site.
- Responsible for making PDF format of the screens and screen flows for the client to review with ease.
- Wrote CSS compatible for popular browsers.
- Developed HTML interfaces with an understanding of UI design principles and object¬ oriented program development.
- Implemented AJAX based UI for some module with various Architecture.
- Good knowledge in JSON.
- Worked on Web 2.0 development exposure of jQuery Layout and Navigation, Event Handling, Popup Dialogs, Menus and Skinning.