- 5+ Years of hands - on experience in web designing and User Interface Development/ Front End User Interface using Web Technologies.
- Experience with creating prototypes/wireframes of websites from PSD images and working with CSS pre-processors LESS and SASS.
- Has good understanding and knowledge with implementing Web services with SOAP and REST.
- Hands-on experience of Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern in designing and developing modern single page applications (SPA) in Angular.js.
- Experience in Graphic and User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand-coded HTML.
- Knowledge in Unified Modeling Language ( UML ), Flow Chart, Class Diagrams, User Diagram, Activity and Sequence Diagrams.
- Worked closely with information architects, developers and others to produce a team driven product that lead to top notch user experience.
- Creative Knowledge in Art creation, modification and conversion- Logos, print media, web page and software interface design using Photoshop, Adobe Flash and Illustrator.
- Knowledge on relational databases, schema, views, triggers, procedures, functions, query chaining, joins, with also an understanding of NoSQL databases and big data.
- Developed Graphic User Interface ( GUI ) to display report data using jQuery in Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Integrated social media and other content, along with E-commerce and related services, throughout the user experience.
- Close communication with other development teams that included and front-end designers to ensure that the user interface remained true to spirit in all aspects.
- Actively involved in SCRUM meetings discussing the requirements, integration of modules and best developmental practices for solution.
- Have profound expertise in designing and deploying rich Internet/Intranet based web applications with ASP. Net and SQL with MVC based development.
- Developed POC on Angular 2/4 components and templates for the application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including polished presentation skills.
- Experience in third party libraries like Ng Prime, Angular Material Design .
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ) techniques to develop web applications.
- Utilized testing tools Karma (Unit tests), Jasmine and Protractor (End-to-End testing).
- Efficient Management of Jira for bug & issue tracking.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Databases: NoSQL, SQL server and MongoDB
Software Lifecycle Methodologies: Waterfall, Iterative, Agile and Scrum
Version Controls: GitHub, SVN
Architectures: REST, MVC
Build Tools: Grunt, Gulp
Defect Tracking, Analysis and Testing: Jira, Karma and Protractor
ServerSide Technologies: PHP and C#
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Confidential, Nashville, TN
UI Developer/Angular JS Developer
- Produced content pages with CSS3 layout and style markup presentations for the HTML elements.
- Designed SPAs (Single Page Applications) using Angular JS concepts of Components, Directives, Services, Promises, Templating, Scope, Dependency Injection and two-way data binding.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2/4.
- Created custom directives and filters using AngularJS built-in $http service from controller through dependency injection .
- Extensive experience on using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives to perform DOM manipulations .
- Used Bootstrap Grid System and CSS3 Media Queries to develop single responsive application with good user experience in all platforms like desktop's tablet's and mobile phones.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MySQL database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on Restful web service.
- Worked within AGILE team environment and participated in multiple scrum meetings to discuss planning and development needs for current cycle.
- Leveraged AngularJS sources for data access and created custom directives, factories, services for the reusable components.
- Developed JSP for the multiple views in the presentation layer and domain objects for model layer.
- Used Angular JS service like $broadcast, $emit, $root scope for data transmission between controllers.
- Used Selectors, Events, Ajax and DOM Manipulation using components in Angular 2/4 for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Implemented latest Ecmascript6 (ES6) features like arrow functions, constants, block-scope variables and class inheritance etc.
- Used various jQuery plugins like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability.
- Designing the Angular applications using routing and with emphasis on design patterns such as Factory and Singleton.
- Using tools like GIT for version controlling and Chrome developer tools for Debugging.
- Performed Unit and integration testing using Karma and Jasmine in writing Test Cases by following Test Driven Development .
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
UI Developer/React JS Developer
- Developed UI using HTML, Bootstrap, jQuery, and JSP for IE and chrome browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Worked with CSS Preprocessor SASS to build better and optimized Style sheets.
- Developed SOAP & REST Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and User Interface applications.
- Worked on tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack and developed CLI applications using commander module, Developed Junit test cases for all use cases and executed them.
- Worked on React JS virtual Dom and React views, Rendering using components which contains Custom HTML tags.
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model.
- Involved in Writing and Executing SQL Scripts and responsible for fixing the issues and monitoring it to make sure it releases in time.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS framework and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Streamlined the Responsive web design to enhance the Mobile User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes of Mobile UI.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the User Interface.
- Used Node JS for the communication to the server through Restful API and added user validations & permissions by using it.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Implementing React JS to render large data sets on the application view.
- Provided SQL scripts for querying PostgreSQL database.
- Used Karma and Jasmine for unit and end to end testing.
- Expertise in utilizing the Microsoft office suite in the non-technical documentation.
- Participated in retrospective meetings after every sprint to discuss about the overall ranking of the pervious sprint and to discuss about the drawbacks and scope for development.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Responsible for the design of web applications right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance.
- Experience in Design with a Good background working in Wireframes, Prototypes and Mock-ups.
- Participated in meetings with the end-clients to develop layout, color scheme for the web page and implemented them.
- Refactoring the code with Angular JS and created new modal Templates by using ng- show and ng-hide in-built directives.
- Used Angular JS to implement rich functionality in various pages: form validation, grid, search, sort, pagination, authentication, slide pages, users switch etc.
- Working with Angular routers like UI router to establish routing between Nested html views.
- Leveraged Two-way data binding through $scope in applications built on AngularJS.
- Used different Angular built in services for all data access, encapsulating URLs and Standardizing data access interfaces.
- Developed user interactive dialogs and toasts for error and success messages using Angular Material.
- Worked with designers to create mockups for the client screen per the provided wireframes.
- Analyzed and parsed the response of JSON/XML to update DOM.
- Involved in Spring framework for middle tier and spring-hibernate for data access.
- Fabricated style sheets to manage the look-and-feel of the site using CSS, bootstrap and XML.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack and Grunt .
- Developed AJAX based web-based UI framework by utilizing jQuery library .
- Well Versed in using Jira for tracking issues, defects and project management.
- Used jQuery plug-in to implement features as a lightbox, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Worked extensively with the backend team to integrate the HTML code into JSPs .
- Worked with PHP for server-side scripting and had an experience in working with XSLT .
- Experience in using various IDE’s like MS Visual Studio, Notepad++ and sublime text.
- Developed components involving closures, event handling and Object-Oriented Java Script .
- Developed the custom data grids upon jQuery framework to deliver the business data Involved in daily defect triage calls, fixed various serious defects based on their impact on the application.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contains a variety of charts and drag-and-drop components using jQuery UI library
- Developed programs to port the xml data to the database to make the website XML driven.
- Story board design and multiple role web authentication.
- Worked with CSS Selectors, classes, pseudo classes, and Inheritance and cascade concepts .
- Used CSS to embed the online videos for product introduction.
- Developed UI using IDE Tools like Eclipse , NetBeans for Web development.
- Implemented Caching, Session State, Cookie Management, view state, POST and GET techniques.
- Profound Knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Worked with several jQuery plugins to make Rich Internet Applications to look intuitive.
- Involved in debugging the Java code to understand the interaction between modules in the project.
- Used AJAX, JSON along with jQuery to request data and response processing.
- Usage of Dependency Injection, DOM manipulation, Directive and Module design.
- Developed applications for the web site in certain media sections.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Involved in peer-to-peer code reviews and functional testing.
- Good knowledge in creating functional specifications with visual design mockups in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Flash .
- Providing best marketing strategies to land the websites on the best results in the search engines.
- Experience in participating support calls and war rooms for the systems failure.
- Designed XML files to maintain contents like video, images, audio and display them in flash application.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Optimizing the website using search strategies like link building, online submissions, social bookmarking.
- Usage of AJAX programming to interface with MYSQL database.
- Making website GUI design by using Twitter Bootstrap.