- Having 7+ years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of Multi - Tier Web and Distributed applications using Java, J2EE Technologies and Related Frameworks
- Solid experience with various Software Development Methodologies like SDLC, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Agile Software Development.
- Good development skills using Core Java, OOP’s, Collection, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent Java development skills using J2EE, J2SE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, JNDI and Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)
- Experience in developing the application tier using Spring and Spring Modules (MVC, Spring DI, AOP and Templates)
- Experience in configuring and coding using ORM components, setting up configuration files, annotations using Hibernate framework
- Designing, Implementing, Developing, Deploying and Consumes Web Services (REST, Jersey, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC, and JAX-WS)
- Experience in writing Build Scripts using Shell Scripts, MAVEN and using CI (Continuation Integration) tools like Jenkins.
- Expertise in using and deploying the web application on various web & application servers like Apache web server, Web Logic, Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere.
- Proficiency in programming with different Java IDE's like Eclipse, WebLogic Workshop
- Expertise in designing applications using various J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, etc.
- Expertise in development of unit test cases using JUnit
- Experience in Log4j for capturing the logging information from the java code
- Experience in SQL and Worked on databases like Oracle, MySQL
Design Skills: UML, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Design patterns
Java and J2EE: JDK, Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, JSTL, JTA, Connection Pooling
WebSphere:, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC OS
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and implémentation using AGILE methodology for iterative development of the application. Participated in Scrum, Retrospective and Release Planning Meetings.
- Developed application using Spring Framework, Hibernate, Web Services (RESTFUL).
- Worked on Spring Controllers and configured using annotations to handle the presentation requests and integrated with services and DAO using annotation.
- Developed and Consumes Restful web services and tested using SOAP UI.
- Developed JUnit for Unit Testing .
- Experience with Springboot.
- Used JSP, JSTL and Spring tags for retrieving and displaying data.
- Helped the build team to integrate the code Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Used the Log4j frame work to log the system execution details to log files.
- Used GIT version controlling to maintain project versions
- As a part of Quality assurance participated in the Code review process.
- Analyzed web applications, documented detail Test plans, Test cases and expected results based on the business functional requirements.
- Used SPLUNK to search and reviews the logs information while working on the incidents
- Used Tomcat web server to deploy application locally and used IBM Web Sphere to deploy application in production
Environment: Java,J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC/ DI/ AOP/ Templates, Hibernate, Web Services, RESTFUL Services, SOAP, SOAP UI, JUnit, HQL, SQL, JSTL, Spring Tags, HTML, CSS, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, SPLUNK, TOAD, WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server, Tomcat Server, Eclipse, Oracle, Linux/Unix
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Java /j2EE developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Designed & developed Application using Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Spring templates.
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Jersey frameworks).
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using S pring, Hibernate, Servlets and JSP.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture (Spring Framework), Hibernate deployed on Web Sphere Application Server connecting to a database. Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Developed unit test cases and suits on JUnit framework for unit testing.
- Involved in Sprint to develop the user stories.
- Used Version Control Tool GIT to perform Checking-out and Checking-in of codes from the repository.
- Wrote different queries in Oracle using SQL
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagram, class diagram and active diagrams for application components and interfaces.
- Worked closely with various teams to resolve issues which include Business, QA, Build & Deployment, Off-shore, Tier2, Production Support teams.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications, and Technical specifications according to their requirements.
- Used spring’ s IOC, AOP and auto wiring concepts in developing the application.
- Used Spring Container to performed dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate to map the database with POJO using hbm.xml files.
- Designed the Architecture of the project as per MVC standards.
- Used Spring MVC for the developing funds module and mortgage module.
- Deployed the application on JBOSS application server.
- Used AJAX technology for creating interactive Web Applications.
- Developed SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL.
- Developed JSP (Java Server Pages) for orders module and Customer Service Department.
- Used Maven for build code.
- Used SQL, for handling Mysql database.
- Involved in Integration of all the modules and deploying them on the Application server and used JMS.
- Involved in bug fixing of various modules in the application that were raised by the testing team.
- This application is based on Spring framework. Spring MVC architecture is a variation of the classic Model-View-Controller (MVC) design paradigm.
- Designed and developed the application using Spring, Web services, Hibernate
- Involved in different phases of SDLC Life Cycle.
- Developed and implemented applications using Eclipse.
- Developed Web forms using JSP
- Designed and implemented components that convert data to valid XML that is transformed by XSL/XSLT files to HTML.
- Involved in Unit Testing and other testing process.
- Participate with ad-hoc troubleshooting, functionality problems and performance bottlenecks as needed.
Environment: Java, J2EE, CSS, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Web Services, SOAP, Hibernate, Log4j, Junit, Ant, RMI, ANT, GIT, JDBC, XML, HTML, Eclipse, Tomcat, Oracle
- Analyzing business requirements along with team lead.
- Designed necessary backend Java classes to support data access and user authorization.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Servlet Framework.
- Troubleshooting and implementing bug fixes related to client and user reported issues.
- Involved in the coding of generating the Actions, Action Forms.
- Designed the logic using Java classes and DAOs to perform the functionalities.
- Wrote Client-side validation using Servlet Validate framework and Java script.
- Implemented Servlet Action classes using Servlet controller component.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings
- Developed various daily jobs using SQL to update notification status in multiple tables.
- Debugged and enhanced performance of the web application.
- Developed high quality software solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs.
- Created technical specifications and use cases.
- Used SVN version controlling to maintain project versions.