- Around 10+years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing core Java/J2EE applications.
- Worked on all phases of software development life cycle SDLC including requirements, analysis, applications design, and development and testing of various web applications.
- Good Knowledge in Java Technology (J2SE, J2EE and advance J2EE) and strong understanding in Object oriented concepts.
- Good knowledge of Spring’s IOC, Spring MVC, Web flow and spring’s integration with Hibernate and Struts technologies.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Expertise in server - side development with JDBC, Servlets, MVC architecture, Java Beans, XML .
- Experience of working with enterprise application development IDE like IBM RAD, 5.0, Eclipse 3.x, NetBeans.
- Experience using Microservices to build flexible, independently deployable software systems.
- Extensive experience in MVC frameworks like spring 2.5/3.0/4.0.
- Strong in design and development of SOAP Restful Web services using WSDL , SOAP , JAX-WS , CXF , AXIS , JAX-RS , JERSEY and WS-Security .
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2 , S3 , RDS , EBS , Elastic Load Balancer , Auto-scaling groups and worked on AWS Toolkit for Eclipse to develop, deploy, and debug Java applications using Amazon Web Services .
- Experience in Deploying applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Experience using MAVEN, JENKINS and Log4j tools.
- Participation in all phases of project development including requirements gathering and analysis as well as project design, development, implementation and deployment.
- Extensive knowledge in web Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) fundamentals.
- Experience in writing Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, RPC, REST, Axis, Jersey and UDDI in distributed web application development environment.
- Extensive experience in Data Modeling, Design, Development, Implementation & Administration of Database systems using MSSQL 2005/2008/2012/2014
- Experience in Oracle, SQL Server databases. Hands on with PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Strong Knowledge and extensive experience using automated build and testing utilities such as Jenkins , Junit , Mockito , and Maven .
- Real time experience to support Spark streaming using Kafka , and other Hadoop Eco systems over a several nodes on a cluster.
- Experience in log management tools like log4j , Splunk generating the application usage reports.
- Extensive experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control tools such as
- CVS, SVN, GIT and responsible for various software version releases.
- Good exposure in implementing web services-WSDL using SOAP and REST web services.
- Have excellent problem solving, proactive thinking, analytical, programming skills, communication skill, work ethics and the ability to work well in a team or individual environment.
Programming Languages: Java, Python
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, RMI, JNDI
Framework: SPRING (2.x, 3.x), Struts2.0, Hibernate 1.x/2.x/3.x, Annotations
Web Services: SOAP, JSON, REST, Axis
Web Application Server: Tomcat 7.x/8.x, Web Sphere7.0, JBoss
XML: XML, DOM, XML Schema
Clientside Technologies: Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JQuery
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, Net Beans6.0, STS
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle8i/9i/10g/11g, My SQL, Sybase
OOAD (Design Skills): UML (Rational Rose, Star UML)
Patterns: MVC, DAO, DTO, Singleton, Factory
Version Control: Git, Bit Bucket
Operating System: Windows (2000, XP, Vista, 7), Linux, Mac OS
Development Methodologies: Agile, Test Driven Development, Waterfall
Build & Testing Tools: Maven, Log4j, Junit
Cloud Platform: DaaS, PaaS, SaaS
Cloud: PCF, AWS
Confidential, NYC, NY
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed various product applications using Java, J2EE and related technologies.
- Utilized Agile SCRUM Methodology (SDLC) and Test-Driven Development to managed projects.
- Involved in the Business Requirement analysis, Design Process, Data Modeling and Product development.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4 .
- Involved in developing web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Jquery, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap, and Node JS.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make it more dynamic by using React JS framework.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), Inversion of Control (Dependency Injection), DAO (Data Access Object) and template classes.
- Developed Server-side components using Hibernate and Spring framework.
- Developed Spring MVC Restful web services as part of Marquee integration in the Marquee system and implemented the authentication layer for authenticating the client requests.
- Implemented REST web service using Spring framework. Implemented support for both XML and JSON data exchange formats.
- Involved in developing a Micro Service Oriented Architecture Application by using Angular JS, Node JS and Oracle database.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Mmicroservices .
- Used JIRA ticketing system to keep track of issues and tasks on individuals.
- Developed and deployed scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins from one environment to another environment.
- Utilized Apache Tomcat server integrated with Eclipse for debugging and Unit testing.
- RDBMS experience includes SQL Server; database programming and connectivity using JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, triggers, Queries etc.
- Used Docker to relocate the production environments to ensure safe application deployments.
- We used Docker which was responsible for regularly and successfully deploying to a cloud server.
- Used React JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Experience in maintaining a large number of files through version control tool like GIT .
- Setup a Kubernetes cluster on AWS Cloud Formation.
- Designed and implemented a Kubernetes-based solution for managing the usernames and passwords.
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances by setting up Virtual Private Cloud (VPC's) and configured the storage on S3 buckets
- Used AWS Cloud platform and its features which include Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS), Identity Access Management (IAM), Cloud Formation and Route 53 .
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS cloud watch .
- Redesigned infrastructure for high availability using multiple AWS availability zones.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in AWS .
- Developed Realtime data processing applications by using Python and implemented Apache Spark Streaming from Kafka .
- Consumed and processed JSON Messages from Kafka topics using apache Spark .
- Interacting and working with Business, Application Developers and Customer Support team to understand the ongoing application development.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement
- Developed web Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular JS .
- Used Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Knowledge of chat servers created with Node.js using Redis for message routing.
- Designed & developed the business components using Java EE 7, RESTful API ( JAX-RS ) with Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JavaBeans, Design Patterns, PL/SQL, XML, XSD, JSON technologies.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Intercepting Filter, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade and DAO .
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot .
- Migrated applications from internal data center to AWS .
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud Microservices and to develop spring based application radically faster with less configuration
- Used Node.JS as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interact with MongoDB.
- Used JAX-RS for creating RESTful web service where the request and response are in JSON format.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring .
- Wrote various Hibernate Queries using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and hibernate criterion queries to execute queries against database.
- Developed business service layer and data access layer using Spring and Mongo-db (Spring Mongo- Template)
- Worked with MySQL for connecting to the database and creating queries for retrieving the stored data in the database.
- Experience in maintaining a large number of files through version control tool like GIT .
- Continuous integration (CI) and deployment (CD) are done in Tomcat Application Server using Jenkins .
- Used Apache Maven as the software build tool, Log4J for logging errors and messages.
- Java Message Service ( JMS ) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Used Spark streaming to receive real time data from the Kafka and store the real time data.
- Created platform as infrastructure with AWS ( EC2, RDS, S3 and ELB ) using Jenkins to run the automated deployments.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch .
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gathered the requirements and converted them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC .
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO's to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using Hibernate .
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and Functions to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database.
- Developed web pages to display the account transactions and details pertaining to that account using JSP, DHTML, Spring Web Flow, AJAX and CSS .
- Used Jasper reports for generating customer reports.
- Followed Agile Methodology (TDD, SCRUM) to satisfy the customers and wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing the integration layer.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Wrote build deployment scripts using Maven, shell scripts and JACL on unix env and deployed the application in WebSphere App Server.
- Developed Messaging frame work for Asynchronous service using JMS .
- Involved in implementing Branching Methodology Plan and performed Checkin/Checkout in Subversion.
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and also responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, XML, HTML/DHTML, JMS, AJAX, Log4J, WebSphere, JUnit and Oracle.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Jr Java developer
- Followed Agile methodology (Stand up meetings, retrospective meetings, sprint development and Pair programming).
- Developed JSP pages with MVC architecture using Spring MVC, Servlets and Simple tags.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection to set up dependencies between the objects.
- Optimized the source code and queries to improve performance using Hibernate.
- Used JUnit to unit test the modules & Log4j for logging error/debug messages.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology (Stand up meetings, retrospective meetings, sprint development and Pair programming).
- Developed JAXB web services using WSDL, XSD, XML and wrapped them using Jersey.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the controller servlet to handle the requests and responses.
- Used Jenkins as a dashboard to deploy the application on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes.
- Involved in deploying the application in test environment using Tomcat.
- Developed application code using Eclipse IDE and configured with Maven, Glassfish server and JUnit.
- Involved in design and implementation of MVC architecture in different modules.
- Used SVN, the version control tool for code commit and update.