- Good experience in developing web applications with Single Page Applications (SPAs) framework using AngularJS.\
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes Design, Analysis, Development, Implementation, Integration, User Interaction, Documentation, Testing and Deployment.
- Solid experience in consuming Restful Web Services to implement AJAX call for processing JSON/XML format files between front-end and back-end.
- Experience in designing web applications employing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Bootstrap.
- Developed cross browser compatible pages using Modernizer to ensure proper working of CSS3 and HTML5 features.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Experience with Database Systems like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, and DB2, by scaling across data centers and in-depth understanding of Database concepts, triggers, joins.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Hands on Experience with Version Control tools like CVS, VSS, GIT and SVN for Source Code Control systems like MS Visual Source Safe, TFS (Team Foundation Server) version management and some other tools like Grunt, Gulp, Angular CLI.
- Created clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web/application development.
- Working with Angular2 modules, classes, components and services.
- Expert in Restful services consuming using Get, Post, Delete, Put methods.
- Professional experience in managing web, IT and other projects, able to lead, facilitate and organize projects and coordinate the activities needed to successful guide the projects from concept to closure.
- Highly curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to work independently and within the group can learn quickly and easily adaptable to new technologies and work environments.
- Effective problem solving skills, good in written and verbal communication. Driven to meet deadlines. Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software.
Frameworks & Libraries: jQuery, Node.js, Backbone.js, D3.js, React.js, AngularJS/Angular 2/ 4, Bootstrap.
IDE & Editors:: Sublime, Notepad++, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio code, Grunt.
Debugging Tools:: Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug, W3C Validator, JIRA, BugZilla.
Database:: SQL Server 2008/2012, RDBMS, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle11g.
Operating Systems:: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Version Control:: SVN, Git Hub.
Confidential, St. Louis, Mo
Sr. UI Developer
- Used new CSS3 features like multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts, transform and transpose and media.
- Perform & analyze usability testing - Standardized reusable UI/UX patterns across application suite.
- Developed and designed the agent portal using framework AngularJS 2.0 along with CSS3, HTML.
- Extensively used all the new HTML5 features like local storage, new input attributes, Canvas and SVG, audio and video etc.
- Used twitter Bootstrap for creating responsive web design for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Worked on the Agile methodology and used Scrum in implementing the project.
- Good Experience in implementing MVC frameworks like Angular for AJAX data calls using the $http server.
- Integrating front end elements with the Node.js server and writing testable server side code
- Develop components in Angular and AngularJS to interact with backend API (Java/Express/C#)
- Worked on all the latest Angular concepts like creating custom directives, components, services, $http service, factory's, $watch and $apply etc.
- Integrating MongoDB databases and collections with Node.js server
- Used NodeJS and Java to perform server-side backend operations.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac and debugged using tools like Firebug.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture and Redux architecture.
- Replaced existed Angular JS code with Angular JS2 code, which decreased number of lines of code for a web application which increased performance.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animation and Flux Concepts
- Developed Node js application, server side and client side SOA architecture.
- Worked on consuming JSON and XML object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Worked with the SASS/SCSS pre-processor to simplify writing the CSS stylings.
- Lean UX - took user stories straight to iterative prototypes.
- Used Bower and NPM to manage front-end and node modules respectively.
- Performed unit testing using the open source Karma/Jasmine framework.
- Used JIRA as a tool for project tracking and management where we update the daily tasks performed.
Sr. UI Developer
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) -Project Analysis, Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Documentation and Deployment and also in Windows Client Environment in Agile Methodology.
- Being part of the scrum team developed code to meet deadlines with quality deliverables.
- Implemented MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get the control over the applications.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Bootstrap and media queries.
- Extensive use of AJAX and jQuery by creating dynamic and interactive user experience.
- Development of UI screens using HTML, jQuery and Cascaded Style Sheet (CSS) • Experience with building REST and SOAP web services API's.
- Used Angular.JS framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated to UI.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ to Entities Connect to the Database and perform all the database transactions.
- Created WEB API REST services and consumed using jQuery UI client application.
- Used Entity Framework for working with Relational data and LINQ for updating the data.
- Created Database design, Maintenance, ER Diagrams, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Indexes, and Temporary Tables using SQL Server 2016
- Worked on RabbitMQ, Postman and involved in Migrating data from Oracle to Mongo.
- Involved in creating packages, stored procedures, user defined functions, cursors, joins and complex queries in SQL.
- Prepared automated unit test cases for functionality testing and performed extensive unit testing using N-unit.
- Used LINQ to SQL to write integrated queries and perform transform operations.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) • Created test plans and performed unit and regression testing on the application.
Confidential, Bedford, MA
Sr. UI Developer
- Designed and developed the web application using Angular 6, TypeScript, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Java.
- Consumed Angular CLI to scaffold the application by creating components, services and other modules needed.
- Implemented various features of Angular6 such as data binding, custom pipes, routing, custom directives, string interpolation, and dynamic binding to meet custom requirements.
- Designed Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular.
- Implemented Angular 6 Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application tasks.
- Produced content pages with CSS3 layout and style markup presentations and also used TypeScript methods and properties.
- Performed Bootstrap concepts like Labels, Button dropdowns, Button Groups, Dropdowns, Panels, List group for enhancing the web application.
- Involved in writing Spring MVC rest controllers for UI interactions and server side flow.
- Utilized Spring Resttemplate to invoke Rest API's to send the web service response to update applications using JSON data format.
- Used Postman tool for testing the Rest API token based authentication.
- Performed Git for version control, issue tracking, and source collaboration.
- Tested the functionality of the web application using Jasmine to perform Unit testing.
- Working in the Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participated in sprint planning, scrum meetings and reviews.
Environment: Java/J2EE, VS Code, Angular 6, TypeScript, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Postman, Jasmine, Git, Agile (Scrum), SQL Server 2016, Eclipse, Spring MVC, Spring Rest.
Confidential, SF, CA
- Converted raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes.
- Used CSS selectors for condition-based styling and pseudo-classes to add some special effects to selectors.
- Creating environment for user-acceptance testing and facilitating Integration and User Acceptance Testing with JUnit.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to write the code and integrate the application.
- Apache ANT was used for the entire build process.
- Followed Agile methodology, interacted directly with the client to provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions, and tailor application to customer needs.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Gathered and clarified requirements with business analyst to feed into high-level customization design, development and installation phases.
- Responsible for understanding the scope of the Project and Requirement gathering.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML.
- Experience on implementing the Angular.js in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Used different jQuery plugins like jquery scroll, page transition, Jqwidgets, Jquery UI, loading overlay with css animate to provide good user interface.
- Back-end development of enhancements and customizations to the database scripts, triggers, stored procedures.
- Extensive use of different modules in Angularjs like UI-router, UI bootstrap, oclazyload, ngsanitize, ngdialog to build single page application. Used ajax calls from front end to get data in json format.
- Used Angularjs themes like Metronic, Angular and forza to build responsive admin dashboard.
- Used Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle, such as requirements gathering, modeling.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design and implementation of the Administration and billing module of the project.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, class diagrams and Sequence diagrams in the detailed design phase of the project using Rational Rose.
- Designed an application which is a web based application through which students who are trying to obtain admission to a university can have a proper portal for all their queries until they are admitted.
- Designed by analyzing all the system architecture, including hardware and software requirements that are needed for the functional implementation.
- Developed front end Applications using HTML, CSS
- Written SQL Queries to interact with MySQL database.
- Developed UI for responses from API's for third party integration (JSON file format)