- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and great knowledge of server - side CSS pre-processing platform SASS
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Ability to write well-documented, well-commented, clear and maintainable efficient code for web development.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Use Node JS and Angular 6 to create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send requests to servers
- Good experience with Responsive Web Design, JSON , AJAX , AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS and Twitter Bootstrap
- Extensive experience in UI Designing, Web design, UI Development, Web Development, and testing web pages with Usability standards.
- Experience in development tools like Brackets, Eclipse IDE, MS Visual Studio 2012 and Sublime Editor. Experience running complex and high volume ETL processes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to serve and to fetch the data.
- Experience with MTM, TFS and JIRA tools for issue and bug tracking.
- Developed ETL Scripts to resolve Circular Relationships, Synthetic Keys & Modeling Issues.
- Experience in Agile methodology and good knowledge various methodologies.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis,
RDBMS Servers: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS Access, Sybase 12.0/11.0, SQL Server 2008
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, UNIX
Web & Apps: Angular2/4/6, jQuery, Bootstrap
Reporting Tools: SSRS, QlikView 9, 10, 11, 11.2
IDE, HTML Editor: Eclipse IDE, Sublime, Brackets, Microsoft Visual Studio
QA Tools: Microsoft Test Manager, TFS, Jira
Confidential - Southlake, TX
Sr UI Developer
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used HTML5, CSS3, Typescript and Angular to design a user-friendly and multi functionality interface. Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Coordinated with different teams & conducted meetings to Analyse business requirements & documented the same. Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using React JS for DOM manipulation
- Used Bootstrap components for responsiveness in Angular project.
- Gathered high-level requirements from Business/Product directors, stakeholders and managers for enhancement of the current system. Re-designed the website to improve user experience and add new functionality by using Node JS.
- Used React JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application.
- Responsible for gathering Monitoring, Quality Assurance, Controlling the Project Schedule and deliverables. Used TFS for version control and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Worked with Express middleware to build a test server using Node JS
- Gateway Device provisioning and live set-up to the application to monitor the claimed/provisioned gateways.
- Implemented new UI forms to the screen using Angular JS including various required validations as per requirements.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, Node JS with JSON.
- Used ReactJS for front-end framework and Flux architecture for creating data layers.
- Involved in matters relating to Angular 5 to ensure products were released in a timely fashion and that the code remained organized.
- Involved in developing application where Ruby on Rails framework is used.
- Used GPT tool to provision the gateway and connected to a console to monitor progress.
- Good involvement in actualizing MVC systems like Angular JS for AJAX information calls utilizing the $http benefit.
- Working in an AGILE Development model that uses JIRA for documenting progress.
Confidential - Durham, NC
- Involved in story planning, deciding story points, scrum calls and creating tasks needed for each story.
- Worked with the java developers to provide JSON structure needed for the front end to display the alerts.
- Added user validations and user permissions by using Node Js and Angular JS.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Design Pattern using AngularJS and also developed reusable components with AngularJS custom directives.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, Node JS with JSON which creates/updates/deletes the alerts.
- Implemented client-side validation.
- Created HTML pages from the PDF's given by the UX and used AngularJS to retrieve data from the Rest Services .
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plugins like modal, date-picker etc.,
- Validated all the HTML/XHTML and CSS code according to W3C and made it compliant.
- Delivered cross browser, ADA compliant, good quality code.
- Used Chrome Developer's tool for debugging the website and manipulated the Node JS using DOM functions.
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis: Understanding the requirements of the business partners and the flow of the application.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used Node JS for custom client-side validation and DOM manipulations.
- Coded Angular JS controllers and directives for application functionality and filters for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, CSS and Bootstrap. Interacted with other teams through walkthroughs, teleconferences, and meetings to resolve various compliance issues.
- Watched project changes with Grunt task runner and installed latest version of libraries with NPM and Bower based on running in the Node JS environment.
- Created custom Directives using Angular JS which contain restrict values (AECM), template, and link functions to display a list of items inside a grid
- Analyzed the processes which module needed customization for the business structure.
- Worked with the account managers to gather requirements for the implementation.
- Reviewed quality with respect to the requirements based on reliability, functionality and performance. Created report templates based on the requests by account managers.
- After successful development and testing of the product, participated in product release and deployment to end-user.
- Developed, maintained, and executed automation test cases using Selenium Web Driver (JAVA). As part of a team, a test case repository was created and maintained to certify the product met the business objectives and requirements.
- Built strong relationships with others to earn their trust and negotiate engine test time
- Performed functional, regression, compatibility, usability, security, and ad-hoc testing. Resulted in 100% reported defects with 0% post-production customer issues.
- Identified, reported, and managed defects in the defect tracking system resulting in a reduction of duplicate defects due to communication with the development team.
- Mentored three SQA team members as needed, on requirements analysis and developing test cases, thereby increasing the availability to work on individual projects.
- Consolidated existing test cases resulting in the reduction of duplicated steps and increasing valuable time to concentrate on higher risk features during quarterly releases.
- Defined consistency guidelines for the SQA team to provide test case portability when contractors or other key personnel where needed to assist in test case execution.
- Provided weekly status of quality assurance activities via written and verbal communication.
- Project participation with offsite personnel during the requirements phase, development, and production release. Increased tester knowledge of assigned feature, questions and comments during the development phase, allowing for thorough testing prior to production.
- Assisted in the creation and maintenance of automated scripts to increase efficiency and reduce manual test coverage.