- 6 years’ experience in developing web - based enterprise application using JAVA/JAVA EE in various domains like ecommerce, Insurance and Health Care
- Professional in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phase of design, development, implementation, deployment, testing and maintenance as per quality standards using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming Concepts, multi-threading, exception handling
- Java 1.8 concepts such as Lambda expressions, Functional interfaces, Streams API and expertise in JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans
- Familiar with Design Patterns of Java such as Singleton, Factory Pattern etc.
- Proficient in Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring AOP and Hibernate 4.0 frameworks for Rapid application development
- Experience in producing and consuming REST, SOAP Web Services using different technologies like JAX-WS, Jersey, JAX-RS and messaging services like Java Messaging Services (JMS) and testing services with Postman and SoapUI.
- Hands on experience with Mule Anypoint platform and anypoint studio in developing and integrating web services using RAML.
- Working knowledge in cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as EC2 instances, S3 buckets, Elastic Beanstalk, Dynamo DB, VPC, Simple Queue Services, Simple Notification Services
- Proficient in designing microservices applications with docker and Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) using Jenkins and AWS Code Deploy
- Hands on experience on database design using MySQL 5.7, Oracle 11g, NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra Skilled in writing complex queries, stored procedures and transactions on different databases
- Hands on experience on JIRA and Bugzilla for issue tracking and logging and worked with different reporting tools such as Jasper Reports, JFreeCharts for project modules
- Proficient in writing test cases using Junit, Mockito for different modules in project for Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with application servers like Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, Web Logic, and JBOSS.
- Experience with Git version control system build automation tools like Maven and ANT
- Self-motivated team player hardworking individual and quick learner with good behavioral and technical skills.
Languages\ Enterprise Java: Java 1.7/1.8 and J2EE, PL/SQL\ JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS
Tools: & Framework\ Front-end Technologies: Struts2, Spring framework 4.x, Spring MVC, \ HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Ajax, \Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, \ Bootstrap and Angular JS\ JMS, JSF, Log4J, Spring Boot, Spring Security.
O-R Mapping\ Database/Clients: Hibernate 4.x and JPA.\ Oracle, My SQL, and Mongo DB
Web Services \ Version Control: Api Gateway (AWS), SOAP, \ GIT HUB, SVN and CVN Restful, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B
Build Script\ Project Management Tools: Jenkins, ANT and Maven.\ JIRA, Bugzilla, Microsoft Project
Testing Tools/Others \ OS & Environment: JUnit, Mockito and Log4j, Tableau\ Windows, Linux and Mac.
Confidential - Cincinnati, OH
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design and analysis of project development in Agile Methodology.
- Developed application layer and business logic using Spring framework, Spring boot features and integration with spring MVC
- Used Spring Dependency Injection feature for Bean wirings and Spring Transaction for database transactions.
- Created new DB entities for the new components created in the application.
- Created Hibernate configuration, mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to query the database and Cassandra as the NoSQL database.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework and implemented the second level caching mechanism using EHCache.
- Produced REST web services to send order details to other services and consumed to get status of the order.
- Migrated and enhanced the existing order processing and deployed on Amazon Web Service EC2 instances and configured scaling of instances using CloudWatch.
- Deployed and tested the application using AWS Elastic Beanstalk as a test environment.
- Implemented Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information like order details using RabbitMQ.
- Automated the Docker creation and deployments (writing docker files, creating images and containers) using the Jenkins and enabled CI/CD for dev and test environments.
- Generated visualization reports using reporting tool Jasper Reports in different formats for internal performance evaluation.
- Involved in presenting back-end data in web pages using Angular2 data binding features.
- Developed test cases using JUnit and Mockito frameworks for every module in project for Test Driven Development approach and supported UAT testing.
- Used Defect Management tool like JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking and monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Used Git for version control tool and Log4j for logging the application, log of the running system to trace the errors and certain automated routine functions.
- Used Maven as a build tool and used Eclipse to develop the application.
Confidential - North Kansas City, MO
R e s p o n si b i l ities:
- Followed Agile SCRUM methodology for development and implementation of application.
- Developed application on Spring MVC 4.x architecture and Implemented different spring modules like Spring Ioc and Spring Security.
- Used Core Java Concepts like OOPs concepts, Multithreading and Collections in the application.
- Developed persistence data layer with Spring JPA using Hibernate ORM framework
- Worked on developing RESTful Services using JAX-RS and consumed soap services to get the data from external service.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services such as Elastic Beanstalk for deploying the application and Simple Notification Service to send notifications .
- Participated in Code Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Jenkins
- Designed and implemented a Single Page Application in AngularJS and developed the presentation layer using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap3 and Java Script.
- Produced dynamic visualization charts using D3.js based on the patient health information.
- Prepared unit test cases for the modules using Junit and Participated in both black box testing and white box testing
- To keep track of issues and tasks on individuals used JIRA ticketing system
- Worked on Git version control system and implemented logging with Spring AOP for error monitoring and debugging.
- Used Maven as a build tool and Eclipse IDE for application development.
Full stack Developer
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing and transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross-cutting concerns and used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization improvement of the application.
- Interfaced with the Oracle SQL back-end database by integrating Spring with Hibernate.
- Involved in the front-end development of the Single Page Application using the Angular JS Framework, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using Junit and used Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking components.
- Used Git as a Version Control system.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, Spring MVC, Servlets, JSP, Oracle SQL, XML, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Log4J Tomcat Server 8.0, Eclipse, JUnit
- Developed server-side services using Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Collections, Exception Handling.
- Worked on developing the application using Spring framework features like MVC, IOC and AOP
- Utilized Hibernate 4.x and JPA 2.0 for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) purpose for transparent persistence onto the Oracle SQL database and communication with data layer.
- Used SVN as a version control system and Jenkins for continuous build integration.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, Spring MVC, Servlets, JSP, Tomcat Server 7.0, Eclipse, Oracle SQL, XML, HTML, JUnit
Jr. Java developer
- Implemented various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Used JDBC to connect to the My SQL database and written complex SQL queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Developed Stored procedures, functions and triggers for efficient retrieval of data from database.
- Involved in writing the JUnit test cases using Junit framework for the business rules to test the functionality.