- 7+ years of IT experience in Programming with Application Software Development in IT industry and dynamic experience in Software Development Life Cycle including requirement gathering, designing, programming, testing and implementation of major Systems.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, Multi - Threading, Serialization.
- Expertise in application development using MVC architecture with JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web services, Apache Tomcat server, Oracle under Windows.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and various software development methodologies such as Agile Methodology and Waterfall model.
- Hands on experience in the design of J2EE architecture Web Applications, using technologies such as Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP, JDBC, Servlets.
- Good knowledge about using design patterns which include MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Factory, DAO (Data Access Object).
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate (Caching, Relationships and Hibernate DAO) Object relational mapping (ORM) framework and configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch.
- Expertise in developing light weight business component and integrated applications using Spring framework, spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security using features like IOC and configuring application context for spring bean factory.
- Detailed experience with Spring Framework projects including use of features: AOP, DAO, Dependency Injection(IOC).
- Have Strong experience in using Web Services Technologies like SOAP(JAX-WS), RESTful (JAX-RS)&MicroServices.
- Good work experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Micro services architecture.
- Good working knowledge of MAVEN for project build and Log4J for logging.
- Experience in unit testing using Junit, Mockito, Power Mockito and Cucumber.
- Experience in Production support and Debugging of live applications.
- Have excellent analytical, programming and problem-solving skill.
- Possesses good leadership qualities, good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, take initiatives and proactive in solving problems.
Languages JAVA: Java/J2EE Technologies Servlets, JDBC
Application/Web Servers Apache Tomcat, WebSphere: IDE Eclipse, RAD
Web Service Tools SOAP UI: Frameworks Spring, Hibernate
Testing/Logging tools Junit, log4J: Web Services SOAP, RESTful
Build Script ANT, Maven: Version Control Systems GIT, SVN, GitHub
Project Management Tools JIRA: Continuous Integration Tool Jenkins
Design Patterns MVC, Factory, Singleton, DAO: Methodologies Agile, WaterfallWeb Technologies HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XHTML, Schema Modeling
Confidential - Buffalo Grove, IL
Sr. Java Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in the requirement analysis of technical design documents.
- Designed the application using Spring 4framework as the integration tool. Developed Controller layer to invoke different service.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection & integrated Hibernate for interacting with Oracle Database.
- Used Spring beans to encapsulate business logic and implemented application MVC architecture using spring MVC framework.
- Integrated Spring Security with JDBC to manage user registration and login.
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot.
- Integrated Hibernate 4.1.2 with Spring to construct persistent layerusing Hibernate Template class to retrieve asset data and investment order history data from Oracle 10g database.
- Utilized Hibernate-ORM to map order data with database table and enabled Hibernate second level cache using EhCache to enhance the performance of history order data retrieval.
- New library development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot
- Developed HQL queries for CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations and to update order status once back office processed trading order.
- Developed the application using Core Java, Multi-Threading, Spring Core, Beans, JDBC, Transaction and Batch, ORACLE, Maven.
- To query database using the Java collection framework.Involved in batch processing using SpringBatch framework to extract data from database and load into corresponding App tables
- Consumed SOAP web service provided by back office to transfer order data for execution and use Java XML Parser (Dom4j) to interpret the response.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on WebSphere8.5Application Server.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology and developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit 4.0.
- Designed and developed Java Multi-Threading based collector parser and distributor process, when the requirement was to collect, parse and distribute the data.
- Wrote automated test using BDD framework using Cucumber.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j technology and configured Maven dependencies for build automation.
- Followed Agile methodology (Scrum) as the development guideline and actively participated in project tracking using JIRA 7.0.
Confidential - Boston, MA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developed Spring Framework Controllers and worked on spring application framework features.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Factory, Singleton.
- Implemented API based on Spring Data module for saving the stream data to the database for only read operations to make available for further use.
- Developed applications using Hibernate persistence framework, wrote persistent classes, hibernate query language, worked on Criteria API.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping as per the database schema
- Used maven to create the war/ear file.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity and manipulation.
- Implemented classes to stream the data from the social media applications.
- Written interface implementation based on third party API's Twitter4J.
- Implemented Dashboard Services using web services, XML.
- Strong proficiency with Swing printing, imaging and other packages of Core JavaAPI
- Apart from the development role, was also involved in production support activities which involve opening and resolving defect, testing and reproducing the identified bugs and analyzing the logs.
Environment: Java 8.1, Hibernate, REST Web Services, Spring, Log4j, JUnit, Git, Maven, HTML & CSS. Tool, SQL, PL/SQL, SVN, CVS, Ant, Unix, Windows XP, SOAP, JUnit, JMS, IBM WebSphere MQ
Confidential, Anderson, SC
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging the application based on J2EE standards and working inAGILE SCRUM.
- Extensively used core java concepts like collection frame work, multi-threading, OOPS and Exception Handling.
- Worked on the REST Web Services and used Spring Framework and developed the Spring Features to implement the protein test and Order management and result visualizing service.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Entity Manager Factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring AOP features for solving cross-cutting concerns.
- Developed the persistence layer using Spring JPA, created the POJO objects and mapped using JPA annotations and Transaction Management to fetch the data from SQL.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using Restful.
- Used HibernateonTomcat Server for mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model.
- Used Java 8 Lambdas to make anonymous inline function calls and used Streams to work effectively with Collection objects
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVCdesign pattern of spring framework.
- Created database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and functions using PL/SQL in Oracle Db.
- Worked on JIRA for tracking and updating the JIRA tickets and handling daily and production issues.
- Used CI/CD allowing for deploy to multiple client environments and automated the continuous integration and deployments using Jenkins.
- Worked with GIT Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
- Developed build script using Maven to build, package, test and deployed the application based on the web services sub-modules.
- Used JUnit to test, debugged and implemented the application and auditing tool is implemented by using log4j.
Confidential - Houghton, MI
Sr. J2EE/Java Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Involved in gathering the requirements to enhance the existing Content Management Process.
- Use the DAO, VO (Value objects) and other J2EE Design Patterns in developing application code.
- Design and development of Internal App Using Hibernate, Spring.
- Involved in coding for the business layer using Java, Spring Framework and persistence mechanism used is Hibernate.
- Extensive implementation of Maven builds process for various applications.
- Used Web Sphere Application server for deploying the applications.
- Used RAD IDE for developing, testing and deploying applications.
- Used Clear Case and SVN for version control.
- Participated in group sessions, design reviews, and code analyzing
- Proactively communicate with the development and QA team to anticipate configuration management issues and processes.
- JUnit, Log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
Environment: Java, Spring, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, JPA, Web Sphere, SVN, Clear Case, JDBC, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Maven, JUnit, RAD.
Confidential - Austin, TX
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE SCRUM methodology.
- Architected, designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in Angular which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application.
- Developed on the modules of the application using Spring and Spring Boot Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented nested views and routing using Angular UI Router as per the requirement. GUI was developed using JSP, HTML, and Angular and created reusable components in Angular using Custom Directives Filters, Services and Partials.
- Exposed RESTful web services using JAX-RS. Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Restful API for various requirements.
- Developed pages using Angular directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Implemented RESTFUL microservices using spring boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Eureka,
- Spring Zuul, Spring Feign, Spring Hysterix, Ribbon and consumed using spring REST services using Spring REST Template.
- Implemented RESTful clients using Spring RestTemplate where Basic Authentication was resolved using AOP interceptors.
- Developed and designed the agent portal using Angular framework along with CSS3, HTML.
- Replaced existed Angular JS code with Angular code, which decreased number of lines of code for a web application which increased performance.
- Created Maven build files to create the WAR files and involved in development of the system using the Spring MVC framework. Involved in development of Hibernate objects to persist data into the database.