- Experianced technical and people manager, with over 14+ years of industry experience in in the technology industry with a deminstrated history of working in Agile (SAFe Framework) and waterfall methodologies.
- End to end working experience in Analysis, Solution Design, Team Leading, Development,andimplementation of various business solutions using microservicesm Rest/SOAP Webservices, Java J2EE, EJB3.0,Struts,HTML 5.0, JQuery, AJAX, with experience on key concepts ofOOPS, MVC, Data Structure and UI and Sever Side Programming.
- Having experience in the development of applications for the Banking and Financial domain with excellent client interaction anddocumentation skills.
- I have been in a Client facing role for past 9years. Currently working as a SME / Team Lead / Technology lead /Onshore coordinator for development and maintenance of Consumer Preference applicationfor Confidential client.
- I am looking for a role where I can continue to grow in leadership and knowledge, excel leverage my skills and abilities, interact and share with team members and colleagues, and develop world classsolutions to real world challenges.
- Banking, Financial and Payment Card Industry domain knowledge.
- Team lead, Designing, developing, and implementation of web centric products and business solutions.
- Coaching, leading and managing a high performance development team.
- Functional Analyst and SME for Alerts / Notification application for a Confidential company
- Good understanding of J2EE architecture and UI and server side components.
- Hands on experience on coding, code refactoring and JUnit Development.
- Have experience in team management with activities like planning, scheduling, coordination, task management and mentoring.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability of taking challenging assignments.
- Ability to provide practical solutions for issues.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict timelines.
- Experience with SDLC and Agile development methodologies
- Have strong experience in interacting with US based clients.
Software Development Methodology: SAFe4 Agile(Scrum Kanban), SDLC, CMMI
Frameworks: Micro services, J2EE,Struts, Spring, Angular1.x, Jquery, YUI framework
Requirements Engineering Tools: HP QC, Microsoft office tools, Service Desk, JIRA, Confluence, BMC Remedy
G UI: JSP, Servlets
Languages: Java,PL/SQL, JIL, HTML
J2ee Technologies: J2EE, JDBC, EJB3.0, Struts,JPA, Hibernate, Web services (SOAP and Rest), MQ
Web/Application Servers: Webspehre, Jboss, Web logic, Tomcat
Markup Languages: HTML, DHTML
Databases: DB2, Oracle, MySql, SQL Server
OS: Windows XP/ win7, Windows Server 2003, Unix (Solaris), Linux (red hat), IBM Mainframe
Version control Tools: GIT, Rational ClearCase, MS VSS, Clear Quest, Perforce
Development Tools: intelliJIdea, Eclipse, Toad, MS Visio, JUnit, Jtest, DWR, Quick build, Autosys/CA7 scheduler, omniture site catalyst, DST Products (AWD, TRAC web, Fan web), HP - QC
BI Tools Open source: Pentaho BI reporting server, Jasper server, Pentaho ETL
- RespoOnshore Lead &SME Consumer Preference application
- Responcible for Coaching, leading and managing a high performance development team.
- Working with application developers, product owner, analysts, and inernal/external stake holders.
- Used persistence frameworks, Hibernate ORM, JPA to map POJOs to a relational database.
- Expertise in developing applications using Spring framework like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Data, Oracle, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, etc.
- Developed Project Specific Java API's for the new requirements with the Effective usage of Data Structures, Algorithms and Core Java, OOPS concepts.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of backend components using J2EE technologies such as Springs 3 and SpringJDBC andEJB's.
- Extensive use of J2EE and EJB3 and JPA.
- Strong working experience on Hibernate. Used Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Hibernate Caching.
- Define Project Implementation Plan, Risk & Mitigation Plans, Work and Resource Plan and perform Monthly, Weekly and ad-hoc reporting and tracking.
- Execution and delivering new functionality using SAFe 4 Agile framework.
- Technology Upgrade - Migration of application form Java 6/Websphere7/MQ7 to Java 8/WebSphere 8.5/MQ8
- Performance Improvements - Resolved latency issues with application and reduced the processing time for nearly real time alerts. Application process more than 2 million transactions on a daily average.
- Future Upgrade - Currently working on solution design to have a Restful Micro service based architecture so as to host Consumer Preference Application on PCF Cloud as a product used across geographies.
- Developed a Web and RESTful Application (backend) with MySQL and Oracle. All these using Packer, Vagrant and Docker
- Expertise in Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC and Apache Kafka.
- Built REST API with NodeJS on the Server-side and back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end application web pages.
- Project & Technology Lead / Functional Analyst for RPS applications
- Gathering Requirements and features specifications from the Client.
- Analysis of the requirements provided by the clients.
- Working on the requirements and designing the solution.
- Management aspects include coordinating with Business and Technical Areas for the Product and defining procedures for Business Process definition with the Clients.
- Define Project Implementation Plan, Risk & Mitigation Plans, Work and Resource Plan and perform Monthly, Weekly and ad-hoc reporting and tracking with the help of agile methodology.
- Reviewing the Test cases to cover all functionality
- Maintaining Prototype for Functional Description
- Analytics (Site catalyst).
- Online Expense report generation and Performance Dashboard creation. Integration of Google Maps with Pentaho Dashboard was also done for display of data with respect to geographical locations. This application is developed for the finance division of the bank.
- It includes development of Internet Banking Application modules which provides the end user with various functionalities like payments, funds transfers, credit card system, and account balance inquiry, offshore transfers and collections.