Sr. Java Developer
Email: email@example.com Cell: (732)
- Around 7 years of experience building high - quality applications for a multitude of diverse clients in core Java and Java EE software development. Solid background with algorithm and data structure.
- Extensive IT experience in server side development, distributed software architecture, object oriented design, messaging middleware and relational databases.
- Highly capable in Design (OOAD) on Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Object-Oriented Analysis.
- Solid Java OOP programming skills like: multi-threading, class loading, generics.
- Experienced in the functional usage of business applications using WebLogic, Web Sphere, IBM WebSphere Application and Portal Server (WAS/WPS), JBoss and Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with different RDBMS such as MySQL, Confidential, DB2.
- Highly Experienced in Design and Development of both Rest and Soap based Webservices.
- Experience in building enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML.
- Extensive experience in developing batch jobs using open source framework like Spring Batch framework.
- Expertise in XML and schemas like XSD, DTD and parsers like JAXP (SAX & DOM) and JAXB.
- Expertise in MVC 2 Architecture using struts, spring with features like the Validation Framework, Tiles Framework, and Internationalization.
- Experience in integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Batch, Spring Boot and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Extensively worked on Java, J2EE Technologies like, Spring, Struts, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, XML, RMI, WebSphere, Tomcat, Confidential , SQL, PL/SQL, etc.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top down Approach and Bottom up Approach. Developed ANT scripts, and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Experienced in developing UML artifacts including Class Diagrams, Sequence, Activity and Deployment Diagrams.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java and various J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, JSP Custom Tags Libraries, JSTL, JavaBeans, JDBC, XML, Threads, JNDI and JMS.
- Expertise in configuring version controls like CVS, SVN, Clear Case and VSS.
- Expertise with distributed technologies like Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs)
- Experienced in using IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD, and Net Beans.
- Extensively worked on designing User Interface (UI) applications and professional web applications using HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, JQuery, D3.js, JSON and CSS.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Validators, Spring Annotations, Spring tag library, Inversion of Control (IOC), Application Context configuration, Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Spring DAO, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Security
- Solid experience in application development as a Java/J2EE developer using Web Sphere Application Server v7.0 and WebSphere Studio Application Developer.
Java/J2ee Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI, JSTL, Java Beans
Web Development Technologies: JSP, XML, XSD, XSLT, DOM, LDAP, HTML, CSS, DHTML, JSTL (Tag Libraries)
RDBMS: Confidential, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2.
Design Patterns: MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access Objects (DAO) and Data Transfer Objects (DTO), Singleton.
Application Server: WebLogic, Tomcat, WebSphere, JBOSS 5.1
Tools: Ant, VNC, Toad, SQL Developer, Junit
Framework: Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Struts.
Design Tools: Rational Rose, UML, Erwin.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, XML, SOA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Version Control: VSS, Clear Case, CVS, SVN
Programming Languages: Java/8, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
Operating Systems: UNIX, Redhat Linux, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, Windows.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Proficient in using JAVA design patterns and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Actively involved in the various phases of SDLC to analyze business requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and support.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Spring MVC and JSP.
- Installed, configured, and managed the servers (AWS, Linux, Apache, MySql, MongoDB, Groovy/Grails, Hudson/Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, and JUnit).
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Method references are used provided in Java8 to make use of methods already named.
- Created custom readers, processors, Validators, Field Extractors for various Spring Batch application.
- Implemented DAO layer using JPA (Hibernate framework) to interact with database.
- Designed and Developed Representational state transfer (REST) based services and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) based services as part of the requirement.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM) and TDD Development.
- Interacted with the stake-holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Programmed for various backend services using java, JDBC for accessing Confidential database for establishing and reusing database connections and write stored procedure.
- Extensively used Core Java 8 API, Spring API in developing the business logic.
- Very capable at using AWS utilities such as EMR, S3 and Cloud watch to run and monitor Hadoop/Spark jobs on AWS.
- Used Spring Core and the Inversion of Control module of Spring framework
- Used Angular.JS 4 framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Developed applications using Angular.JS single page applications SPAs to improve page performance.
- Developed user interface components using JSP and tag libraries.
- Importing the data into Spark from Kafka Consumer group using Spark Streaming APIs.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated.
- Designed and implemented DAO, Factory and DTO Design Patterns.
- Designing, creating database, writing DDL, DML statements and populating the Confidential database.
- Using Angular.JS factory and services for dependency injection.
- Using Eclipse as IDE for developing and debugging the application.
- Extensive work with GIT for version control. Proficient with command line, source tree, and in built repository handler in Xcode.
- Used Confidential as database and Involved in the design and development of PL/SQL backend implementation.
- Involved in Agile methodology with respect to the successful development of the project.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component projects and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Performed File system management and monitoring on Hadoop log files.
- Supported the applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Developed UNIT test cases using JUNIT and Mockito and configure through Maven surefire plugins to be part of continuous integration.
- Involved in Units integration, bug fixing and User acceptance testing with test cases.
- Implemented Apache Kafka to provide a unified, high-throughput, low-latency platform for handling real-time data feeds.
- Responsible for support and maintenance of batch jobs, implemented Spring Batch for huge number of transactions.
- Implemented data-binding and MVC using Angular.JS 4 for front-end development of a current web application.
- Creating REST API and Spring Batch Jobs to write/read data from Confidential .
- Developing Web Services that included developing WSDL that included document/literal as well as literal styles, and SOAP Bindings.
- Developed application using JMS for sending and receiving Point-to-Point JMS Queue messages.
- Configured Hibernate second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
Confidential, Albuquerque, NM
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Expert in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), Front Controller etc
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduce the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Participated in all phases of SDLC includes areas of requirement gathering, analysis, estimation, design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Designed UML diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Used the NetBeans as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed SOAP web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and Rest Easy web services for creating reports
- Worked on PL/SQL and created views, triggers, procedures, function and stored procedures.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern of Struts, JSTL.
- Responsible for maintaining code changes in GIT with our own EDI branch.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit and ANT.
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern. Developed Action classes and Form beans and configured the struts-config.xml.
- Developed Approved requirements with assign share functionality using JSP and mail notification using JMS.
- Using OOP Principles (SOLID) to satisfy the different application needs within a centralized and manageable architecture.
- Used ANT to define the dependencies / plugins and build the application.
- Persisted data from database, leveraging Hibernate and SQL Server.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using MONGODB, Express JS, Angular Js and Node.js.
- Followed MVC Structure and used Angular.JS to develop Single page Application.
- Used ANT project management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Developed web pages as per given wireframes using JSF and implemented business logic in service layer.
- Wrote prepared statements and called stored Procedures using callable statements in MySQL.
- Conducted Automation testing using the Standards, guidelines and structured methodology in testing the application.
- Developed Java and EJB in Mainframe DB2 environment
- Developed the Web Services Client using SOAP, WSDL description to verify the credit history of the new customer to provide a connection.
- Used NetBeans as an IDE for developing the application.
- Used the Struts Validator Framework to validate the form data.
- Developed React JS pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Implemented NO-SQL DB (Mango DB/Cassandra) to store poisoned messages.
- Built enterprise Java applications using POJOs and lightweight frameworks such as Struts and Hibernate.
- Utilized Web sockets and Node.js to provide real time support for the Matrix Portal.
- Implemented build stage-to build the Micro Service and push the Docker Container image to the private Docker registry.
- Designed table architecture and developed DAO layer using Cassandra NoSQL database.
Confidential - Woonsocket, RI
Sr. Java Developer
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Assessing information needs of the users and developing technical specifications/solutions.
- Developed low level design document and Java components.
- Used Can JS for client side validation as a JQuery that makes code less complex.
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development and involved in analysis, design, coding and unit testing of business application.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring for persistence layer.
- Used GIT for source code maintenance.
- Used Core Java with multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections
- Web services using SOAP and JAXB, WSDL and XML related technologies RESTful and JAX-RS, REST with spring MVC and REST with spring security.
- Extensively worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from Confidential database.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Designed the Front-end screens using JSP, HTML, CSS and JSON.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring IOC Container.
- Created REST web services for populating and saving data from/to database.
- Used Web services - WSDL & SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging and exception handling.
- Created various spring boot and spring batch applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases.
- Migrated development team from Subversion to Git version control while maintaining previous SVN history.
- Involved in the Maintenance and Code changes from existing code, Support of the System.
- Involved in the configuration management using SVN.
- Used Jenkins and Maven scripts for automating the process of building, testing and deploying the system.
- Developed the test cases using JUnit to test.
- Implemented MVC architecture application using Spring, JSP & Java beans.
- Developed Business Layer and DAO Classes and wired them using Spring Framework.
- Created custom readers, processors, Validators, Field Extractors for various Spring Batch application.
- Used spring batch framework to create custom readers and writers to work with the application.
- Integrated version controller-GIT with the spring application to connect the GIT server and managing the code.
- Responsible for gathering business and functional requirements from the users.
- Using RUP and Rational Rose, developed Use Cases, created Class, Sequence and UML diagrams.
- Worked with the team members to create High Level design, detailed design to be implemented in Java/J2EE environment and estimate the level of effort.
- Application Modeling, developing Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Architecture / Deployment diagrams using IBM Rational Software Modeler and publishing them to a web perspective with Java Doc.
- Extensively worked on front end, business, and persistence tiers using the struts frameworks.
- Integrating Spring injections for DAOs to achieve Inversion of Control, updating Spring Configurations for managing Java objects using callbacks
- Prepared and executed JUNIT test cases to test the application service layer operations before DAO integration
- Automated the build and deployment process using ANT build script
- Creating test environments with WAS for local testing using test profile. And interacting with Software Quality Assurance (SQA) end to report and fix defects using Rational Clear Quest.
- Creating views and updating code to IBM Rational Clear case for Source code control.
- Written and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Implemented Java /J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate, to access data from IBM DB2 database through JPA (Java Persistence API) layer creating Object-Relational Mappings and writing PL/SQL procedures and functions
- Developed micro services which renders the authenticated customers rewards information using spring boot, REST, Java/J2EE.
- Captured all the functional and technical requirements of the Supply Chain Management System.
- Developing Test Cases and unit testing using JUnit
- Involved in java multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework Used WSDL and SOAP protocol for Web Services implementation.
- Coded Action classes, Java Beans, Service layers, Business delegates, to implement business logic with latest features of JDK1.5 such as Annotations and Generics.
Environment: Java1.5, JSP, JDBC, Spring Core 2.0, Struts 1.2, Spring Batch, Hibernate 3.0, Design Patterns, XML, Confidential, PL/SQL Developer, Weblogic, ANT, Clear case, JUnit, UML, Web services, SOAP, XSLT.